Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines (page 3 of 40)

WAW28460AU, WAW32640AU, WAS28440AU, etc...

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

Karan

KaranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect buy..after all It's BOSCH :)

GrantDarling Downs, QLD

Good machine, but capacity is a bit untrue.

Hey Bosch, this is an 8kg washing machine. Why can you only put 8kg of in the machine on the cotton cycles? All the other cycles on this machine have a lower capacity. Am I missing something here? This does not make any sense.

Yes well that's crap

Stephan T.

Stephan T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent machine

Did a lot of research before deciding on this machine and couldn't be happier with the result. Very good washing machine with many features. It also operates very quietly. Good buy.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Barb BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Almost perfect.

I really like this machine which replaced my Asko. It washes well, is very quiet, and has a good selection of different wash cycles. My only negative is that almost all of our clothes are wash and wear type and have never had creases in them when they have come out of the machine. However even on the lowest spin cycle possible they end up with creases which is annoying because they are fabrics which can’t be ironed.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

That may help but we would recommend following the care instructions on the garments themselves.

Col

ColHunter Region, NSW

2 week wait to repair a new washing machine

E23 code water on base plate. Told to wait 14 days for technician. Machine only 6 weeks old. Not good enough . Customer support said it was the best they could do.im not lugging laundry to relatives for this long. Very unhappy I Want a refund

E Black

E BlackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Motherboard dead

Llike the previous reviewer i also purchased this washing machine in 2011 and have been told today by the Bosch service guy the motherboard has died. The replacement cost is $597 Plus labour. Considering the Bosch machines are now retailing for around this amount certainly not worth fixing it. Very disappointed in this product as it cost $1175 and was a low use machine.
Also customer service didn't clarify their call out fee of $110 included 20 minutes of labour (the service guy told me) only kept saying the call out fee plus $9.90 per 6 minutes. Maybe some updates on standard call processes need to be amended.
Needless to say i won't be looking at another Bosch machine.

Helen

HelenSydney

I like this washing machine

It washes clothes well but isn't good a removing stains and it only takes 20kg of clothes but other than that it's a pretty good washing machine I recommend it

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

very quite and efficient

Very happy with my Bosch washing machine. It is very quite and water wise. I had it for more then 3 years and never had a problem. I can highly recommend

Harry

HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch Washing Machines are good

I just bought my third Bosch washing machine in 23 years, which is pretty good considering most washing machines only last 4-6 years. The lastest washing machine washes clothing very clean and is very economical using water and power!

glenn

glennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch washing machine

Bought this Bosch washing machine had Fisher Paykel machines before always broke down this Bosch machine is brilliant and run's so smooth and keeps cloths fresh and in great condition the electricity use is very low . Wonderful product

Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have bought one sooner

Our Samsung WF1752WPC we bought in late 2013 has done OK but it was loud and shook that end of the house when on spin. It came up with an E3 error 3 times which we fixed twice at our expense but when it came up a third time we thought that was it. I sought reviews of a good front loader from this site and the Bosch WAW28460AU came up trumps. So we bought it from Good Guys for $911 plus $239 for 5 yr warranty and delivery. So far we couldn't be happier, super quite and has very quick cycles.

disgruntled

disgruntledSydney, NSW

Bosch is supposed to have a good reputation

Hi,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dryer. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good washing machine

This is a good washing machine. I would prefer the default temperature on the mix cycle to be cold rather than warm but that's a minor thing. It was pretty expensive but I am pretty confident that it will last longer than the Made in China ones. I also like how they have an option on most cycles to use less water in exchange for more time.

great

Great front loader, not noisy, easy to use display. Saves on water. Very happy with my purchase. Have yet to find any cons with this machine. Glad I spent the money.

Michael O.

Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Great Washer

Very quiet and efficient washing machine. Great cleans and easy to use. Efficient and perfect match for Serie 8 Dryer. Would buy again over over brands for quietness and efficiency

Not 9kg

Not 9kgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not 9kg!

I bought a 9kg front loader but only 2 cycles take that amount and take far too long. Not suitable for a family wash. false advertising - 9kg should be 9kg no matter what the cycle.

Skye3977

Skye3977Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Font Loader I have owned

Pros - It does exactly what it is supposed to do with minimum fuss. Looks great, Quiet i have iDOS and love it.
Cons- Yet to find any

Apparently saves water and power, I cant actually verify this but if true that great also.

Craig A.

Craig A.

Bosch washer

Ideal washing machine for the money. Uses less water than other brands and less electricity than most. Very quite to run, hardly know it's on at all. Easy use display with lots of options.

Ronnie

RonnieSouthwest, VIC

Poor follow up

Good washing machine for 16 months, then it broke down, made a noise like a plane was landing in the laundry, the technician arrived promptly and diagnosed the problem, said we would get a new machine, 1 month later still waiting, despite providing receipt of sale, rang service again this morning, was promised a return call, no call back, will go with a different brand next time

isabelbjones

isabelbjonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't get detergent quite right, please help!

I am finding it very hard to judge the correct amount of detergent to use in my Bosch. I have never done a full 8 kg load, I usually wash light colours one day and dark the next. Have fiddled with different amounts of detergent, but judging by my towels, I am still using too much. Everything else about my machine is just great except this problem. Hope you can help[.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines reviews

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

Serie 8 WAW28620AU

I was sold this machine after a sales person said it was a 9kg washer. Well after getting it home and installing it there are only 2 programs that say I can put 9kg in. I wash daily on a mixed cycle and I need to be able to load more than 4kg in a load. And how am I meant to tell when I have reached the limit? So far I’m not happy by what I see as false advertising.

Tania

Taniaasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, wondering if this model has a program to start a load at a set time?

Hi Tania,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU.
You can find this information in your user manual on pages 34 and 38. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Marg Toon

Marg Toonasked

Serie 8 WAW28460AU

I had and still have the same issue with water pooling at the bottom of the seal. A Technician came out (under warranty) and replaced the seal saying that it was faulty and was bulging at the sides thereby creating the water to pool at the base. It seems that this is not the issue and I agree must be a design fault as it is still happening & I too have water being dragged out along with the washing every time I finish a wash.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives