Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers

Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers (page 4 of 16)

SMS88TI01A (Silver Inox), SMS88TI04A

Pros

• Sparkling clean finish on dishes

• Quiet

• Spacious

• 4-star energy rating and 5-star water rating

Cons

• Premium price

• Doesn't always dry dishes properly

• Internal Layout

Rayes
RayesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spotless cleaning and extremely quiet!

The most luxurious looking dishwasher I have ever seen! I love all the different settings and additional features it offers. I always use the extra dry option as it even dries all plastics and I never had an issue with glass cups either. I always scrape my dishes with a brush to avoid any scrapes clogging the dishwasher. I have been using this dishwasher for a couple of months now and I never had any issues with it. I usually put it on at night before we go to sleep and the noise never annoyed us. Installation was easy as we did it on our own. Definitely worth the money!

Row
RowSydney

Works well

We bought this to replace our 10 year old Bosch that broke. It had been a pretty good dishwasher so we just went the same brand again.
We installed ourselves and the installation manual was terrible. Luckily YouTube videos helped somewhat.
We have been using it for about a month now and are happy with it.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Michael
MichaelMelbourne

Doesn’t disappoint. Clean perfectly every time

Very satisfied. This dishwasher cleans everything very well, runs the water to a very high temperature which dissolves all foodscraps and leaves dishes drier than most dishwashers. Runs very quietly, can hardly hear it.

Has a great feature where it shows the estimated cycle finish time which comes in handy. Only slight bugbear is the middle drawer doesn’t quite have the clearance to stack the majority of our glass tumblers on it as they bump against the cutlery drawer. Other than that very happy with my purchase.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Very Happy
Very Happy

Super quiet!

This is a gem compared to my last dishwasher. The option to lower or raise the upper basket is fantastic. It’s so quiet & I mean QUIET! The only 2 things that I have to say against it is wine glasses have trouble standing & the cutlery wash tray up top is useless if you have the machine on an economical setting,but putting those two silly things aside it is outstanding!! Cleaning on the outside is a breeze.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
mc787954
mc787954VALENTINE

Bosch SMS88TI01A

When I apply different settings, I am satisfied with the features/controls and their performance of this product
I will filter the cutlery before I put it in the dishwasher, lest the residue clog up
rarely clog, because I will filter with water beforehand, even if there is a blockage can be removed to clean

Date PurchasedApr 2017
BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Matthew D
Matthew DPerth, WA

Reasonable-ish Cleaning and Drying Performance, Lots of Features and Quiet!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Hi Matthew D,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your dishwasher.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Harsh Gupta
Harsh GuptaMelbourne

Good product

I am very happy with my new Bosch dishwasher. Great product, no complaints. works very quietly and does a great job. i would highly recommend this product. Energy efficient and takes very less water. No extra burden on those bills. Interior of the dishwasher is spacious and fits large bowls and plates.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Yarna
YarnaGold coast

So quiet and reliable

You cant hear the bosch dishwasher running. We purchased bc of brand. White colour. Child lock and price. Purchased online from appliances online with free delivery. Never had any problems. Tells you how many minutes till it finished on a countdown. . 1 button start. Helped sell our house too.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
iReviewMelbourne

Pleasantly Surprised - Highly Recommended!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
iReview

Thanks Bosch! I hope I never have to call that number but good to know.

Marie
MarieMaudsland

A very good purchase indeed

It you are going to buy a dishwasher, this would be our recommendation. It is fast, efficient, quiet and the dishes come out very clean. Love the level of flexibility with the drawers. Took a while to get used to the top cutlery drawer but now would not have it any other way as it leaves so much more room in the bottom to fit those big pots and pans. Great purchase and highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jamma
Jamma

We’re in love.

It’s safe to say that we love this dishwasher! The dishes always come out clean and we can hardly even hear it running, we put it on over night and sleep right through it. We got this at a really good price and couldn’t be happier. Would recommend this dishwasher to others.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Selinda
SelindaMelbourne

Happy with my purchase.

Overall I’m happy with the performance of the dishwasher. It washes and drys the dishers well.
I am however really disappointed that it doesn’t have a remaining time countdown. There is a red light indicator that is visible on the floor on the bottom right of the machine, but seems a little useless, as you can still hear the machine going.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher

We have had this for a couple of months after our Miele died (after 6 years) and are very happy with it.Its quiet,everything comes out clean,it has quick cycles and was a great price.Its not as big inside as the Miele and I’m not a massive fan of the cutlery drawer as with a big family I struggle to fit all the cutlery in but it does come with a basket too.overall very happy with this dishwasher.

Brad Mc
Brad Mcsydney

Well Priced and does its job

Well priced hence good value. Looks good with the stainless front. Washes OK but often leaves food stuck on plates. Is reasonably quiet. Seems to use a lot of rinse-aid. Only really use the short wash as the long wash is way to long. Easy to keep clean has scratched a few glasses.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Hi Brad Mc,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS88TI01A Dishwasher.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Rissa Wiss G
Rissa Wiss GAU

Super quiet super clean

Very happy with the dishwasher, easy to keep clean, the dishes are truly dry and clean, has a few options of cleaning cycles from fast to long, has delay options (to run when the solar systems are going) LOADS of space to put dishes, you get a cutlery tray OR a drawer (prefer the drawer) and bonus is that it is super quiet!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Tan G.
Tan G.asked
Serie 8 SMS88TI01A (Silver Inox)

Hi I’ve lost my manual. Can you please advise me if and how we can set it to come on in like 8 hrs. TIA

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Tan G, Thank you for your question.You can delay the start of the programme by up to 24 hours. Below is a link to where you can download the user manual for your appliance. You will find on page 30. a step by step on how to do this. https://www.bosch-home.com.au/productlist/dishwashers/freestanding-dishwashers/dishwasher-60-cm-wide/SMS88TI01A#/Tabs=tab-3185783/
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Allene K.
Allene K.asked
Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers

I have a top of the range Bosch dishwasher which should make the dishes extra dry,
How do I achieve this please.
It is a series 8 dishwasher.

Chelvi
Chelviasked
Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers

Hi i bought sms40e08au dishwasher. Do i connect the water line to hot water or cold water?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Chelvi, Thank you for your question. Water line should be for cold water connection only. Our dishwashers have an inbuilt heating element. If you need anymore help please call us on 1300 369 744 (select option 2). Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers

This much-loved dishwasher series by Bosch provides a deep clean on top of an array of premium features such as an automatic water recognition tool which auto-selects a wash mode for you and an EcoSilence drive for a quiet and energy-efficient wash.

Features

• 15 place setting capacity
  • 4-Star energy rating & 5-Star WELS water rating
  • Full colour TFT display
  • Protective program for gently cleaning and drying glasses
  • Third loading level for cutlery & utensils
  • Adjustable top rack for additional space and tall dishes
  • Child door lock
  • EcoSilence Drive- great for energy-saving and keeping noise down
  • Effortless door closing which self-closes when below a 20° angle
  • SoftTouch electronic buttons
  • 10-year anti-rust warranty

Reviewers thought:

The dishwasher has been praised for being very silent as well as providing dishes with a full and sparkling clean. The design is also very convenient as the foldable racks allow large dishes to be placed easily and cleaned. The control panel is very easy to use.

Compare both Bosch Serie 8 Freestanding Dishwashers
Bosch Serie 8 SMS88TI01A (Silver Inox)
  • Award Winner 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017

Bosch Serie 8 SMS88TI01A (Silver Inox)

4.3
Bosch Serie 8 SMS88TI04A
  • Discontinued

Bosch Serie 8 SMS88TI04A

4.3
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,249.00$2,199.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Internal Light and Self Cleaning
Number of Place Settings 1515
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption12 L/wash12 L/wash
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Energy Consumption235 kWh per year235 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopTop
Maximum Noise Level42 db42 db
Number of Programs88
Dimensions 845 x 600 x 600 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilver InoxStainless Steel