MPN: WTW87565AU
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

JJJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very expensive and doesn’t dry the clothes

Very disappointing. I’m constantly putting damp clothes back in again for another long cycle… it just won’t dry the clothes… T-shirt material in particular but other materials too. Tonight I’ve put a very moderate load back in for the third time.. and that’s on the most hopeful setting :(
No-one tells you upon purchasing that it takes ages and often clothes will still not be dry. Read a lot of reviews before buying a drier.

Don’t waste your money

My brother recommended this dryer to me and I can’t stress how disappointed I am. Everything comes out damp, no matter how long I run it or what program. I want my drying to come out hot & steamy, not a damp mess that has to be hung on racks. Feel really ripped off. I will NEVER buy a self condenser again. My Bosch washing machine is fine, never had a problem but this dryer is an expensive joke.

Ciao Telstra !
Ciao Telstra !PERTH

GARBAGE !!!!

My two year old dryer stopped heating after just two years of use. I will NEVER purchase another Bosch Product for as long as I live. I either want Bosch to repair this for free or replace for new !

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

PaulSydney, NSW

Doesn't work effectively, same issue as others have previously posted about deteriorating drying performance

Purchased new in 2017 and used infrequently. During the first 12 months the dryer worked well and I was happy with the features. Unfortunately ever since it has gradually got worse to a current situation where the dryer cycle time is incredibly long and the contents remain very damp, even though I have maintained the dryer in accordance with the instructions. Very frustrated as it was expensive and Bosch's premium dryer, not sure if it is a design fault?

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Paul

Have tried to call several times this week and no answer?

Josh
Josh

WTW87565AU

Purchased in October 2017 at Appliance online for $1,440.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Absolute waste of money.. fit for the dump not the laundry! Good if you like 8 hr cycles and damp clothes!

Family of 5 with 3 young boys so we have heaps of washing.. This machine has never dried clotes very well and even when it does the cycles take between 4-8 hrs.. I usually have to add a manual timed program after initial cycle to get them fully dry.. I honestly can't believe they get away with selling machines like this..

To say i'm disappointed is understatement.. we got robbed...

Will be replacing this with a different brand.. I won't be buying Bosch again.

AVOID

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,640.00.

Sur
SurSydney, NSW

Were to buy LG but bought Bosch and regret now.

Doesnt dry things in a timely manner and have to run multiple cycles . Waste of electricity and time. Extended warranty team came and said no issues though the issue still exists . When paying around 2000$ including extended warranty to buy this , I thought would save electricity , durable and as its BOSCH would be a great product. Now wonder why I bought. This is the first time I am buy an appliance other than LG .

Purchased in April 2017 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,714.00.

Matt
Matt Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not live up to the quality you expect when buying Bosch appliances

My 3 kids swim daily = heaps of towels. The load tonight has been in for 6 hours! Meticulously maintained and cleaned. My 18yearold simpsondryer was far better. Quitedisappointed fora Boschappliance.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,445.00.

Helen J
Helen JSouth West, WA

Electricity Guzzler that doesn’t dry clothes

I too am bitterly disappointed in this dryer
I only have success with towels (towels only loads) on the towel setting - anything else can run for example on the cotton cycle for over 3 hours and still be damp. I have tried many different cycles or timed periods with very little success. It does not appear to get “hot” enough to dry the clothes. Honestly would never recommend this product - feel duped - Has been a very expensive lemon

N Jones
N JonesSydney, NSW

Clothes are constantly damp

You put the clothes on a timer, and min dryer stops well before the set timer. I’ve tried every setting, but it leaves my clothes damp and wet. Worst purchase

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

Issues

After looking for a solution as to why the alarm keeps going off on my Bosch dryer when the container has just been emptied I have noted that loads of others are having the same issue with this dryer not drying clothes properly - they dont dry and then smell!

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,533.00.

Chris' mum
Chris' mumCanberra 2600, ACT

USELESS - headed for the tip!

USELESS! Doesn't dry clothes, regardless of the setting. I clean the lint filter after each load and empty the water tray but to no avail. I feel so cheated. My old Kleenmaid (too big for the cupboard that passes as a laundry in our new house) was a workhorse - dried huge loads quickly. This Bosch dryer is a waste of space. In all conscience I couldn't pass it on to anyone else ... it's going to the tip!

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,375.00.

Tim the tool man
Tim the tool man

No happy with my Bosch dryer

Just purchased dryer no matter what setting i put it on it only works for 4 minutes leaving my clothes wet.
Tried trouble shooting still no difference had Bosch products all my life but this dryer im very disappointed has put me off the product

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Grad
GradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Every 2 min stops and can not be programmed. Red on Bosh forum that is common problem and can not be fixed .

No matter what program I try ( cotton, towels , ) and select time 30min, 45min... only works for 2 min and stops - so annoying . I have spent 3 days since I got

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Terrible..does not dry the clothes

I've always bought Bosch..thought this would be a good dryer..WRONG...its awful. Maybe afterhours on end it ends up drying...complete waste of money.
This product is not providing what we bought it for..:(

Purchased in August 2019 for $600.00.

Hi Arlette,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dryer.We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews

John
Johnasked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Dryer isn’t heating and light isn’t turning on what could be the issue?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi John, Thanks for your question. Unfortunately without having inspected the appliance its hard to say what the issue would be. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 (select option 1, be sure to provide your model number) and we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Jodie G.
Jodie G.asked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

I have a seri 8 condensed dryer and I can’t work out what setting is good for drying sheets. They always just end up in a ball wet in the middle????

Hi Jodi
This is what I use for everything .. (I got a tip from someone). Initially I thought drier was faulty but alas nope! Nothing can be dried in any hurry even if you want to choose it to be.
Timed Program warm. Turn off “easy iron”!
Needs 1’20” or more depending size of sheets. But you’ve got to be on attention and keep unballing the sheets as the drier only spins one way. Seems unpredictable when - and if - it’s going to get hot, usually near the very end.
Good luck, JJJ

Mrs Jones
Mrs Jonesasked
Serie 8 WTW87565AU

The door latch on my machine has snapped off it is 4yrs old and still under extended warranty but both Bosh and extended warranty refusing to fix as the broken latch has caused physical damage to the front of the door (directly in front of the latch). I heard this is a problem with this machine when I brought it and thought it would be fixed as a manufacturing fault if it were to occur. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anne
Anne

mine is 4 Years old as well and the latch has broken, Can it be fixed by buying a new door?

See all Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU questions