Bosch Serie 8 SMU88TS03A

Bosch Serie 8 SMU88TS03A (page 2 of 2)

MPN: SMU88TS03A

Home makerBrisbane

Excellent Dishwasher

It cleans to perfection, and you can't even hear it running.
So much room in this machine, for all your needs. The adjustable height middle shelf is perfect and simple to lower leaving ample room for wine glasses or any tall items.
The drying is another great feature, no more water sitting on the coffee cups or glasses

BoschHomeAUBosch Home Appliances

Great, so quiet love it.

It cleans the dishes so well and the racks are well spaced and easy to use. Love how quiet the machine is no loud banging, great product. Can adjust shelving to suit large pots and pans as well as the cultery tray is great and works well to clean all the items.

Can Highly Recommend This Appliance

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Dishwashers reviews

Click J

Click Jasked

Hi, I am looking for a dishwasher that obviously washes and dries dishes well but also has facility to place and clean Tupperware type plastic containers without them turning upside down during the cycle.

Also, I am single as yet so not too many dishes pile up and as yet I don't cook daily so don't always have big pots and pans. I saw somewhere online that Bosch has dish drawers - do you? i couldn't find it on your site. I am not very keen on leaving dirty dishes in the sink till there are enough dishes and pots and pans to load the dishwasher. Any suggestions for this scenario? Thanks.

Matt
Matt

Look for half load option. Our old Bosch had this ability, in which case you just use the lower basket.

Nathan

Nathanasked

I noticed that the built under model isn't finger print resistant whereas that stand alone version of the series 8 is.
What are your thoughts on the finger print marks?
(Quite a concern for me given I have two little kids)

Watcher
Watcher

It isn't finger print resistant, but not too much.

Hope this can help.

Rebecca Grogan
Rebecca Grogan

I havent noticed any finger prints on ours and , until recently, we had 4 kids living here. To be honest I didnt even know about the finger print thing. our machine has had a hard 6 moths washing daily for 4 adults and 4 children and I suppose I am just grateful that it has handled the pressure so easily.

Muzzmeister
Muzzmeister

I'd be more concerned with the cleaning capability than the kids fingerprints: the manufacturer takes care of the former. The latter is inconsequential - unless you are OCD

Mchelle

Mchelleasked

Do any of the Bosch dishwashers come with both cutlery drawer and basket?

Hi Mchelle,

Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch SMU88TS03A Dishwasher.

Our dishwasher models come with one or the other, however if you purchase a model with a cutlery drawer you're able to purchase a cutlery basket separately from our After Sales team.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours.

Regards, BoschHomeAu

Home maker

I would assume that they come with one or the other, not both. My one has the top shelf drawer, but other models do have baskets

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

CategoryBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,399
FeaturesChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 15