Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers (page 4 of 7)

WTW87565AU, WTW87564AU, WTW87566AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

3.8

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

I've had other dryers. But this one leaves them all out to dry.

ManuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent performance let down by noisy condenser

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Mel

MelIpswich

Perfect

I use our washing machine to wash cloth nappy, work clothes, cotton, and always came out clean its very water efficient and electric efficient, we're paying less water and energy bills now, its very gentle to our clothes and very quiet washing machine, I love our washing machine it's worth what we paid for

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Stephen

StephenPeth

Quality machine. Good price and long lasting.

I've had other dryers. But this one leaves them all out to dry.

Buy without delay. Literally puts all other dryers to shame. Quite. My delicates come out softer then a baby's fingertips. And it's just quiet!!!! Nothing like the rattle and roll ones I've had in the past.

Perfect. I love it

Date PurchasedMar 2013
John

JohnSydney

Don't believe the measurements provided

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jeannie

JeannieMelbourne

not bad

The dryer is amazingly quiet compared to the standard dryer it replaced. After the initial start of the pump the only sound is the drum turning. Clever capture of water means no moisture and there is no temperature change at all in the room.
Hard to fault.. clothes dry in record time and come out perfectly dry. I've noticed a few reviews where people saying their clothes come out wet and tangled. Perhaps it comes down to how well they are washed and spun, my bosch front loader spins at 1600 and are only really damp after washing.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Leeching

LeechingSydney, NSW

Does its job if you know how it works.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Matt

MattBroom, WA

Low power and drys cloths well

Since buying we don't use the washing machines spin and just empty from the washer into this dryer. It has loads of different options settings but most common is quick which still dose the job and drys the cloths perfectly. Even comes out slightly warm so you know the job is done well

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lildia

LildiaAU

Great investment.

I like how you can drain the moisture extracted straight to the drain and by-pass the tank function that needs to be emptied. I will admit, if we had to manually empty the tank - I wish there would be a bit more of a gauge.

Otherwise pretty happy with the product, the design and its features. I like how there is a double filter too to catch finer lint. Pretty easy to care for and economical to run.

Quiet to run and does not Heat up/fog up the laundry room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jamma

Jamma

Great dryer

We bought this dryer as apart of a recent laundry remodel and we’re very happy with it. It has a good range of cycles and drys the clothes well. Much better than our previous dryer, looking forward to using this for years to come. Would recommend to friends and family.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Amanda

AmandaMelbourne

Perfect - can not live without it!!

What a wonderful machine. With 4 young children a dryer is part of our everyday life. This dryer is the quietest and most efficient dryer we have had. More settings than necessary in my opinion but that is ok. Choosing between hang up dry or iron dry is a big deal for us also and a feature we love.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

HdumptyMelbourne

Happy with the drying capability but the design is flawed

I bought this dryer to match my front loader and I'm very happy with the heat pump choice and the drying capability. However, unlike my previous 3 dryers, there is something very wrong with the design of the drum interior. Sheets and doona covers constantly end up in a tight little ball that does not unravel or dry. Every 15 mins or so I have to pause the cycle, get out the sheet or doona cover, untangle it, unravel it and spread it out and put it back in to continue drying. This has to be done at least 3 times in every drying cycle. I do not have the same problem with clothing cycles.

Hdumpty

ok I'll try that and report back.

Hdumpty

OK so feeling a bit daft but I can't see any way to reduce the spin speed. If I select cottons, or towels or any other cycle, the speed is not displayed. Can you advise?

Rob

RobSydney

Better than I thought it would be

twomartins

twomartinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use and quick!

The dryer is very easy to use and has a massive drum and will dry clothes very quickly. It has an auto sensor that turns off when the clothes are dry. The excess water can either be emptied from the drawer very easily or it can be plumbed into existing drain pipe.

paulosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't last long

Date PurchasedJul 2017

EV2013

EV2013

The water catchment solution options are terrible.

chriss

chrissSydney

Love it

Hi Chriss,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WTW87565AU Dryer.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Love it

The weather in Melbourne winter is so terrible, so I bought one.
I did check the reviews before buying it. Someone said it did not dry enough, but for me, I feel it is just OK.
Very enjoy using it
The only thing makes it lose one star is the small water container. If it is fully loaded, you will have to pull out water at least once for every job.

Loving it!

I bought this after being offered a 3rd Samsung heatpump condenser dryer. I am so pleased I got my money back and got the Bosch one instead. I have not done a load of sheets yet but it has done a great job of every load, big and small so far. No moisture and very cool to the touch. Quiet too. And I love not having to clean the condenser unit.

Syndi

SyndiWaikiki

Bosch Heat pump

Bosch dryer is very comfortable to use. Easy handling with all detailed instructions.Getting a verygood service guarantees.It is easy to clean.Very reasonable price.wonderful and quiet. I have no issue with this.I am very proud of my appliance.All clothes comes out withou lint. It cleares all dust.A perfect instant dryer with power saving.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews

Stephen A.asked

Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

I have a new WTW87564AU dryer. I have connected the condensation hose as instructed but condensation water continues to collect in the container. The hose supplied runs into a drainage spigot same as the washing machine. The spigot is located about 1.5m from the dryer and is about 700mm off the ground but the hose is routed to a height of 900mm as per instructions. What am I doing wrong?

Lachy441
Lachy441

Water will still collect up the top container. From my experience When the machine drains water from the top container (usually towards the end of the cycle) for the “self clean” it then pumps the water back out the drain hose. I wouldn’t worry about it as it’s hard to say when it’ll pump out the hose depending on how much condensation is built up. The machine will beep if ever the hose is blocked, it can’t pump out the water or if the top container is full (when drain hose isn’t fitted) so it will take a few loads before there is enough water in the system to pump out. Hope this helps :)

Stephen A.

Thanks for that. It does seem to collect a full container more frequently than I had hoped but I'll keep an eye on it in light of your advice.

Sam

Samasked

Serie 8 WTW87566AU

If my dryer is stacked on top of a washing machine and I connect the dryer to the drain under my sink, then do I still need to lift the hose 80cm from the outlet? When I called Bosch then they said I should, but I had to use an extension hose in order to raise it 80cm and then lower it down under my sink, so I'm worried the pump won't be strong enough. I can see some water is making it into the drain through the hose, but I want to make sure I'm not damaging it.

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your question.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11007 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

Chris' mum

Chris' mumasked

Serie 8 WTW87565AU

USELESS! Doesn't dry clothes, regardless of the setting. I clean the lint filter after each load and empty the water tray but to no avail. I feel so cheated. My old Kleenmaid (too big for the cupboard that passes as a laundry in our new house) was a workhorse - dried huge loads quickly. This Bosch dryer is a waste of space. In all conscience I couldn't pass it on to anyone else ... it's going to the tip!

Hi Chris Mum,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dryer. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH10979 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives