Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) (page 2 of 5)

MPN: SMS66MI02A

4.4

• Internal Layout

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing - poor quality in some respects

This is my third Bosch dishwasher and it is disappointing to find the quality has slipped.
The cutlery tray at the top is shoddy and gets stuck/falls apart every time it is pulled out.
Very annoying for the cost.
It is very quiet, but putting it back together after every wash cycle is going to be very annoying.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,100.00.

Carl
CarlSydney, NSW

Quiet, Fast, Super Cleaning Machine

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,095.00.

Shadab M.
Shadab M.Perth, WA

Clean results each time. Love it

Never thought that a dishwasher would create such clean results so consistently. Build quality is pretty good. Easy to clean and maintain, and it seems to use less water by re-using the rinse water from last cycle

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,069.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Guruwa15
Guruwa15

Super Silent Bosch dishwasher

Very happy with the quietness and water efficiency of this model Bosch dishwasher. We always rinse dishes beforehand and by doing this have not had any clogging or maintenance issues. Stacking of cutlery can be a bit time consuming but washes well. Overall happy with this product

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Nashwa H.
Nashwa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Easy to use Fast program big space inside for a big family . Got lots of options to chose .
No need for hot water System .Dishes dry and clean under machine never have a bad Smell.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good dish washer

This is very good dish washer. I use it every day, feel very convenient. It has a good placement container, could put a lot of plate and knife and forks.

Purchased in July 2018.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely perfect dishwasher

Very efficient, silent, it has glass champagne rack also cutlery rack on the top. Makes it very easy when stacking and then when cleaned. I would recommend this dishwasher one of the best I have ever used.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Brooke C
Brooke CSydney, NSW

Talk about Buyers Remorse. Don't Buy IT !!!!!

Talk about Buyers Remorse ! What a piece of Rubbish....purchased it after our intial Bosch died after 12 years. We have had the Serie 6 for 2 months and are more than disappointed. Despite rinsing our plates prior to washing... does not do a thorough job and takes forever to dry our glasses/dishes despite leaving it on "Extra Dry" setting. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere... wish we had :(

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,500.00.

Ras M.
Ras M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best dishwasher

Best dishwasher!!!! It cleans well and there are short and long cycles depending on what you want to use. I highly recommend this product. I simple rinse and put the dishes and they come out sparkling.

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys.

Christine Lily
Christine LilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

This Bosch dishwasher is great. The first time we used it we thought it wasn't running. Compared to our old one this one is sooo quiet. Fits heaps of cutlery and looks good.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Dishwasher

I waited until I could buy a brand new Bosch dishwasher and waited for about 2 years before I will drop a review. I used the dishwasher for my rental property and compared to my previous dishwasher brand, my tenants were always happy, no repairs and maintenance ever happened. That is why I name it as "RELIABLE DISHWASHER".

Purchased in August 2017 at Appliances Online for $949.00.

Shez
ShezPerth, WA

Really great

Very satisfied with my dishwasher, I scrape plates but don’t need to wash them before they go in the dishwasher. Very easy to clean and my son actually unloads it now without the arguments

Purchased in December 2019.

Jinu V
Jinu V

Really Good

We got this recently and we love it. Its serving up to the expectation. Im happy with the noise level and how clean my dishes are. No odors or anything atm

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Darrin R
Darrin RSydney, NSW

Bosch Dishwasher

Great machine. Very quiet and have had no problems since I bought it over 2mths ago. Has many different cycles to choose from including a water efficient one. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $966.00.

Wendy Harrison
Wendy HarrisonGoulburn Valley, VIC

My handy little helper.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,030.00.

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15