MPN: SMS66MI02A

• Internal Layout

MLM
MLMBrisbane

Workhorse

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Nice2Know
Nice2KnowAU

Lovely and quiet initially and flexible space

Good worker this one. Really like that can alter the height of the middle pull out. initially was whisper quiet. Not quite so much a few months on, but still not nearly as noisy as our last one.
Does need a good clean regularly and find that plastic boxes often flip over - even when we try and position them under the glass holders hoping to keep them in place.
Drying is good much of the time, and we think we have now found the best setting for us to get the balance between cycle time and drying ability!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,071.00.

Yun S
Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problem so far

Satisfied with this Bosch dishwasher. I like the extra dry feature and all the different programs. Usually ended up with clean and dry dishes.
We do scrape dishes before putting into dishwasher. When we didn't do a clean scrape job, there would usually be dirty spots after the dishwasher finishes its cycle.
Guess we have been a bit careful so it has not clogged so far. Daily use for 8 months now and we haven't cleaned it once.

Purchased in September 2019.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Guruwa15
Guruwa15

Super Silent Bosch dishwasher

Very happy with the quietness and water efficiency of this model Bosch dishwasher. We always rinse dishes beforehand and by doing this have not had any clogging or maintenance issues. Stacking of cutlery can be a bit time consuming but washes well. Overall happy with this product

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Darrin R
Darrin RSydney, NSW

Bosch Dishwasher

Great machine. Very quiet and have had no problems since I bought it over 2mths ago. Has many different cycles to choose from including a water efficient one. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $966.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
rodtrish
rodtrishIllawarra, NSW

Very Good .

Has a speedy cycle for light soiled dishes. Quiet,
I use the cleaning rinse every few months. Easy to move shelves. Our previous washer had a door which was very long and a trip hazard this is a bit higher set and Great

Purchased in October 2018.

Jo C
Jo Csydney

Can't beat Bosch

I've used dishwashers from Smeg and Miele and compared to them Bosch is much quieter and cleans better than Smeg and certainly more affordable than Miele. Most of all, I like the VarioDrawer, very handy for loading cutlery and any other small items and I can be assured they are really cleaned thoroughly. For value for money, I'd recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15