Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) (page 3 of 5)

MPN: SMS66MI02A

4.4

• Internal Layout

Phill
Phill

Best Dishwasher I have ever owned

I have owned 5 dishwashers of various makes and models this is the best by far..
Can barely hear it running even when standing in the kitchen next to it.
Cleans everything beautifully with plenty of wash options to suit load size,type and soil level.
I scrap not rinse loads and have no problems with clogging and filters are very easy to remove and clean when it does become necessary.
Looks good,controls easy to understand and use, fingerprints don't show on s/steel finish
Excellent dishwasher for a great price

Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Bosch SMS66MI02A

quick cycle defaults to 59 minutes

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Herb M
Herb MAU

QUIET, EFFICIENT & EXCELLENT VALUE DISHWASHER

Bought the SMS66JIO1A after our 10-year-old Meile had a pump failure.
We know parts are very expensive so we opted for a different brand.
We researched Choice to help us select the right brand and model for our needs and wants.
I've heard no complaints from the wife, who is very fussy when it comes to cleaning, so the Bosch machine must be cleaning and drying equal to or better than the Meile.
Also, it is much quieter than the Meile and it switches off when the washing is complete.
The BIG plus is the savings in $ compared to Meile.
Lastly, the stainless steel finish does not show finger or watermarks.

SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

We received this dishwasher after our previous smeg dishwasher stopped working. It was replaced under the Harvey Norman product care warranty. This dishwasher is excellent. It is very quite and it actually cleans the dishes!!!The old smeg one would leave some dishes in every wash, dirty. We have had it for over 6 months now and can't fault it. Excellent product!

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi SMc, Thanks for your update review.
We'd like to help, if you can email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6857 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
ccn
ccnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Silent efficient workhorse

I purchased this dishwasher 4 months ago. The 1 st thing I noticed was how quiet it was, to the extent that I had to keep checking it was on . German manufacture gave me a confidence of quality workmanship.
It gets used every day and sometimes twice .
The dishes come out clean every time , the filter is easy to get to and its easy to use .
The additional cutlery rack was originally thought to be a good idea until, I found it stopped me from using the top rack for small quarter plates - hence I took it out .

Louise v.
Louise v.

Fantastic Bosch Dishwasher

We have had 2 Bosch dishwashers, both are fantastic and clean very well. I would not hesitate to purchase another. Recently we installed a new laundry and the dishwasher space was made 1cm too low. An easy fix, this dishwasher allowed me to remove the top which meant we could slide the dishwasher in to the cabinet. Very easy to do and it still looked attractive. Thanks.

Hi ,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher.
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

john
johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect machine

Ease of use, not too noisy. Got it from appliance online, they delivered it to the door and fixed it for me. Washes over 95 percent of utensils as it should. For utensils with burnt marks on the inside or extremely tough stains, I had to take them out and scrub with my hands. Overall a good machine but a bit pricey. Am still happy with it.

KLM
KLMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it so far! Super quiet.

Have only had this for a few days, so can't review longevity, but I am loving this dishwasher so far. It's super quiet and does a great job washing. It also has a lot of room.

rodtrish
rodtrishIllawarra, NSW

Very Good .

Has a speedy cycle for light soiled dishes. Quiet,
I use the cleaning rinse every few months. Easy to move shelves. Our previous washer had a door which was very long and a trip hazard this is a bit higher set and Great

Macka
MackaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We love this dishwasher, it is very quiet, has a 60 minute wash which does a great job and saves power. We usually give the plates a rinse under the tap first to remove any food. The dishwasher also has a cutlery drawer at the top which we found to be very good, and clips on the side so that you can clip in those small plastic containers that tend to flip over during a wash. Our last Bosch lasted 16 years so we purchased another. Let's hope this one lasts as long. Would recommend this model.

Pamela
PamelaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great dishwasher!

This dishwasher looks good and performs beautifully. I only rinse things a little before placing them in the dishwasher and it cleans everything well and dries them completely. Good size machine overall. Very satisfied.

tweek_vonsheek
tweek_vonsheekAU

Fantastic machine

Bought this machine to replace our old (only a few years old but terrible, yet that’s another story) Samsung dishwasher . This Bosch has been amazing thus far , it washes spotlessly and doesn’t leak steam and warp the cupboard like the previous dishwasher we owned. Recommended for anyone looking for a well made reliable machine !

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Tony3
Tony3Gippsland, VIC

The Bees Knees

Very easy to operate.
We don't scrape or prewash our dishes, but will scrape a claggy pan. We mostly use the 1 Hour cycle and find it works well.
Very quiet in operation and happily uses Aldi dishwashing powder and blue rinse stuff to produce an excellent result.
It totally embarrasses our previous Asko.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sue IrelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Happy!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sue Ireland

Oh thank you Bosch Home Australia...we will :-)

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15