Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) Questions & Answers

MPN: SMS66MI02A

7 questions from our users

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

Glynasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Does anyone know if the height of the SMS66MI02A dishwasher be raised up or down or is it fixed at 845mm? I am wondering because the under bench clearance I have is 840mm.

Azat
Azat

I'm pretty sure you can’t raise or lower dishwashers but most have a top that is removeable when putting under a bench .
My Bosch SMS66Jl01A is 82cm high with the top off

Glyn

Thanks Azat much appreciated.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Glyn, Thanks for your question. We can confirm this model height is 845 mm, however as Azat as kindly advised the worktop is removable, making the appliance height with top removed: 815 mm
It also has adjustable feet at the front of the appliance. If you need anymore information please feel free to call our team on 1300 369 744. Kind regards Bosch Australia.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Why on earth have Bosch have such a terrible warranty? Even an Aldi dishwasher has a 3 year warranty for 1/4 of the price. For the price you guys should have a 7 year warranty. Consumer rights and expected life for a dishwasher is 10 years so you are actually entitled to this anyway under consumer law, so my question is why Bosch doesn't offer this straight out as standard, no confidence in the product?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Aussiebloke34, Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Yes your Bosch dishwasher comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, but please keep in mind this does not mean that if in 2 years’ time something should occur, we will not be able to assist. You are covered by your Australian Consumer Rights, and we encourage you to contact us in the future for any inquiries, or issues you may have with your appliance. We assess each claim on a case by case basis, so it is always best to contact us in the first instance, so we can work alongside yourself to find a suitable resolution .If you need any help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Dan
Danasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

With the cutlery rack, can any of the rack be moved or slid over or is the entire rack unmovable? Thanks

tilly
tilly

The knife rack at the top of the dishwasher is fixed so cannot be moved.The cutlery basket at the bottom of dishwasher can be moved.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher.
The dishwasher cutlery drawer cannot be moved.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Aliasked

Hi there! Three questions:
- does this dishwasher take tall wine glasses?
- does the door stay open when loading? (comparing to Miele where reviewers complained that the door wouldn't stay open which would be very annoying!)
- how well does it dry plastics?
Thanks!

Greg..S
Greg..S

Yes, tall wine glasses fit, the drawers are adjustable, ours didn't fit as delivered but no problem after moving the drawers.
Yes, the door opens fully and stays open in the fully open position.
Dries plastic ok, has an extra dry function that helps, not wonderful but ok. The tablets we use impact this, some are much better than others. It takes a bit of trial and error.

Lauren
Lauren

Hi there
To fit tall glasses/wine glasses you do need to drop the higher shelf to its lower setting, which reduces the space in the lower shelf (however I don’t find this an issue as you can still fit dinner sized plates on the bottom). Sometimes if I need to put big items in the bottom and have bigger glasses too I just put them in the bottom shelf as well.
The door most definitely stays open in any postition.
50% of nearly every wash I put on contains Tupperware (kids!) and I use finish quantum tablets with finish rinse aid & ive never had an issue with wet plastics, unless of course I open the dishwasher immediately after the cycle has finished.
Also we only ever use the Quick 60 minute or Quick 29 minute setting and we very roughly rinse our dishes but put everything in fairly dirty and they always are cleaned perfectly.
I hope this helps

Ali

Thanks so much Greg and Lauren. That’s really helpful!

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Other Freestanding Dishwashers