Bosch WAW32640AU

Bosch WAW32640AU (page 2 of 9)

Karina

KarinaDandenong

Perfect washing machine

Have been so happy with this machine. I needed a washing machine that could handle delicate items and really dirty clothes. My husband is a farmer and his work clothes come in covered with mud. I use the extra prewash for his clothes and an extra dose of liquid via the i-dos. I now wash all my woolens in the same machine and it saves me so much time no more hand washing. The pre-set wash options are great, and also easy to alter if needed.
It is so quiet compared to our old top loader that used to shake the house and seeing it heats the water for you, we are not going though nearly as much hot water.
It looks great
Worth spending a bit more.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Pip

PipWestern District, VIC

Fabulous washing machine!

It looks great, and after 9 months have not been able to fault it.
Worth spending a bit more.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Rosie

RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

GREAT BOSCH

Our new washing machine, wow, had it nearly 6 mths, had Bosch one before, this one is easier. if u say have arthritis, don't have to turn knobs, just great, cant fault it, also the dryer we have just brought, got them both From the Good guys, BOSCH lasts for ages, our last one lasted 25 years, buying it now, and then that is that. If I had a fault with it, I don't feel it dries as good as it should,the shirt is great, Okay that is not a great spinning, but then it doesn't crinkle, so u hang the shirt up the next day, it is great, not a crumpled mess, but the other cycles, could do better with the drying, even on the wardrobe plus mode. My old Bosch dried better than this one

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hi Rosie,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW32640AU Washing Machine.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

siner

sinerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive to buy expensive to repair

Purchased three years ago. All good till the power button wouldn’t turn on the machine. Service Agent turned up and tried to put in the wrong board. Decided to order the front panel board and whilst waiting to 20 or so days machine started working fine again. $400 plus $200 labor for a three year old machine. No good enough Purchase price $1800. Next I time an ASKO

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Barbara

BarbaraMelbourne

Wonderful washing machine.

Washes the clothes well and spin dries the washing until it is nearly dry. Tells you how much time is left on the washing cycle. The washing machine runs so quietly that it can hardly be heard. I can highly recommend this washing machine. It runs on cold water as it heats the water itself.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Tara

Tara

Love this washing machine

I decided to buy this machine because I had heard the Bosch brand is good. I am so impressed. My clothes come out so clean and dry. Takes a short time to dry on the line. I like that you can add more clothes during the wash. Very silent machine I don’t even know it’s on. The only thing I don’t like is that you can’t put 8kg of clothes in a normal wash cycle. I bought an 8kg machine so I could wash heaps at once without knowing it only lets you put in 4kg in mostly every cycle.

Gulfstream

GulfstreamSydney

Absolutely brilliant - thank you Bosch

This is hands down the best washing machine on the market! Straight up you can read all the marketing material on the others saying they can sense "Loads" or sense "dirty washing" or save water and only use just enough to "Rince" - well the Bosch actually works! Others I have found don't do this properly and some are so bad you are left with either dirty clothes or clothes still full of detergent! The Bosch Serie 8 8.5kg washing machine does exactly what it's marketing material says and I love it, oh and it's also very quite and I love the 1,600 spin the clothes come out so dry! Thank you Bosch as I actually want to do the washing now and it's not something "I have to do" !

alligorms

alligormsAustralia

I’m actually in love with a washing machine

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jo Henley

Jo HenleySydney

Fantastic front loaded

Clothes are clean even on the quick washes. I love how you can add more clothes to the machine after the cycle starts. This washing machine makes minimal noise.

Only one small issue I have found when washing towels you will need to add fabric softener or when the towels dry they will be very scratchy.
I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mari

MariBrisbane

Did not like it

I got a washing machine from Bosch and I regret it big time ! To me they have one of the worst customer service ever, tried to dealing with them and explain about the problem and all they had to say was that the machine doesn't have any problem although I showed then a few if my clothes that changed committee due to the faulty on the machine!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

David.p

David.pAdelaide

Great machine

Wow Bosch you have done it again. This is the best brand I have ever purchased. Washes clothes perfect every time is water efficient and is dream to use. I love how quickly it washes the clothes and it leaves them ready to hang out. Well done Bosch. You rule

MeganB

MeganBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Washing Machine

I have never been so impressed with a washing machine in my life! Super easy to use and even better with the iDos, meaning it is already pre-dosed with laundry liquid so I am not having to do this myself and potentially spilling it all over the floor!
It is exceptionally quiet and at times I poke my head into the laundry to make sure I did turn it on!
My clothes, linen, etc are cleaned to perfection, the spin cycle is incredible and dont come out soaking wet like my last washing machine.
If it could give the Bosch Serie 8 8.5kg iDos Washing machine more than 5 stars, I would!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Poorly engineered designed to fail

We got a reasonable life out of our machine 7 years. Recently the spider cracked and the replacement spider and drum is $600 plus fitting. The spider drives and supports the drum and it is made out of a cheap cast metal.
We have replaced the whole machine with a brandwith a solid stainless drum and support spider which should last a lot longer. It was the same price as the German Bosch unit. Spare for the German Bosch are hard to find and many dealers won't stock their parts. These machines are a con. The German name means nothing when the standard of engineering is poor

Date PurchasedAug 2011

Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Best washing machine ever purchased

Does a great job with cleaning not just your clothes but also your quits and pillows. Our drum isn't very big but it is big enough to wash a king sized quilt without any problems. My go to function is "Mix" this is generally for mixed items, different material clothing, etc. It does not damage the clothes and washes well. It's a quiet machine even when the spin is on the highest setting. The most convenient part is the auto-fill detergent and softener compartment. It holds enough to last over 2-3 months depending how much you use during each wash.
The best part is that it regularly reminds you to clean the machine with the self clean function. This keeps your clothes fresh as it flushes our all the gunk from previous washes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Cara Bulger

Cara BulgerDarwin

Good Washer- one annoying trait!

The washer is very good, has solid energy and water efficiency. Relatively quiet when running. Really like it. Except. When the load finishes the machine continues to beep until you go open it- which is quite annoying so we don't like to run it when we are at home working because it can be really disruptive. We can't seem to find a setting to turn it off. Grrr.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Omid

OmidBrisbane

Not so sure of Bosch washing machine

I had a cheap brand washing machine and it actually worked properly bought a bosch washing machine although the price probably were three times more than the other one but the quality is not that good, IlEverytime i want to wash my clothes I take a risk! The colors run and make the clothes look terrible.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Lina.B

Lina.BAU

Excellent washing machine

The best washing machine we've ever bought. Very quiet, washes extremely well, great energy and water rating and most of all, we LOVE the automatic dosing detergent. It knows exactly how much detergent is needed for each load! Simple awesome! Great value. We bought it from Appliances Online. Excellent service. Got it delivered within one day of purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ryan

RyanMelbourne

Perfect machine

I bought this to replace my old F&P machine. I was recommended Bosch washing machine by a family member. At first I wasn’t sure but now after using it for a few months, I can’t be happier!! It does an excellent job and is very very quiet compared to my old machine which it used to wake everyone up if I tried to do the washing on Sat mornings. Now I can use the machine at anytime. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you Bosch!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Ali

Ali

Highly recommend this Bosch washing machine

I purchased this washing machine to replace an Ariston. After purchasing a Bosch dishwasher and being extremely happy with that I thought I would try their washing machine. This washing machine works perfectly.. cleans really well and is relatively quiet. Far better than the ariston. Very easy to install. Highly recommend this Bosch washing machine

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Jessie

JessieMelbourne

Very quiet one

The washer worked perfectly from last year.
I bought this machine late last year to substitute the old one in my apartment. It has plenty of wash options, and I have never had any issues with it.
Bosch is famous for its high end engine.
I recommend to anyone who needs a new washer, which is very reliable.

Date PurchasedSep 2017