Appalling Customer Service

Have been waiting 2 months for a reimbursement promised from BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd. Very poor Customer service. Terrible response time, via email and phone. Keep getting excuses and being told I'll get the refund soon. I'll no longer buy Bosch home appliances.

Purchased in December 2017.

Hi Ants,  We're sorry to hear about your experience. In order to protect our customer's privacy, we're unable to discuss your personal information online.  If you could email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4535 in the subject line. We’ll investigate further for you. Or you can call us on 1300 369 744 to discuss.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

A service tech with common sense

Bosch rejected our review on their website - not sure why?
Our not so old washer WAY32540AU/28 decided to die after just on 5 short years. The message was 'close door' which we ordered and fixed a new part but the message continued, . I had a Bosch service tech come out and he too thought it was the lock until we told him it was replaced and then it was diagnosed as the 'mother board.
This was going to cost over $550 to fix it with just 12 months on that particular part. We decided to buy a new washer. I was pretty down as we'd already spent $80 on a door lock ( as the machine was saying the door wasnt closing) which we fitted ourselves, but still the error continued. Now Bosch call out is $88 plus $10 for every six minutes. So as I was adding up the expense to have our machine diagnosed but still not fixed. It was going to be expensive! however to our delight and absolute surprise the Tech upon packing up said that there would be 'no cost' and it would be a 'good will' call out. I was pretty emotional that in this day and age where everything costs, he was walking out of here saying - no fee call out! What a nice guy. Bottom line - we went straight to Good Guys and purchased an new Bosch Washing Machine which has just been delivered. I guess if we had been charged a hefty call out fee for telling us the machine was a costly fix, I would have definitely bought another brand!! Fingers crossed that its lasts for a few more years than 5! - however I have just read all the bad reviews on this brand and hope that we haven't made the same costly mistake twice!
However ATM - Well done Bosch on your smart technicians. You've actually made more money out of me!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Larraine,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch washing machine, Thank you for sharing your experience. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Good Example of German Engineering

Bought this last year. Never ever had any trouble with it. Fill and forget. Everything is automated and I love the i-Dose and Load-Sensor systems. You don't need to wait for a full load, and you don't even need to think about how dirty your clothes are. Put it in auto mode, and enjoy the ride

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi iMan,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the ride with your appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Love the many different wash options

Decided to buy this washer because it had at the time way more washing options than any other washers in the store we bought it from. Normally we use the fast wash cycle but the baby wash has really helped get baby food out of clothing very well. The display is large too and easy to read

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi Lynnie, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

motor decided to retire

Bought this thing brand new it looked great, its very quiet but after not even a year of use the motor decided to stop working, it was under warranty and now i'm waiting for a new motor to arrive so it can get replaced, such an inconvenience, and bosch if you are reading this please organise a parts warehouse in sydney cause i'm in a second week without a machine and i need the motor that is coming from melbourne, seriously wth

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good and quiet

The machine has a good capacity, it is very quiet and efficient. I like that there are enough functions and modes of operation and it's easy to use. Ecowash mode allows to save on power and water consumption and is convenient for a night use. However, I'd prefer to have a normal conditioner compartment instead of I-Dos automatic system so I could decide how much conditioner should be used and it wouldn't stay in a compartment. If I have to buy a new washing machine I'll definitely avoid I-Dos system.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Kate, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

work well

This product is very good, it's great to clean your clothes, it's very quiet. And did a good job for a large family. It doesn't take long to wash the clothes perfectly. It has great energy saving and water saving efficiency. It runs quietly and efficiently. Compared to my old top loader, laundry is great. Much less water is used. There are various Settings available.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi LiviasrVickivt, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

good

This is the first front loader I bought. I like it. It is very simple to use and has a variety of different Settings. Wash and rinse clothes well, even in ultra-fast loops. It is fast, quiet, reliable, and washes clothes back to their original store purchase status. Quick feature Settings come in handy when you need to do it in a timely manner.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi HopeaeAlanev, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're finding it fast and reliable. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Easy washing days

Nice and compact. Easy to clean the drawer drum and filter. Lots of washing programs to choose from. Nice and quiet with a fantastic spin cycle. Clothes come out almost dry. Good star rating as well so I know it not using a lot of electric. Let's me know when the cycle has finished too which is great on busy housework days so I don't have to keep checking the machine

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine and we’re glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good machine

I was everything from underwear to towels and jeans and delicate clothes
The controls are easy to use and there are several sel cations for different items from 15 minute cold port macquarie over 50 resortsash to a verity of times with hot washes
The machine handles all the clothes well and once a washed a pillow on and it was ok with that to. The delicates were also treated as such and the cycle time could be less for me as our clothes aren't particularly dirty I also like the fact that it is easy on water compared to my old twin tub that know use for dogs blankets etc. it is also good on electricity I Wah during the day as I have solar panels

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Ann, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Washing Machine Review

Works well but is starting to make noises. The wash could be better, often requires two wash cycles to get the job done right. The added feature to do a spin only cycle allows for greater capacity when the load becomes to much for the machine to handle. Most of the cycles are hardly used as the quick cycle offers a more affordable, economic way to do laundry.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Swalesy, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We'd recommend using a mixed load or cottons cycle for a better wash quality. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great for family day wash

We had to upgrade our washing machine because we had two additions to our family and the cloths started to gather up by the week then by the day so we bought this model because we liked the display screen and child lock plus it holds double what our old one could

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Ann Daily, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU washing machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Perfect can't live without it

It does and amazing job cleaning the whole family's clothes makes life so much easier, especially having a big family, we need a big washing machine to keep up with the washing.
It is quite and favourite feature is the quick wash have washing done in no time makes it easier

Date PurchasedAug 2010
Hi Chloe, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Very happy with this machine

This washing machine is fantastic, clothes are clean, no powder residue. Quiet and efficient to run. My favourite features are the multiple choices of wash options and a quick wash can be done in less than 30 min. Even a full load can be washed in 1 hour so time is not an issue

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Jackzara, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lasted 3 MONTHS

3 months in and have gotten an error and the door won't open. Washing for 6 kids and no washing machine, fantastic. So much so for that German reliability. I'll be sticking with the so much more unreliable Samsungs from now on, like our old one which lasted 10 years.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Jo K, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine. We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Loads of functions and cleans cloths well

We're very impressed with how well this washes our cloths specially oil stains which almost removed them. The power cord could have been a little longer as we have had to use an extension cable but that was due to the sink being far away. The quick cycle is great but we normally use the normal wash mode.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Hi Jamie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great washing machine!

I love this washing machine. It cleans beautifully and is efficient on energy. I purchased the 7 kg machine so I have noticed I can not place a completely full load into the machine otherwise the washing stays quiet wet, even after a 1100 rmp cycle, so I found I need to do a number of smaller loads. Overall its a great machine for a smaller family.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Sara90, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Perfect washing machine

Have been so happy with this machine. I needed a washing machine that could handle delicate items and really dirty clothes. My husband is a farmer and his work clothes come in covered with mud. I use the extra prewash for his clothes and an extra dose of liquid via the i-dos. I now wash all my woolens in the same machine and it saves me so much time no more hand washing. The pre-set wash options are great, and also easy to alter if needed.
It is so quiet compared to our old top loader that used to shake the house and seeing it heats the water for you, we are not going though nearly as much hot water.
It looks great
Worth spending a bit more.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hi Karina, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Fabulous washing machine!

It looks great, and after 9 months have not been able to fault it.
Worth spending a bit more.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Pip, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance! If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

GREAT BOSCH

Our new washing machine, wow, had it nearly 6 mths, had Bosch one before, this one is easier. if u say have arthritis, don't have to turn knobs, just great, cant fault it, also the dryer we have just brought, got them both From the Good guys, BOSCH lasts for ages, our last one lasted 25 years, buying it now, and then that is that. If I had a fault with it, I don't feel it dries as good as it should,the shirt is great, Okay that is not a great spinning, but then it doesn't crinkle, so u hang the shirt up the next day, it is great, not a crumpled mess, but the other cycles, could do better with the drying, even on the wardrobe plus mode. My old Bosch dried better than this one

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Rosie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

If I just want to do a rinse and spin of my bamboo sheets after a wash there is no temp indicator. You can only use cold with bamboo so I'm reluctant to use this function. Thanks
Hi LindaS Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch washing machine WAW32640AU Please note the rinse cycle is a cold rinse and you cannot select the temperature . If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Can you tell me why my machine keeps saying drum clean even after l have just done drum clean.
Hi Linda C,  Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing machine. The Drum Clean indicator light flashes when you use have not used a programme of 60 °C or higher for a long time, if washing frequently at a low temperature (40 °C or lower) or if an odour has developed after a prolonged period of non-use. = Run the programme without laundry. Use washing powder or a detergent containing bleach. To prevent foaming, only use half the amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer. Do not use detergent designed for woollens or delicates. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home AustraliaThankyou for the information, very helpfull.

How to spin only?
Hi Fiona, Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch washing machine. In order to do 'spin only' on this machine, set the programme to Rinse / Spin. The Rinse Plus button is set by default for this programme. , therefore if you require a spin cycle only, press the 'rinse plus' button to deactivate the function .If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Many thanks. Regards Fiona

Price (RRP) $2,049