Bosch SMS63L08AU

MPN: SMS63L08AU

Jay the Disappointed

Jay the DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sooooo disappointed...

Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Noise Level

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

SMS63L08AU Bosch Fabulous Fast and Super Efficient dishwasher

SMS63L08AU Bosch Fabulous, Great looking, Fast and Super Efficient dishwasher. I use the 29 minute cycle and dishes come out very clean. It is extremely quiet and you don't even know it's on. My previous dishwasher was very noisy (had clicking dial also) and ran for 2 hours. I am extremely happy with this dishwasher and would recommend it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mat1311

Mat1311AU

Well priced for what it is

We replaced our old Bosch dishwasher in August 2017 with a new SMS63L08AU and couldn't be happier. The quick wash is especially useful for saving time - in fact this is the cycle we use most often, even dishes with caked on food come out clean.

Negatives - well the lower sprayer comes unstuck easily and falls off, generally this happens when we put things in that are too high (it's a simple effort to screw it back on but annoying) and it would be nice to have a bit more flexibility on where you situate the cutlery basket but otherwise we are very happy with the unit.

KerroneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Check Water E14 fault

Date PurchasedJan 2015

AsifMelbourne

Bit more time for family than dishes

It cleans and dries really good as well it's so quiet that at first few days had to put my ear next to the door to actually confirm if it had triggered or not
Recommended products
So many functions available but I use the half an hour only as I don't like to much around with it

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

It’s good only for warranty period

If you are someone who uses things till their warranty then it’s a good machine. We have this machine now since 15/02/15 and it has started playing from last six months. It started with dishes not getting clean properly then not drying and now with errors. We are facing error 14 on screen. Called Bosch and they can’t accommodate as warranty lapsed last year and their technician will charge $88 call our fee and $18 for every 6 mins and he can’t come in for another 2 weeks!!!
We bought this machine considering the brand name, you are better off buying a local brand at half the price and throw later in bin!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

wendy kittle

wendy kittleAlice Springs, Northern Territory

really quiet dishwasher

purchased to replace our old one that broke. love the finish on the front and the rubber seals around the sides and the top makes for a clean fit into the opening. one of the quietest dishwashers I have ever owned. has a lot of different options for washing cycles and the cutlery drawer is the best idea ever, means more room on the bottom for larger items. great dishwasher

Date PurchasedJan 2018

SamConsumer

SamConsumerMelbourne

Awesome washer!!!

I purchased this washer from the good guys around 6 months ago, it works in an absolute professional capacity, it absolutely cleans the dishes properly considering they are Pre scraped properly, it is absolutely quiet as a mouse when in operation, the first time I used it I was questioning weather it was working or not it was that quiet, but the digital display soon answered that, I love how it has options to was certain types of dishes and different wash cycles, the versatility of the design is also good as the cutlery tray can be moved around, classy sleek design and great product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
BaileyPompom

BaileyPompomPerth

First ever dishwasher, good as an entry level dishwasher.

The dishwater came with some sample dish-washing tablets and a rinse-aid bottle. The washing takes up 2 hours so proper planning is required. The washing cleans even the toughest stain from the dishes. The abrasive control seems to be a little off as it chewed off the ceramic lining from my old fry pan. The concierge gold service comes with a $20 voucher every two months so it pays its the tablets itself.

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Top dishwasher

First Bosch product for us, but very happy. All the reviews looked good, and proved true. Washes thoroughly. We were used to a 52 minute wash with our F&P and baulked at the 160 min that showed up on the screen, but with hot water it is only a bit over an hour. It is very quiet. I might be a convert to Bosch, at least their dishwashers. Not at all keen on the cutlery basket top. I actually cut half the little dividers out with a side-cutter to make it more useful. If the bottom rack is loaded towards the front it does drop into the gap on exit, but not a problem when there's plates in the back.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

CoolVooky

CoolVookyMelbourne

My first dishwasher and best dishwasher

its quiet compared with my sisters one.
value for money.
it clean dishes and does it job.
I use the quick wash feature which runs for 29 mins and have heaps of storage to rack my dishes..
finger print resistance and its looks great too with other stainless steel appliances in my kitchen.
My 3rd Bosch product in my house.. I love Bosch

Max

MaxSunshine Coast

Very bad quality machine never buy a Bosch again

Problem after problem, all the clips break to hold the plates , the wheels fall off . I have to put a cup of water exactly after 1 min or an sensor error occurs.. after the service guy left he said it very common and can't fix the issue so I keep putting a cup of water every 1 and it might work with out a error ... hate it would like to fix the issue before I buy another washer

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Maria

MariaWynyard

I love this dishwasher

The dishwasher is great but i have found that on the short cycles it doesn't always dissolve the whole tablet and therefore half a tablet will remain in the dishwasher after the cycle. It's very easy to use and the stainless steel front looks great although it has started to mark on the front with what looks like a rust spot that will not clean off.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Radha

RadhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Bosch again

Bought SMS63M08AU in Nov 2012, with some premium for the brand but since 1st August 2017 (Under five years) water gets collected in the dishwater when the kitchen sink tap is used. Service person visited and could not find the right cause, he was about to leave, but after some persistence on the issue, he concluded the inlet valve is to be replaced at the cost of $330. Machine cost 1050 (two yeas additional warranty) + 110 service call and if I repair $330 will be 1480 in five years, better of with any other machine for around $500 mark as long it works for two years. Decided to go for new machine, NEVER BOSCH.

Date PurchasedNov 2012
Sammie

SammieGold Coast

Fantastic after sales service from Bosch

JJT

JJT

Great dishwasher

Upgraded our old Westinghouse to this recently and wish we had done it sooner! We usually only use the Quick 30 min cycle (often with intensive drying) and dishes come out sparkling. The more intensive cycles are quite long (2.5 - 3 hrs) but there is an option to halve the time with 'Intensity Zone'. Easy to load, energy efficient, quiet, and really stylish looking. 10/10 so far.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

N.Fisher

N.FisherPerth

Wish I had brought one sooner

I love that it is completely quite while washing. The convenience of finally having a dish washer has impressed the whole family. The Bosch has surprised us with its washing selections , simple to read and operate screens and minimal buttons it even a quick wash option . Everything is sparkling after every wash . we are totally delighted

Date PurchasedMay 2017

matejay

matejayNSW, 2000

Great dishwasher for a decent price

Our cat loves this dishwasher! Every time it starts she can hear the water running and funny noises coming out of a mysterious stainless steel box... Keeps her busy and our of trouble for a while!

Jokes aside, we love the dishwasher for what it easy is... A quiet performer that powers through your dirty dishes and leaves everything shiny and dry, leaving you more time for other things. Really can't say a bad word so far!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

rachelmaree

rachelmareecranbourne west

the best dishwasher

This dishwasher cleans like there is no tomorrow. All my items come out sparkling and no item of mine has been damaged. Although the drying cycle could be better, it is still better than many dishwashers I have used in the past. All my dishes come out with no residue and it is exceptionally quiet!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Annette

AnnetteBrisbane

clean and quiet

An excellent dishwasher at a great price. Very quiet, you can barely hear it. Cleans off even baked on food. Dries plates, glasses etc well. We recently sold our house (and our Bosch dishwasher went with it) New house had a dish drawer; the worst dishwasher I've ever had. It lasted 6 weeks before we replaced it with another bosch.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Paul

Paulasked

Hi we have a Bosch SMS63L08AU dishwasher showing error code e08 could you please confirm the Heat pump part no as we have been unable to find it for this model
Regards Paul

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch SMS63L08AU dishwasher.
Please contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 4 for spare parts.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Rita S

Rita Sasked

We have a problem with our Bosch dishwasher Model SMS63L08au. we have replaced the pump, cleaned our drain and the pipes in the machine , all clear. when the 29 min cycle gets to 14 minutes and water heats up, the pump will not drain the water out the machine and goes onto E25. We have sucked the water out so it is not the return valve.We are at our wits end as we have performed this a few times. What do you Suggest?

Hi Rita S
Thanks for your question, We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dishwasher.
We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH5514 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Newbie

Newbieasked

Are control boards with the same ITEM number compatible or is each board software-configured to suit the individual machine?
I can find 9000727477 control boards online with the appropriate epg number but Will they fit the specific machine (sms63l08au)?

Hi there
Sorry but have no idea about it at all, best is to ring them up and their troubleshooting tech will advise you correctly.
Better to check before hand then risking it.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives