Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU (page 3 of 6)

MPN: WTW87565AU
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

Nada
NadaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I recently purchased a Bosch clothes dryer . I’m very satisfied with how fast it dries my load of washing . It’s quite and very energy efficient . It fits up to 7 kg of clothes . It dries without creasing which means if I unload it and hang the items immediately then some pieces don’t need ironing .

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

I've had other dryers. But this one leaves them all out to dry.

ManuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent performance let down by noisy condenser

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Mel
MelIpswich

Perfect

I use our washing machine to wash cloth nappy, work clothes, cotton, and always came out clean its very water efficient and electric efficient, we're paying less water and energy bills now, its very gentle to our clothes and very quiet washing machine, I love our washing machine it's worth what we paid for

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Stephen
StephenPeth

Quality machine. Good price and long lasting.

I've had other dryers. But this one leaves them all out to dry.

Buy without delay. Literally puts all other dryers to shame. Quite. My delicates come out softer then a baby's fingertips. And it's just quiet!!!! Nothing like the rattle and roll ones I've had in the past.

Perfect. I love it

Date PurchasedMar 2013
BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
John
JohnSydney

Don't believe the measurements provided

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jeannie
JeannieMelbourne

not bad

The dryer is amazingly quiet compared to the standard dryer it replaced. After the initial start of the pump the only sound is the drum turning. Clever capture of water means no moisture and there is no temperature change at all in the room.
Hard to fault.. clothes dry in record time and come out perfectly dry. I've noticed a few reviews where people saying their clothes come out wet and tangled. Perhaps it comes down to how well they are washed and spun, my bosch front loader spins at 1600 and are only really damp after washing.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Leeching
LeechingSydney, NSW

Does its job if you know how it works.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Matt
MattBroom, WA

Low power and drys cloths well

Since buying we don't use the washing machines spin and just empty from the washer into this dryer. It has loads of different options settings but most common is quick which still dose the job and drys the cloths perfectly. Even comes out slightly warm so you know the job is done well

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lildia
LildiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investment.

I like how you can drain the moisture extracted straight to the drain and by-pass the tank function that needs to be emptied. I will admit, if we had to manually empty the tank - I wish there would be a bit more of a gauge.

Otherwise pretty happy with the product, the design and its features. I like how there is a double filter too to catch finer lint. Pretty easy to care for and economical to run.

Quiet to run and does not Heat up/fog up the laundry room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jamma
Jamma

Great dryer

We bought this dryer as apart of a recent laundry remodel and we’re very happy with it. It has a good range of cycles and drys the clothes well. Much better than our previous dryer, looking forward to using this for years to come. Would recommend to friends and family.

Amanda
AmandaMelbourne

Perfect - can not live without it!!

What a wonderful machine. With 4 young children a dryer is part of our everyday life. This dryer is the quietest and most efficient dryer we have had. More settings than necessary in my opinion but that is ok. Choosing between hang up dry or iron dry is a big deal for us also and a feature we love.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
HdumptyMelbourne

Happy with the drying capability but the design is flawed

I bought this dryer to match my front loader and I'm very happy with the heat pump choice and the drying capability. However, unlike my previous 3 dryers, there is something very wrong with the design of the drum interior. Sheets and doona covers constantly end up in a tight little ball that does not unravel or dry. Every 15 mins or so I have to pause the cycle, get out the sheet or doona cover, untangle it, unravel it and spread it out and put it back in to continue drying. This has to be done at least 3 times in every drying cycle. I do not have the same problem with clothing cycles.

Hdumpty

ok I'll try that and report back.

Hdumpty

OK so feeling a bit daft but I can't see any way to reduce the spin speed. If I select cottons, or towels or any other cycle, the speed is not displayed. Can you advise?

Rob
RobSydney

Better than I thought it would be

twomartins
twomartinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use and quick!

The dryer is very easy to use and has a massive drum and will dry clothes very quickly. It has an auto sensor that turns off when the clothes are dry. The excess water can either be emptied from the drawer very easily or it can be plumbed into existing drain pipe.

paulosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't last long

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
EV2013
EV2013

The water catchment solution options are terrible.

chriss
chrissSydney

Love it

Hi Chriss,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WTW87565AU Dryer.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Love it

The weather in Melbourne winter is so terrible, so I bought one.
I did check the reviews before buying it. Someone said it did not dry enough, but for me, I feel it is just OK.
Very enjoy using it
The only thing makes it lose one star is the small water container. If it is fully loaded, you will have to pull out water at least once for every job.

Loving it!

I bought this after being offered a 3rd Samsung heatpump condenser dryer. I am so pleased I got my money back and got the Bosch one instead. I have not done a load of sheets yet but it has done a great job of every load, big and small so far. No moisture and very cool to the touch. Quiet too. And I love not having to clean the condenser unit.

Syndi
SyndiWaikiki

Bosch Heat pump

Bosch dryer is very comfortable to use. Easy handling with all detailed instructions.Getting a verygood service guarantees.It is easy to clean.Very reasonable price.wonderful and quiet. I have no issue with this.I am very proud of my appliance.All clothes comes out withou lint. It cleares all dust.A perfect instant dryer with power saving.

Jackson S
Jackson SNSW, 2776

Wonderful Dryer!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
James
JamesVictoria

Can’t fault it

I was hesitant about getting a heat pump dryer but have had no issues with this. Sometimes I didn’t load it properly and mixed linen in with regular clothes and found out the hard way that doesn’t work. Much better than the washer/dryer we were previously using. Gonna try a shoe drying basket next and see how it goes.

Robyn A
Robyn ASydney

Absolutely Fabulous

Had read very negative reviews on Heat Pump Dryers but took the plunge and it is great. May take about 10% longer to dry but has a time setting if you are not happy with dryness. Ours is plumbed in so nothing to empty and self-cleaning filter. Haven't had electricity bill yet but it is supposed to be very energy efficient. Easy to operate.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Pip
PipWestern District, VIC

New level of drying tech

We had been so impressed with our Bosch Washing Machine that we decided to match it with the dryer.
And it has not disappointed.
Took a little while to get used to the settings, as my clothes were coming out a bit damp. Read the manual and adjusted the settings to more dry and it has been fabulous. I like the option to pull out slightly damp for ironing purposes.
So good to be able to walk into laundry and it not be all steamed up. Amazing how much water we drain after a load. We will plumb it in due course but so easy to empty the dispenser.
And the filter picks up so much dust, dirt and animal hair - so impressed.
Only a couple of months old so am sure I will discover more settings to make laundry even easier.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews