Bosch Serie 8 SMU88TS03A

MPN: SMU88TS03A

MNY

MNYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistently breaking down

Purchased in November 2015 at E&S Trading for $1,800.00.

Sleepless in Brisbane

Sleepless in BrisbaneBrisbane

BOSCH DISHWASHER SMU88TS02A

Purchased in March 2019.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
AFK

AFKPeel, WA

Very quiet and versatile dishwasher

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $1,199.00.

Noise Level

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Fairway19

Fairway19Melbourne

Love It - So Good!

This is the best upgrade ever for us. We previously had a very underwhelming Fisher And Paykel that always managed to under clean the dishes. - oh boy what a step up this Bosch is. Perfect clean dishes every time, its quiet too and has good, clear options We will see what the longevity is like but I have never had a bad Bosch product so I am expecting good things.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

DeeM

DeeMMelbourne

OK but not great

Date PurchasedAug 2016

hungry

hungry

Best we’ve had

This machine does a great job. I never put in dishes without cleaning them off reasonably well as the filter doesn’t have to be cleaned as often. Everything comes out dry except the top of cups which is to be expected. It is very quite except for an occasional slurp. I like the cutlery tray.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Chrissy P

Chrissy PGold Coast

Luv it :)

I think my model number is SMU88TS02A on 3A but it didn’t come up.
I am really happy with my purchase. It was Easy to install and use, fits everything in so well, love the cutlery drawer, SUPER QUIET - can put on anytime and won’t disturb if we have guests or watching tv (open plan house all in same area), cleans every time - even on the fast wash, dries well, tells you when you need more rinse aid or when u should do a clean out wash.
No cons yet but the spray arms are plastic not metal so not sure if that will effect the life of it in the end.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Nevin

NevinMelbourne

Should have been better for the price paid

Pros:
- Quiet operation, its so quiet during operation
- Flexible ways to arrange racks
- Less water and electricity consumption

Cons:
- Priced high with only notable feature of flexibility in arranging
- Plates won't come clean all times
- Touch screen operation is hard to operate, especially when hands are wet

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Alan TSydney

No Cutlery Basket

Date PurchasedAug 2017

jon

jonBathurst NSW

Great dishwasher

We just purchased this dishwasher it cleans great and is very quiet the only down fall is even though it is an under cupboard model and the specs say it is suitable for 815mm-850mm & 845mm-880mm bench height it isn't it only comes with a 75mm toe kick panel and our cupboards have a 120mm kick board there is a 120mm toe kick panel on the bosch site but after ringing bosch spare parts Australia they cant order it as it is an overseas only spare part so now we are stuck with a big ugly 45mm gap at the bottom of the dishwasher with white plastic feet showing for the price you would think it would come with suitable install parts or at least be available in Australia.
If it wasn't for the Lack of kickpanel i would give 5 stars

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch SMU88TS03A Dishwasher. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Terry p

Terry pGympie

great machine

We didn't need a new dishwasher but when we came across this one we just needed to upgrade. We love it, no regrets. It washes great and it is nice and quiet, the dishes come out looking really clean. We have been using a two draw machine and now wish that we have only upgraded sooner.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Terry p, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMU88TS03A Dishwasher. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Marion McG

Marion McGBrisbane

Best Dishwasher ever

I love how the dishes all stack in there, this is my second Bosh and we went to great length to find one that fitted into the space provided it this house, we would not settle for anything but a Bosh. I find it easy to use, holds a lot of dishes, easy to clean just love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Saturn.

Saturn.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Clean very well, never had a dishwasher before, and love it heaps.It saves my hands getting dry, by not having to do the dishes by hand. Dishes come out super clean and sparkly, and is very economical and quiet. Very happy using this awesome machine, and looks great too in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
S.knight

S.knight

Good for small kitchen

This dishwasher was purchased from a friend srill in box and un- used. Very clear and easy to understand installation which i did myself without any professional assistance (got a plumber friend to over see the installation and to check over everything of course) very convenient size as i have a very small kitchen space. Quiet operation and does a good job with minimal energy usage and low water consumption.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

After lots of research I am happy with my choice. It's a great product.

Cleans really really well. Leaving squeaky clean plates and glasses.
Am aware the machine is running but it doesn't interfere with conversation.
Like the complete stainless steel inside - no plastic bits.
Love the cutlery tray and using it means I can remove the cutlery basket and that means more room on bottom rack.

WatcherMelbourne

Quiet dishwasher

amfowlerSydney

mostly good but unsure about some of the noises

Very happy with the clean and overall feel, love the cutlery drawer and internal light.
One of the reasons we chose the dishwasher was for low noise and the Choice review. Our last Kleenmaid dishwasher made some awful noises on its way out.
There is one noise every now and then like a changing gear noise for a few seconds, not sure what it is or if its normal. A bit concerned it may become a problem.
Like the interface but a bit puzzling for an Australian model it started in German. My husband was stumped but lucky I learned German once and switched it to English.
The default should be no beep when the cycle finishes. I changed it but its kind of fiddly to change.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
amfowler

Also, why does it have such sharp corners when open at shin level really hurts to bump into, would like to upload a pic I took of this.

Rust marks on the Front panel

Super quiet and cleans well. Unfortunately after almost seven months I can now see rust marks on the Front panel.
All my other stainless steel appliances are cared for the same way and still look great... I'm hoping those rusty marks will not get any worse.. very annoyed to have a rusted dishwasher in my newly renovated kitchen.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Talal
Talal

Hello, I called the Bosch support team and was offered a stainless steel cleaner set. Today I received the package and my dishwasher now looks great.. thank you Bosch for your quick response.

bovely

bovely

Start loving it

I got mine today, model SMU88TS03A/06. I assume that it has the feature of “ActiveWater” with the new Zeolith drying technology. It is difficult to decide which model or style to go between built-in and free-standing. I picked up built-in one finally because I believed it will be more flexible to adjust the height to fit inside of the bench-top. I felt surprised about the front button cover panel because it is too thin/narrow to use. I got a space with 860 height under of bench-top, therefore there is still a big gap could not be covered by the narrow button panel, which shown a bit piece of black rubber.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Dishwashers reviews

Click J

Click Jasked

Hi, I am looking for a dishwasher that obviously washes and dries dishes well but also has facility to place and clean Tupperware type plastic containers without them turning upside down during the cycle.

Also, I am single as yet so not too many dishes pile up and as yet I don't cook daily so don't always have big pots and pans. I saw somewhere online that Bosch has dish drawers - do you? i couldn't find it on your site. I am not very keen on leaving dirty dishes in the sink till there are enough dishes and pots and pans to load the dishwasher. Any suggestions for this scenario? Thanks.

Matt
Matt

Look for half load option. Our old Bosch had this ability, in which case you just use the lower basket.

Nathan

Nathanasked

I noticed that the built under model isn't finger print resistant whereas that stand alone version of the series 8 is.
What are your thoughts on the finger print marks?
(Quite a concern for me given I have two little kids)

Watcher

It isn't finger print resistant, but not too much.

Hope this can help.

Rebecca Grogan
Rebecca Grogan

I havent noticed any finger prints on ours and , until recently, we had 4 kids living here. To be honest I didnt even know about the finger print thing. our machine has had a hard 6 moths washing daily for 4 adults and 4 children and I suppose I am just grateful that it has handled the pressure so easily.

Muzzmeister
Muzzmeister

I'd be more concerned with the cleaning capability than the kids fingerprints: the manufacturer takes care of the former. The latter is inconsequential - unless you are OCD

Mchelle

Mchelleasked

Do any of the Bosch dishwashers come with both cutlery drawer and basket?

Hi Mchelle,

Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch SMU88TS03A Dishwasher.

Our dishwasher models come with one or the other, however if you purchase a model with a cutlery drawer you're able to purchase a cutlery basket separately from our After Sales team.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours.

Regards, BoschHomeAu

Home maker
Home maker

I would assume that they come with one or the other, not both. My one has the top shelf drawer, but other models do have baskets

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

CategoryBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,399
FeaturesChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 15