MPN: SMS66MI02A

• Internal Layout
Đinh M.
Đinh M.

Highly recommend

Bought from binglee, fast shipping with small delivery fee. Only have small issue with water connection when it equipped with solenoid valve so you need drill a big hole for installation.

Purchased in May 2021 at Binglee for $1,060.00.

Fred123
Fred123Mount Sheridan

Fantastic Dishwasher.

We bought a new Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher from The Good Guys in Cairns last Wednesday to replace the SMEG dishwasher that was in our current home when we bought it after it had once again failed.

We had a Bosch at our previous residence which replaced a failed Kleenmaid dishwasher after it flooded the house.

That Bosch was great but this one is so quiet, I have to listen to check if it is actually running and it does a great job in washing and drying everything.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,309.00.

John
JohnBrisbane

Very quiet and efficient machine

We bought the machine from the Good Guys, who were very helpful. The machine is extremely quiet, sometimes you wouldn't know it was operating.
The washing cycle cleans efficiently and have always been satisfied with level of cleanliness.
It appears to need 2.5 hours to dry items though. anything less and dishes etc may not be dry.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,300.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Ronen
RonenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The quietest dishwasher I've ever seen.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,090.00.

New puppy mum
New puppy mumSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine but small problem

I love this dish washer. My problem is a friend came over and was helping. She unpacked the dish washer and took out the knife rack. I can’t work out how to get it back in so it holds and stays in place. Can’t see that anything is broken. Help please.

Purchased in July 2018 at Appliances Online.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Happy customers
Happy customersberwick melbourne

Excellent Unit

Having bought the dishwater from Harvey Norman's at a very competitive price, we find it very efficient and quiet. The control panel is very easy to manage as well the stacking of the dishes. This is our second Bosch dish water and we would most certainly recommend the Series Six appliance for an average household.

Purchased in May 2020.

annie38
annie38AU

AWESOME!!!!!

This dishwasher is fantastic ,the 60 minute cycle is enough to clean our dishes, very quite and drys really well ,even the plastic came out dry. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2020 at GOODGUYS for $1,199.00.

Carl
CarlSydney, NSW

Quiet, Fast, Super Cleaning Machine

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,095.00.

Shadab M.
Shadab M.Perth, WA

Clean results each time. Love it

Never thought that a dishwasher would create such clean results so consistently. Build quality is pretty good. Easy to clean and maintain, and it seems to use less water by re-using the rinse water from last cycle

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,069.00.

Nashwa H.
Nashwa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Easy to use Fast program big space inside for a big family . Got lots of options to chose .
No need for hot water System .Dishes dry and clean under machine never have a bad Smell.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good dish washer

This is very good dish washer. I use it every day, feel very convenient. It has a good placement container, could put a lot of plate and knife and forks.

Purchased in July 2018.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely perfect dishwasher

Very efficient, silent, it has glass champagne rack also cutlery rack on the top. Makes it very easy when stacking and then when cleaned. I would recommend this dishwasher one of the best I have ever used.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Ras M.
Ras M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best dishwasher

Best dishwasher!!!! It cleans well and there are short and long cycles depending on what you want to use. I highly recommend this product. I simple rinse and put the dishes and they come out sparkling.

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys.

Christine Lily
Christine LilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

This Bosch dishwasher is great. The first time we used it we thought it wasn't running. Compared to our old one this one is sooo quiet. Fits heaps of cutlery and looks good.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Dishwasher

I waited until I could buy a brand new Bosch dishwasher and waited for about 2 years before I will drop a review. I used the dishwasher for my rental property and compared to my previous dishwasher brand, my tenants were always happy, no repairs and maintenance ever happened. That is why I name it as "RELIABLE DISHWASHER".

Purchased in August 2017 at Appliances Online for $949.00.

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

When I switch my dishwasher on it is flashing 1hr 30min. It will work on that cycle, but I cannot get any other buttons to work, so I cannot change cycles or do anything. I have held the start button for 10 sec, switched off & unplugged the machine but still cannot change anything. Can you help me please?

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance.
If you could please contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tricia
Triciaasked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

How do I reset my machine, I cannot change the cycle & have held the start button for 10 secs & unplugged the machine. Still cannot change anything?

Hi Tricia ,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lena S.
Lena S.asked
Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox)

Can this dishwasher be connected to a hot water supply?
And does it have the A:00 program? Could not find it.
Thank you!

Andy B.
Andy B.

I've just been on the phone to Bosch and they couldn't tell me, but the Applicances Online website does state this is Cold Water intake only.

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Silver Inox) questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers
CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 15