Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) (page 4 of 5)

MPN: SMS66MI02A

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Exceptional cleaning. It's quiet, easy to use and has a really cool top pull out shelf drawer to put utensils in. Lots of features, programmable and the timer works great. Bought from David Jones at a bargain price of $1,119. Delivered a week later and easy to put in. Very happy!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
jj
jjSYDNEY

Very Happy

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Phil B
Phil BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Style And Function

Easy to use, loads of useful functions, economical, whisper quiet, and it's made in Germany! Having had several others over the years, this machine is an amazing replacement. Loads of internal room, compartments are thoughtfully laid out and are highly functional. For example, the (large) top tray which takes cutlery is completely and easily removable so you can access/ move the whole lot in one go. And it looks great in stainless.
Perfection.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
cathestrophic
cathestrophicCanberra

Great dishwasher - super quiet

Date PurchasedSept 2018
BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Reviewer
ReviewerBrisbane

Best dishwasher ever

Quiet, big inside, door stays open, solid drawers, did I mention quiet! Option of 29 or 60 min runs. I don’t rinse my dishes beforehand and I stack as much as I can in there and it comes out clean and dry! Best dishwasher I have ever owned and I’ve used a fair few!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Rebecca
RebeccaMoruya

Love it love it love it!

This machine is SUPER quiet! My old dishwasher was noisy....i cant even hear if my new one is on! Dishes come out immaculate..( yes basically the same as the adds....shiny! ). Super super simple to use. My 17 yr old son even knows how to use it..hahaha. Honestly i have owned 4 dishwashers. This is by far the next level up. Very happy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
DH70
DH70Brisbane

Does the job

Only got it two months ago after the previous Bosch gave in after about 12 years of heavy use. This one is way quieter than the older one and has a range of settings to save water and electricity.
It does the job, no complaints so far. Bosch's service with the previous machine was always great, so assuming it will continue. All our big appliances are Bosch and always happy with the quality and after sales service.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jase Lea - Stress Less
Jase Lea - Stress LessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bosch, ‘like a Boss’. Very happy with our buy.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

My absolute pleasure. The review was easy to write and the dishwasher is easy to use. Thanks to Bosch for the effort that went into the design and manufacture of this dishwasher. It makes our daily routine quicker and easier,.. and cleaner too!

Jase Lea - Stress Less
Jase Lea - Stress LessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bosch, ‘like a Boss’. Very happy with our buy.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Super Quiet & Efficient

I have had the Bosch washing machine for just over 2 weeks now. After reading the reviews, I must say definitely does not disappoint. It is SUPER quiet with so many settings for different wash types. It leaves dishes sparkling clean and dry. It is also great with energy and water saving. I would highly recommend this washing machine to anyone who is looking for an update. It is well worth the money you pay for it. I have a lot of confidence with the Bosh dish washers and will always use it.

Lauren
LaurenSydney

Quiet & Efficient

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jo C
Jo Csydney

Can't beat Bosch

I've used dishwashers from Smeg and Miele and compared to them Bosch is much quieter and cleans better than Smeg and certainly more affordable than Miele. Most of all, I like the VarioDrawer, very handy for loading cutlery and any other small items and I can be assured they are really cleaned thoroughly. For value for money, I'd recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
AlexElaine H
AlexElaine HBusselton

Perfect

Based on our previous experience with Bosch Dishwashers we decided to buy this when we built our new home, we have not been disappointed. Firstly it has very quiet operation. Choose of wash options is excellent and the quality of the wash is also excellent. The cutlery drawer I really like this feature.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Linda
LindaPerth

Great dishwasher

Great dishwasher extra features like cutlery drawer super quite and excellent cleaning results would highly recommend this brand to anyone excellent customer service from appliances online they are more than happy to help with any problems that might arise nothing is a problem for them customer service is their aim excellent price

Date PurchasedJan 2018

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15