Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines (page 4 of 40)

WAW28460AU, WAW32640AU, WAS28440AU, etc...

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

rosieb-w

rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy. Easy to use.

Very easy to use which makes a big difference. Plenty of different cycles all with suitable cycle times. We put all sorts of clothes in and have not had many problems at all. The sound does not take over the room and the machine doesn't shake during a cycle. Deals with all sorts of clothing and they all come out in as good condition as when they went in. It is great having a short cycle for those last minute washes or when trying to get a few done in a day. Clothes are never drenched or dripping when taking them out even straight after cycle. Overall, very happy with the machine and would certainly recommend.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quiet, simple, efficient

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Very efficient and much loved, and with my family its the best to be able to stay ahead of dreadful laundry duties...life is easier with my Bosch and I can enjoy life doing other things

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Works well! Worth buy!

Fully automatic, the quick wash is great. It can handle heavy duty and delicate loads. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing. The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it. Worth buy, highly recommended.

Gelly

GellyPerth, WA

GOOD ALLROUNDER

This machine replaced our 22 year old, 5kg, Bosch (also made in Germany). To date this machine is quiet, has good features such as a 15min. short cycle & a quiet spin that results in much drier clothes. Hoping now for another 21 years of reliable service!

Dharmendrar P.

Dharmendrar P.Sydney, NSW

Worst product in the world

Broke in first 3 day of use. Did call the customer service. Which says 24 he but no one answer. Left message but no call back. Tried again and person was extremely rude.

realistic1

realistic1Sydney, NSW

Big Mistake! So rough on clothes...

lizzy W.

lizzy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything I was looking for.

I had a list of requirements of my new washing machine. It was to have a quick wash - this has one of 15/30mins; variable temperatures on each setting; adjustable spin speeds, high spin speed; good capacity; quiet operation; and no annoying sing-song notification. This machine does the lot , and a whole lot more to boot! I previously had a Bosch of 10yrs+ so I knew it was a brand I could rely on.

Jacki D

Jacki DCanberra

So far so good, three months in and it's been great

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent washing machine and i-dos works great

Excellent washing machine that is quiet and simple to use. Had a minor issue that was rectified (under warranty) despite being out of warranty by the customer service team after some discussion. Would recommend

Best Washing Family Washing Machine

Mix clothes and the timer is perfect for the family load.
Very satisfied on how the operating system of the machine
I have the best washing machine by far from my old one.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quieter than expected and efficient

We've had this one for over a month now and it's been more than enough for our small family. We tend to use it around 4 times a week with a couple of little washes in between. Like many people are saying it's surprisingly quiet and also spins really well so drying times have been great. Generally very happy and would recommend for other small families.

Rita

RitaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst front loader I have every had

Active family of 4 so lots of washing. Went with Bosch based on reviews on here and wanted a good European brand. Washing of clothes was never really great then washing machine completely broke down - all out of warranty. Only owned the machine for 2 1/2 years. Never again for me. Extremely disappointing

Fred Bo

Fred BoMurray Region, NSW

Much more quiet than previous front loader

I always use speed perfect speed. A full load of cottons takes one hour. Very quiet and no vibrations even on spin cycle. Easy to operate. Overall very happy with machine. Good quality machine

Izzy

Izzy

Great front loader

Purchased Bosh washing machine and was not disappointed with their washing. Was surprised how good the quick wash 15 minutes was and of course the cycles. It is a bit loud though.

Maree M

Maree MWestern District, VIC

Not for tradies washing!

I love everything about this washing machine except one massive problem, the filter! As a tradies wife it is impossible to get every screw, nail and rivet from his pockets before every wash. The machine is constantly stopping because of this and I now can't even get the filter out to clear it because apparently their must be a screw or something preventing me from unscrewing it! So frustrating, Ive only had this machine for 2 months and I want my old 10 year old top loader back, I used to just pick the odd screw up off the bottom of the drum after the wash had completed. I do not recommend this machine for anyone who is washing tradies clothes regularly.

Jimb

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good washing machine

Bought this as a replacement for another Bosch that lasted 12 years,gets a lot of work washes clothes sheets doona covers and lots of towels easy to use happy with product good water and power use.

Tyler B.

Tyler B.South East Queensland, QLD

I own all sorts and it washes it within 15 minutes if you choose that option it is very quiet while operating does a great job at cleaning the clothes

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Perfect German Engineering

Fabulous washing machine showing craftsmanship of German made Engineering, quiet, smooth and wash clothes with a breeze. Very economical in comparison to other 9kg german made washing machine similar models like waw28760

MakiA

MakiASydney

Dangerous! And terrible customer service!

See all Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines reviews

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

Serie 8 WAW28620AU

I was sold this machine after a sales person said it was a 9kg washer. Well after getting it home and installing it there are only 2 programs that say I can put 9kg in. I wash daily on a mixed cycle and I need to be able to load more than 4kg in a load. And how am I meant to tell when I have reached the limit? So far I’m not happy by what I see as false advertising.

Tania

Taniaasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, wondering if this model has a program to start a load at a set time?

Hi Tania,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU.
You can find this information in your user manual on pages 34 and 38. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Marg Toon

Marg Toonasked

Serie 8 WAW28460AU

I had and still have the same issue with water pooling at the bottom of the seal. A Technician came out (under warranty) and replaced the seal saying that it was faulty and was bulging at the sides thereby creating the water to pool at the base. It seems that this is not the issue and I agree must be a design fault as it is still happening & I too have water being dragged out along with the washing every time I finish a wash.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives