Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines (page 2 of 40)

WAW28460AU, WAW32640AU, WAS28440AU, etc...

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This machine beeps so loudly for minutes after each cycle I want to burn it

The machine washes ok, but leaks inccessantly. It is only 2 years old

What is most annoying is that the it beeps very loudly, waking me up, for minutes after the cycle finishes. It is the most ridiculous annoying feature I have come across in an appliance.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Dryer TypeBosch Home Appliances WTE86300AU
Kristen and Teresa

Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great washing machine

Love that the washing machine gives me all the settings for my different washing loads. Washing comes out feeling fresh and clean. Has an excellent spin cycle. I haven’t lost any socks.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Kaj

KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its a bit expensive and bit complicated to use

Bosch is a good brand but its a bit expensive.Had use fisher and paykel before so thought would go for a change.It's a bit complicated to use and had to read the leaflet every now and then.Size is good.Fits in small spaces but drum look a bit small.

Purchased in May 2020 at e&s for A$1,500.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Fab

FabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine so far

This machine is super quiet, large capacity makes it a breeze washing quilts. Two points why I won’t give it 5 stars;
Firstly the instruction manual is fairly poorly written, very limited info and had to find out some of the features online by other users.
The second point more importantly it leaves a large puddle of water at the rubber seals edge, when you open the door water spills out onto our floor boards. Purchased 10-May-2020.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,299.00.

Dryer TypeBosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU
Michael

MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Another Bosch Success

Great washing machine, water saver, power saver, plenty wash options available & all lead to a great end result - clean clothes!!
Service and delivery by Appliances on line was very good. Fast change over/fitting of machines...

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$895.00.

Dave J

Dave JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic washing machine

We’ve had this since October 2019 and can’t fault this machine. We replaced our previous entry level Bosch washing machine after 11 years with plenty of use so went down the Bosch path again! Highly recommended

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$836.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 3.5kg AD39
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Such a terrible washing machine . This is of no use .

I have tried different programs with this washing machine and none of them removes the dirt . This is very evident with the baby clothes . Perfume smell on the clothes stays . Not recommended to spend money on this .

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for A$1,700.00.

Gary C.

Gary C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent washing machine

This is the first front loader I have owned and previously for 20+ years I have used top loader washing machines. Very happy with the way it cleans clothes, it is quiet and seems efficient. Overall very happy.
If i had to give a negative it would be it is low and need to bend or kneel to put washing in or remove. I know you can buy a stand but it is just an extra expense. I would by again as it is very economical and is german made and seem to be very high quality. The only other negative is if on a normal wash without time saver function on the wash time can be 3 hours. With the was time saver on it is around an hour.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,300.00.

DGJSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Disappointed. Paid 1700 AUD expecting to get a good washing machine .
I wash different clothes pj , shirts t, t shirts , boxers , kids clothes etc . Use the mix option .
I don’t get the clothes clean and after the cycle it is completely soaked .
It maybe the cycle I use . Can anyone suggest which would be better cycle?

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,700.00.

Hi DGJ,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Appliances. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

DGJ

As requested , I have sent an email . Will update product review based on the outcome .

Edwin

Edwin

A second time buy this product

This is a second same product I bought. The first one I used for one year and sold due to job relocation in different city. Before I bought one in months ago I was using samsung Top loaded washing machine as I want to wait this product price drop. The top load washing machine is annoying, first during the spinning, the body shaking even it sits stable on the floor. Second it tears and wears clothes, especially the collars. Fortunately it was on sale in DJ, and I bought it in again. It is quiet running and not damage clothes like the top load one. It is has more models to select for different fabrics. Made in Germany and I expect it will work a long time. I am happy with energy rating which will save a lot compared with top load unit.

Purchased at David Jones Online Store for A$953.00.

grrrrlll

grrrrlll

Great washing machine

This is my first BOSCH washing machine, and first front loader. I’ve had it for 4 years now and still running like a dream. I wash a lot of delicates (silk, woollens etc) and have had no trouble with keeping them safe during wash cycles. I also wash a lot of baby and kids clothes, and have had no dramas with getting those back to white. Its also quiet while running, and user friendly. Definitely happy with this purchase.

Purchased in April 2016 at Appliances Online for A$1,049.00.

Leslie

LeslieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Has a very high energy rating which means it uses less water and costs less to run. Washes my clothes on the shorter cycle most of the time I wash everything in the washing machine including delicates and woollens. I am very satisfied with the features and controls, including the flexibility to change wash cycles to suit my clothes. I bought the machine made in Germany.

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones for A$1,100.00.

rodneyreevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seems to be going well so far

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$984.00.

rodneyreeves

Why is the power cord so short??

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly leaks, broken one year out of warranty

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for A$950.00.

Dryer TypeBosch Home Appliances WTE86301AU
Adam Herbert

Adam HerbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

This machine cops an absolute flogging and does it with ease. Replaced a Panasonic 10 kg which was a piece of junk and only just outlasted the warranty. The Bosch is only just over a year old but has not missed a beat and is as near to perfect as you can get. It is worth a few extra bucks to get the real German made Bosch units.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

Mira

Mira

Broken down 3 months out of warranty

It worked great untill it broke down. I have purchased extended warranty from David Jones so I hope that the repair will be quick and reliable. I have to wait till Monday to get someone to talk to me about repairs. I expected better quality and durability from Bosch.

Purchased in October 2017 at David Jones for A$1,048.00.

Jer

JerSydney, NSW

Works fine but died in 7 years!

Washes clothes alright but most of the time needs to do double rinse.
Not much noticeable variations in the different settings except for the obvious - time, speed, which can be done manually.
Have to clean the dispenser after every wash because there's always leftover that causes mold if left unattended.
Smelly molds grow on the cover rubber lid due to water not properly draining after washing.

Purchased in November 2012.

Dryer TypeLG 8kg Heat Pump Dryer TD-H803CSW
Cathy P.

Cathy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Design fault

We have had the service man to this machine twice and now require a 3rd visit. And we purchased it 12months ago. The design of the pump filter cap won't open if there is something caught behind it. Eg button coins etc. The cap has now snapped due to blockages. We are looking for another machine as the service fees add up to a new one! It's a shame as we have no issues with the machines ability to wash clothes.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

jason..c

jason..cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great washing machine

Brought from the the good guys and haven't regretted it. Very quite motor and washing cv8 perfectly every time. Also have the bosch heat pump dryer which matches this washing machine.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,300.00.

Hogs

HogsPerth, WA

This is a great Machine

My Shirts and pants always come out clean smelling like a daisy.I’d recommend this machine to anyone. And it’s easy to use. Definitely my first pick love love love

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,300.00.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines reviews