MPN: SMS66MI02A
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

4.4
  • Internal Layout

Absolute Rubbish - Look for Another Brand - Extremely Disappointed

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,499.00.

robbyt
robbytSydney, NSW

Technical Support & Manual Instructions

Purchased in January 2021 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,250.00.

Lifewolimits
LifewolimitsMelbourne

Not suitable for household that has loads of bowls

Purchased in November 2020.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Mats E.
Mats E.Sydney, NSW

Broke right away

It broke after 4 months. This is a quite expensive dishwasher and we bought it to replace our old one that broke down every 2 months, so it's quite unforgivable that it broke so fast. What makes it worse is that trying to get through to get it repaired is near impossible - they're either too busy or blame their computer system for being broken. Will avoid Bosch like the plague from here on.

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,275.00.

AlexZander
AlexZanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought Bosch after Blanko

I bought this dishwasher approx 2 months ago and I've been disappointed....Whilst I agree with others here that yes its very quiet, has many functions etc, It doesn't perform well overall. The dishes ALWAYS come out wet! this is despite selecting the extra dry function.
My previous Blanko dishwasher dried the dishes much better.
I expected better than this from Bosch.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,299.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing - poor quality in some respects

This is my third Bosch dishwasher and it is disappointing to find the quality has slipped.
The cutlery tray at the top is shoddy and gets stuck/falls apart every time it is pulled out.
Very annoying for the cost.
It is very quiet, but putting it back together after every wash cycle is going to be very annoying.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,100.00.

Brooke C
Brooke CSydney, NSW

Talk about Buyers Remorse. Don't Buy IT !!!!!

Talk about Buyers Remorse ! What a piece of Rubbish....purchased it after our intial Bosch died after 12 years. We have had the Serie 6 for 2 months and are more than disappointed. Despite rinsing our plates prior to washing... does not do a thorough job and takes forever to dry our glasses/dishes despite leaving it on "Extra Dry" setting. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere... wish we had :(

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,500.00.

quick cycle defaults to 59 minutes

Purchased for $1,089.00.

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 6 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15