Bosch SMS66MW01A / SMS66MI02A

Fantastic machine

Bought this machine to replace our old (only a few years old but terrible, yet that’s another story) Samsung dishwasher . This Bosch has been amazing thus far , it washes spotlessly and doesn’t leak steam and warp the cupboard like the previous dishwasher we owned. Recommended for anyone looking for a well made reliable machine !

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi tweek_vonsheek,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you recommend the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Unfortunately thoroughly disappointed

I bought a Bosch SMS66 on 27/11/18 because I thought it was a top quality product, but I was sorely disappointed from day one. There are three issues with it: 1) It does not dry much, things are dripping wet when you open the door, 2) if the machine is not used for more than a day it will develop a smell inside, and 3) it does not seem to clean as well as our old Dishlex 301. The latter is something that I do not take too seriously at the moment, because only having used it for 5 weeks does not supply sufficient data to base sound statistics on. The drying is a serious problem to me, our old Dishlex was much better at it, despite me using the “extra dry” option, and regardless whether I use “auto wash” or “auto intensive” program.

I had a technician out to have a look at it on 24/12, and was later told that the machine had no fault but was working “within specifications”. If such poor drying and developing a smell is within specifications, I actually do not want the machine any longer. I am now working towards having it returned and getting a top quality machine in its stead, may be a Miele. I have sent the salesperson at GoodGuys photos of how wet dishes are when the cycle is finished, and he wanted to contact Bosch to see what can be done. I do not mind if the next machine will cost some more, as long as this means I am getting a top quality machine. Which was what I wanted in the first place.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi anonymouse,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4328 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

The Bees Knees

Very easy to operate.
We don't scrape or prewash our dishes, but will scrape a claggy pan. We mostly use the 1 Hour cycle and find it works well.
Very quiet in operation and happily uses Aldi dishwashing powder and blue rinse stuff to produce an excellent result.
It totally embarrasses our previous Asko.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Tony3, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the machines performance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Super Happy!!

Purchased for our son...he researched dishwashers and was happy to pay a little extra compared to a basic machine - without breaking the bank account.
It is the German model and has a full Stainless Steel interior. When purchasing online one can forget about the interior and for him he didn't want plastic.
He is in a unit complex and loves how quietly the machine runs.The three levels is great! He has removed the cutlery basket as he uses the cutlery drawer and that is less bending too. This also allows for a nice open space. This purchase was made without viewing it physically and based on Reviews alone. One month out and he's absolutely thrilled with his dishwasher purchase from Appliances On-line who were the cheapest, had free delivery and took the old machine away. Also they were very good over the phone at 10pm helping define delivery that suited us. The delivery guys were up beat and very pleasant. Overall a great experience!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sue Ireland, Thanks for your review and feedback about our Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher. We're glad to hear that your son is enjoying the appliance features. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home AustraliaOh thank you Bosch Home Australia...we will :-)

Excellent Dishwasher

My excellent 15-year-old basic Westinghouse dishwasher blew a door seal and leaked. Enquiries revealed about $200 to repair, so I decided to replace. I have always had a preference for Bosch products, especially those actually manufactured in Germany (like my German manufactured solar panels). Spent some time researching the various Bosch dishwashers and settled on this model. The instruction booklet could be better, although the dishwasher is easy to use. The old dishwasher was noisy, so you knew it was on. This dishwasher is whisper quiet. So quiet in fact, that I had to check to see if it was working. The cutlery rack is a great idea and much better than the cutlery basket. I sort my cutlery when I put it in the dishwasher, then all I need to do is grab the cutlery and put in the appropriate draw. The adjustable racks and fold down prongs are brilliant allowing for large and odd shaped bowls and containers and making it easy to load. Even drying Tupperware containers has not been a problem. Lots of features that I will probably never use, and I am yet to try the timer which is one of the features I particularly wanted so that I could run the dishwasher on solar power during the day. Much more economical on both water and electricity than the old dishwasher. Easy to install, although the water inlet has a large safety fitting which necessitated cutting a larger hole through the cupboard under the kitchen sink. High quality stainless steel all around and looks great. Bought from The Good Guys for $953.10 when they had a 10% off one day sale.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Petron,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the features of the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Awesome!

Exceptional cleaning. It's quiet, easy to use and has a really cool top pull out shelf drawer to put utensils in. Lots of features, programmable and the timer works great. Bought from David Jones at a bargain price of $1,119. Delivered a week later and easy to put in. Very happy!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Rob, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the peace and quiet. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Very Happy

We inherited a dishwasher with our house which broke recently. I spent a couple days researching and reading reviews and finally settled on this dishwasher because of the good reviews. It has only been a week but I wanted to jump on and write a review as a kind of 'thanks for the reviews!'

This dishwasher is whisper quiet. We used to have to put the dishwasher on when we went to bed because we couldn't hear the TV over the noise, now we put it on you cant even hear it.
We always rinse our plates so I've only been using the 60min cycle and everything comes out perfectly clean. I don't use rinse aid and 95% of the time everything is dry. The only times are a couple of plastic items and a saucepan that had something else stacked on top of it.

We're currently using the top draw for cutlery (it also came with a basket). Our wine glasses don't fit on the glasses shelf but there is a rack they can lean against down the bottom which I've been using and it works well. Our dinner plates are quite big so dropping the glasses tray is not really an option. We can always remove the cutlery tray if we decide its not working out long term. For now Im enjoying the tray as all knives and forks are dry whereas my last machine I always had to dry them. I haven't tried the basket yet.

I like push buttons and how simple and obvious it is to use. Complicated electronics are not my cup of tea. It still has the countdown which is super useful. Both these things I was looking for with a dishwasher. The door is solid and stiff my 2yr old cant open it, the old one she used to open all the time.

Glad to have read the reviews and got a machine I'm happy with. Thanks everybody contributing!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi jj, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Best dishwasher ever! Looks good, easy to install, easy to use, super quiet, excellent cleaning job.

Easily the best dishwasher I’ve owned. Simple to install and use, so quiet you wonder if it is actually going, superb cleaning. High quality all around. Let looks good, quality stainless steel inside, easy to load. Cannot fault it in any way. Purchased from Appliances Online who were also awesome.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Danny W., Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MW01A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Quality Style And Function

Easy to use, loads of useful functions, economical, whisper quiet, and it's made in Germany! Having had several others over the years, this machine is an amazing replacement. Loads of internal room, compartments are thoughtfully laid out and are highly functional. For example, the (large) top tray which takes cutlery is completely and easily removable so you can access/ move the whole lot in one go. And it looks great in stainless.
Perfection.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Phil B, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the functionality and layout of the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Very Reliable!

This is our 2nd bosch dishwasher we have installed when renovating, both worked flawlessly, easy to use and fits a huge amount of dishes! Would definitely buy again, researched and compared with other brands but kept coming back to Bosch as we have had the same model before and is very good value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Braddy, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MW01A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Excellent Dishwasher

This is my second Bosch dishwasher. My wife and I were so impressed with our previous Bosch dishwasher that it was a no brainer to get this dishwasher. Again no regrets, washes the dishes well, quiet operation, good on water and electricity. Love the cutlery tray, even though it does come with a cutlery basket if you are that way inclined.
However, just remember that all Bosch dishwashers aren't the same. You do get what you pay for i.e. friends of ours purchased the cheapest Bosch dishwasher and weren't 100% happy.
But I reiterate that this particular model is great, and give it 5 stars.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Self Funded Retiree, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MW01A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Terrific dishwasher - Bosch are dependable

This dishwasher does a great job. We roughly rinse plates and they come out squeaky clean. There is an option for heavily soiled pans which does a reasonable job but not if really baked on. Only had dishwasher for three weeks but no problems.
It was a replacement for a different model made in Turkey which turned out to be a lemon. (Both our sons have Turkish made models with no issues). It was difficult to ascertain the problem with it - except that it left plates with streaks or marks. Bosch were highly professional, prompt and listened to what I had to say and finally decided to refund the original cost. Thank you Bosch, I will use Bosch appliances when I can! It was purchased from Appliances Online who also provide brilliant service.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Mountain Dame, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MW01AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that it's doing a great job. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great dishwasher - super quiet

Very happy so far with this dishwasher.
It looks great - I have the stainless steel version.
We chose it for its versatility. It has a large lower basket for large plates. it has racks that can fold up and down to make the most of space. it also comes with a cutlery basket that can fit anywhere along the front rack.
The upper basket can move up and down and has clips etc to hang smaller items and knives.
Finally it has a cutlery tray at the top but this can be removed completely if needed.

I also love that you can wash big trays etc from the oven by removing the top rack and fitting a spray attachment!

I scrape the plates but don't rinse. Machine cleans really well.
Only 1 wooden spoon had some rice stuck to it so far.

Plastics pool with water but that is very common.

It isn't as big as my last dishwasher but I love the options.
There are quite a few cycles to choose from including a 29 minute option.

It worked well even with my cheap aldi tablets.
oh and it is SO quiet!

Very happy with this machine

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Cathestrophic, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02AU dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Amazing

It's a great product and easy as to use. Just have to push a setting and start and away it goes. Love using the easy timer settings. Had it for a few and use it every day. Cleaned out filter but it was still pretty clean. Very energy efficient too.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Craig, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MW01A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance so far. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Cheers

Best dishwasher ever

Quiet, big inside, door stays open, solid drawers, did I mention quiet! Option of 29 or 60 min runs. I don’t rinse my dishes beforehand and I stack as much as I can in there and it comes out clean and dry! Best dishwasher I have ever owned and I’ve used a fair few!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Reviewer, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

A good buy

I purchased this after the old Bosch gave up after 8 years. At first I said I wouldn't buy Bosch again as the old one 'only' lasted 8 years. But then Bosch told me they technically are built to last 5 and after that ur lucky if they keep going! I think you can only award excellent after that period of time! Having said that, the Bosch machines are very quiet. This one does a great job even on the eco and quick settings (which is all i use). The cutlery basket was better on the old one so I swapped it over. Judging by the many reviews on this site I think you can get unlucky or lucky with any brand but overall I would say Bosch are pretty reliable.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it love it love it!

This machine is SUPER quiet! My old dishwasher was noisy....i cant even hear if my new one is on! Dishes come out immaculate..( yes basically the same as the adds....shiny! ). Super super simple to use. My 17 yr old son even knows how to use it..hahaha. Honestly i have owned 4 dishwashers. This is by far the next level up. Very happy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Does the job

Only got it two months ago after the previous Bosch gave in after about 12 years of heavy use. This one is way quieter than the older one and has a range of settings to save water and electricity.
It does the job, no complaints so far. Bosch's service with the previous machine was always great, so assuming it will continue. All our big appliances are Bosch and always happy with the quality and after sales service.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi DH70, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance so far. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch, ‘like a Boss’. Very happy with our buy.

We bought the Bosch SMS66M102A in mid May 2018 to replace our 15 year old Omega dishwasher and couldn’t be happier. After reviewing other brands, we chose Bosch based on features, price, brand quality and great reviews. Purchased from the Good Guys at a great price. Delivered next day with minimal protective packaging – enviro bonus. Plus we claimed the $100 free Finish promotion. Triple bonus!

This dishwasher is super easy to use. We have a 5 person family and we load it heavily every second day using the delay-start feature to coincide with clean energy from our pv solar panels, or off-peak at night. It runs so quietly, you barely hear it operating. All the dishes come out hygienically clean, almost completely dry, ready for the kids to put away. Perfect! The cutlery VarioDrawer and adjustable height second dish rack are clever features, plus the foldable dish prongs make this a fantastic and versatile machine. The eco cycle is particularly energy efficient. We haven’t had it long enough to track water and energy savings yet, but the specs are impressive! We bought a Bosch ‘pyro’ oven a few years back and it’s also amazing. Highly recommend Bosch appliances, easy to use, clever design, reliable, efficient and great value for money. We’re super pleased with the purchase of our Bosch SMS66M102A. Thanks Bosch, like a boss!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Happy Days, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.My absolute pleasure. The review was easy to write and the dishwasher is easy to use. Thanks to Bosch for the effort that went into the design and manufacture of this dishwasher. It makes our daily routine quicker and easier,.. and cleaner too!

Super Quiet & Efficient

I have had the Bosch washing machine for just over 2 weeks now. After reading the reviews, I must say definitely does not disappoint. It is SUPER quiet with so many settings for different wash types. It leaves dishes sparkling clean and dry. It is also great with energy and water saving. I would highly recommend this washing machine to anyone who is looking for an update. It is well worth the money you pay for it. I have a lot of confidence with the Bosh dish washers and will always use it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Seda, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance so far. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.