Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU (page 4 of 6)

MPN: WTW87565AU
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

Judy
JudySydney, NSW

Works a treat

As I need a dryer that can cope with large loads this one proved to be perfect. Will handle do as and do a covers very well. Towels come out so fluffy. Even heavy work clothes can be dried in an instant. Would certainly recommend to family and friends !

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Avoid Natural Solar
Avoid Natural SolarSydney

Another good machine

We liked the equivalent Bosch washing machine so much (see other review) that we bought the matching drier too, Bosch WTW87565AU. Pros: gets the job done with bonus of removing any musky odours you get from clothes that stayed wet for too long; very quiet; uses hardly any power. Cons: Took a while to figure out the best cycle to use (i.e., “Timed Program”) to merely finish off clothes that didn’t fully dry on the clothes line; captures a huge amount of lint (need dispose of at end of cycle); machine bit expensive to buy. Overall would buy this machine again from Appliance Central (they are good).

Date PurchasedJune 2017

BOSCH WTW87565AU

Do NOT buy this useless piece of metal unless you are happy about hanging your items on a clothesline to finish drying them. This dryer leaves everything very damp, requiring overnight airing to get them dry. Salesman told me it was the best of the top of the range. Wrong. This dryer is not fit for purpose and should be recalled. Good Guys rang Bosch who said that dampness at cycle end was normal. Nowhere in the information does it say that this dryer only 3/4 dries items, no matter how many hours you try to dry them for. Useless in any situation.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old ManSydney Surrounds, NSW

One of the best in the world

Leanne H
Leanne HAU

Needs less settings...but overall good

Hi Leanne H,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WTW87565AU Dryer.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Emma
EmmaGeelong

great

We bought this a month ago and we’re very happy with the performance and functions. Has a slight learning curve, so takes some trial and error.
Slightly slower at drying than my old vented dryer, but this one is twice the capacity so not an issue.
Overall im extremely happy with the purchase.

kim
kimPerth, WA

Very energy efficient

After owning a couple of dryers, the only difference with this one is that it condenses. Which means you don't have to leave the windows or doors in the laundry open (*security).

The power bill is way less so you feel less guilty operating it. But you still need to empty the water tray (there's hardly any) and you still have to clean the double lint catchment.

The double lint catchment is good but still needs to design it so its easier to clean out the main catchment department.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
jamesmelb
jamesmelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Once you go heat pump, you can't go back!

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Dries clothes but bedsheets and towels forget it

Bought this expensive dryer to replace an older cheaper one. Dries clothes fantastically however bedsheets or towels are a nightmare to dry. The drum only spins clockwise so bedhseets roll up into tight balls and unless you have the time every 15 minutes to untangle you end up with a half dry bedsheet. Towels are the same, not always completely dry when finished meaning has to go on again on manual heat setting. Very disappointed in the cost of this when this happens. Cheaper versions of Bosch I've had in the past were fantastic. Not worth spending the money on this version.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Rob
Rob

Shruti
Shruti

Alright

Its alright. We use only for 2 people and not very often. My friend recently bought this too and he is pretty happy with it. No major issues noted. Wish it had some smart functions, like an app through wish functions couldbe controlled. If this happens then it will be a little popular

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Hi Shruti,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch WTW875656AU Washing Machine.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

mrsscollins
mrsscollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic !

Omg love this dryer !! Economical ! Easy filter clean out ! No damp issues ! Good internal size ! Time left display , lots of settings / cycles to select ! Great machine , no regrets *****
( did have an asko dryer to match asko washer but terrible by comparison ) have an asko washer as its the only front load washer i can buy without the rubber seal on the door ! But i will in future also look at a Bosch washer now to match the fab new dryer woohoo

gypsymaggie
gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Dryer

This dryer has been excellent, I use it a few times a week, lots of towels, sheets, clothes, etc, everything comes out soft with no balls of fluff on them, also great if you have pets as I do, takes the dog hair off, I would recommend this dryer to all, great buy

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Marty
MartyCentral Coast

Wonderful machine

Before buying a clothes drier, I read a lot of product reviews and finally settled on this machine. I have had it for 1 month now and am not disappointed. I love the fact that I get to chose how damp or dry my clothes are when they come out of the drier. In addition, one of the main reasons I decided to get a drier was that I could no longer handle having pet fur all over my clothes (my washing machine, which is another brand, obviously does a terrible job) and be a walking fuzz ball or sleep on furry sheets as hanging them up to dry did not remove it. This fabulous wonderful machine removes all the fur!!! I am very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lou
LouMelbourne, VIC

Love this dryer

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Linda
Linda

Can't live without this dryer!

So power saving and clothes come out so soft! We have a new baby so it's been great for all the laundry that comes with that. And with all the little things it saves time not having to pin tiny socks and bibs up. Has never damaged my clothing. Would never go back to a conventional dryer. It's an expensive outlay but definitely worth it.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

luke
lukebrunswick west

Good dryer.

Good dryer with useful selection of programs. only complaint with delivery/installation. after purchase through david jones, the machine was delivered and installed by bosch. delivery was prompt and i was keen to test it out. only after doing a load of laundry did i notice it was incorrectly installed by the company, with the condenser discharge hose not being connected to the sink, leaving the water to run on the back of the machine and over the new mashing machine below. contacting customer service didnt help as a service fee would be charged as they do not cover the incompetence of their own installers....

Gordo
GordoSydney, NSW

Simply Awesome

Simplistic and efficient

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sue
SueLabrador

Washing machine

My daugther has this washing machine its fantastic but for an older person like my self it is hard on the back when having to bend all the time and the control panel is a bit hard to use but it washers really well my daugther loves it and woulded change for the world but when i use it i have to ask her for help in turning on

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Good when it works

Great dryer when it works, got a replacement warranty, On our 3rd machine, have had dryer for 2 years and has stopped drying clothes twice so twice had it replaced, no Bosch service on Sunshine Coast so whole process to replace leaves us without a dryer for over a month, time wasted waiting for local service guy then waiting for Bosch service guy to come up from Brisbane to confirm not drying, never buying Bosch again

Date PurchasedOct 2015
mig
migBrisbane

Excellent Dryer

Well how do I start,? Very happy thus far.
This dryer is not only great but amazing, easy to operate, leaves the clothes dry, I would not leave without this great 7 star heat pump dryer., great combo with WAW28620AU.
if you are thinking of purchasing on the BOSCH range look no further!!!!

Rjw
Rjw

Dryer without the fire

We love that this unit can run silent and not cook out the laundry room with radiant heat.
We are new to the heat pump technology but so far it's really worth the money.
Our old unit was a propane heated vented dryer that could dry clothes very quickly, quicker than this unit, but for the cheaper cost to run this into we are happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
SafetyCross
SafetyCrossIllawarra, NSW

Leaves your clothes clean and fresh.

We replaced a top load washing machine with this Bosch. This machine was good value at the time compared with similar machines. It holds a large load which is good for larger families. It is quiet and did not increase our water use. The clothes come out clean and spun so that it reduces drying time. It also has a good alarm to let us know when the washing is finished.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
The Clockmakers Wife
The Clockmakers WifeBallarat

An awesome quiet efficient dryer

The dryer is amazingly quiet compared to the standard dryer it replaced. After the initial start of the pump the only sound is the drum turning. Clever capture of water means no moisture and there is no temperature change at all in the room. The 8kg capacity allows for at least 6 towels to be dried. Perfect for having inside the laundry easily accessible and avoiding garage and shed locations. This dryer is excellent value, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews

Jodie G.
Jodie G.asked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

I have a seri 8 condensed dryer and I can’t work out what setting is good for drying sheets. They always just end up in a ball wet in the middle????

JJJ
JJJ

Hi Jodi
This is what I use for everything .. (I got a tip from someone). Initially I thought drier was faulty but alas nope! Nothing can be dried in any hurry even if you want to choose it to be.
Timed Program warm. Turn off “easy iron”!
Needs 1’20” or more depending size of sheets. But you’ve got to be on attention and keep unballing the sheets as the drier only spins one way. Seems unpredictable when - and if - it’s going to get hot, usually near the very end.
Good luck, JJJ

Mrs Jones
Mrs Jonesasked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

The door latch on my machine has snapped off it is 4yrs old and still under extended warranty but both Bosh and extended warranty refusing to fix as the broken latch has caused physical damage to the front of the door (directly in front of the latch). I heard this is a problem with this machine when I brought it and thought it would be fixed as a manufacturing fault if it were to occur. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anne
Anne

mine is 4 Years old as well and the latch has broken, Can it be fixed by buying a new door?

Hannan B.asked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Hi i have a bosche professional heat pump tumble dryer connected to the drain. We just noticed that the condenser water container if full of water but there is no sign that we need to empty the water out if this normal? Or should that container be completely empty? We have noticed that the laundry room does fill with condensation which we thought the dryer shouldnt do? Thanks

not happy Jan
not happy Jan

Sorry, can't help you..as I'm a victim who's been ripped off with this same machine. I don't know why this has come through my email. This dryer would have to be the worst machine ever made. Good luck with bosch technical help too.
As they have no care about your issues. They will take your money, then after that your on your own. Worst bunch of people I've ever dealt with—bloody thieves.

stl
stl

I have a WTW87566 model - very similar. We connected it to the drain but first time I used it, it did not drain - all the water stayed in the water container. So I emptied the water container. Next time I used it - same thing. I did some research and found this is normal and I should not empty the water container if the drain hose is properly connected (make sure water container is modified - filter moved and black plug removed as per instructions. ) - even if there is alot of water in the water container. So I didn't empty it and since then it has started draining the water and the water container now stays empty. Maybe it's some kind of siphon effect that needs the system to be full of water to begin draining properly. I get a little humidity in the room but not a lot of condensation. This may depend on how humid it is where you live?

Hannan B.

Thanks you!! I found the issue i didnt remove the black plug for the water to go through. All good now thanks!!

See all Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU questions