Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU (page 6 of 6)

MPN: WTW87565AU
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

Ryan aAU

Works well so far.

Bought this dryer on Boxing Day sales. Been thinking about purchasing for a while now. Mixed reviews made me nervous. But I do love it. It's easy to use. Purchased the stacking kit with shelf so it sits on top of my washing machine in our small laundry. Big inside, lights up when opened. Only negative is once it says it's dry you can't make it run an extra half hour etc if things are still damp. I use cloth nappies, somehow they still are damp when the machine says it's finished. That's the only problem I've found, everything else has been great and with three kids having a dryer is really handy!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ryan a

I did change it to extra dry long cotton cycle for my cloth nappy inserts and it has been working really well. Thanks

Gina
GinaSydney

Very disappointed

I have had 5 service calls on my Bosch Condensate dryer. 3 of them in Extended warranty which was a blessing. It either does not pump the water out, It does not dry, or it has a fault code come up on the screen telling me to empty the water tray even though the tray is empty. The first time it broke down it took 2 months to get the parts from Germany. I have also had to replace the condensate tray. I do not recommend that anyone purchase this dryer

Date PurchasedSept 2010
Erica
EricaMelbourne

Love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Edcook24
Edcook24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb dryer

I run a couple of Airbnb apartments and wash linen on a regular basis so needed a good dryer. I've always bought cheap vented dryers in the past, this is a revelation. It works really well, is quiet and very cheap to run. I like the range of options and "finish in" setting to take advantage of the cheaper overnight electricity tariff. Bought from Appliances Online.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Crooksy
CrooksyBrisbane

Stay Away From the Bosh WTW87565AU!!!

This dryer does NOT dry. You do not save on power in practice either because you need to run it 2-3 times to try and dry clothes hence you actually don't save power in actually drying a load. We called Bosch in Victoria and spoke to [name removed] who told us that that it is not meant to dry and that you need to need to still hang out your clothes. Seriously!!! We paid $1700 for a Bosch Heat Pump Dryer and it's not meant to dry your clothes??? You still have to hang your clothes out??? Why buy a dryer in the first place? Bosch are you serious?

We own other Bosch appliances and they have been good in the past. Clearly the product quality and customer service has taken a very steep decline in recent times. Very sad to see.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Fightingpants
Fightingpantsperth

Very happy with this dryer

Owned this model for a few months now and I am very happy with it. It is very gentle on clothes with lots of different settings for different types of material. It dries very well and you have a choice of drying level, depending on whether you plan to iron or store in a cupboard straight away.

The condenser water is easy to empty out and can be directed straight to a drain or sink like a washing machine outlet.

The dryer can be stacked with a washing machine and I purchased the stacking kit with the pull out shelf. This makes folding the clothes straight from the dryer easy.

It has not made much of a dent in our power usage due to its high energy efficiency.

Overall I am very happy with this machine.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
PerthMum
PerthMumPerth

Love, love, love!!

Had this heat pump dryer for 5 months now & it's brilliant! The settings are easy to use.
We had it plumbed in so no need to empty the water holder after each load. The sensor in the machine detects when your clothes are dry and automatically ends the cycle when they're done. Once the load has finished, it keeps moving the clothes around for a while afterwards every so often so your clothes don't crumple, love it!! It also has a light in it which comes on at the beginning and end of the cycle, never thought I'd need or want that, but now I really like it.
Recommend this dryer 100%.