Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU)

Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU)

Quite

This Bosch replaced a LG which was used everyday for 6 years the LG was a good machine. The Bosch Is nice & quite I have to check to see if its on. The Bosch is good, it has a top cutlery draw as well as a bottom cutlery basket which they both can come out. The top shelve can move up or down and even be tilted. It cleans & dry's ok. but I have found even with the LG that not all items inside the dishwasher come out all dry. It was expensive . Would I buy another one not sure, I would tell my friends it was ok. My favourite feature is is so quite.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi Mary, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS63M32AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Thank you

Quiet washer

I've replaced a Kleenmaid with this and was mainly looking for a quiet dishwasher and that it is. Good quality construction but the space inside is a bit awkward. Wish i could remove the top cutlery tray... it's annoying and didn't clean well. Need to wash with intensive setting all the time and add hygiene plus... this takes 3hrs. I do like the quick was if a few things need a wash and that's about 45mins.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Jodagal, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch quality and craftsmanship. Great machine

An amazing machine. It cleans the dishes consistently well and we love using it. It's simple to stack and the racks are easy to manipulate it you need more room on the bottom for pans etc. Just be sure you clean the filter regularly as it helps protect the machine and keeps dishes sparkling.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Hi Mark A, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. Thank you for sharing your tip for other customers regarding the ease of moving the racks for more room in the bottom rack. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch is the boss

Once again I saved up my survey vouchers and purchased the Bosch dishwasher. I was without one for perhaps 6 months right around Christmas time but I didn't want to go for another cheap and nasty one that just doesn't last. And I'm soooo happy with the Bosch it's so super quiet when in use unlike my old one that was very noisy and didn't clean as well as the Bosch. Highly recommend it if you need a fantastic dishwasher.It's not the top of the range price wise but honestly you don't need to spend more money to get great results.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Des, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher and we’re glad to hear that your enjoying your appliance. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Works well!

I usually run the 1hr 35min wash daily sometimes twice a day. It's quiet and cleans well. My favourite feature is that I can run this wash and it save time while still washing effectively. I am really happy with this dishwasher and just love using it. You do need to ensure finish is continually in there to dry the dishes.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Hi Nikki Man, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M38AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

researched and this model was exactly what we needed !

Easy to load and cutlery Drawer is such an advantage as it doesnt overload the rest of the washer !! lLots of space and big loads no issue !! Lots of different programmes to use as well ! Very Quiet and we have set it for night washing , never been disturbed by any noise . washes well !!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Hi Gryffindor, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Thank you

Fault out of factory

Hello All,i cant give a review on the product ?because the machine went faulty ,giving error codes the first time it was used,To there credit. Bosh sent out a a Tech pretty quickly to tell me the board or pump is faulty. out of Factory.
Left a bad taste wont buy again!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great dishwasher

It does what a dishwasher should. cleans the dishes perfectly and dries them . Without any trouble.
Very impressed with Bosch.
It replaced our old Fisher and paykel, which was crap in comparison.
I would highly recommend it!
I will buy Bosch from now on. That's how impressed i am.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Hi Now, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

No problems at all.

The dishes are always clean, using various brands of dishwasher tablets/liquid.
It is the quietest dishwasher I've ever owned.
I particularly like the separate cutlery tray. This takes a bit longer to load than the simple basket, but cutlery is washed better and this tray means there is extra room in the bottom tray for dishes and pans.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi CaroleT, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS63M32AU Dishwasher, we’re glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Machine

Cleans the dishes well including oven baked dishes. Also gentle enough for baby bottles.
It is a super silence model and it definitely is, barely hear it at all.
Enjoy that it has a start delay feature, half load option, various type of load options.
Only small problem is that the door doesn't stay open ajar by itself so when you have washed and want to let the steam out and air dry you need to prop it open.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Hi Sara k, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher.We'd like to help you investigate issues with the door, so could you please send us an email at socialmedia@bshg.com, quoting BSH1683 in the subject line. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good but needs adjustment

We have used the dishwasher for 4 months now.
Works well to clean dishes.
Rack layout is good. Ubiquitous cutlery basket clever.
2 issues:
Main problem is lower drawer wheels coming off the grooves in the door when pulled in and out when fully loaded - a problem we have never had before with other brands.
It is helped by loading dishes so that weight is symmetrically distributed - however this should not be needed!
Plastic handle on lower drawer to aid pulling drawer in/out already broken.
R& D, please fix this!
Ambivalent about top cutlery drawer - good for long utensils and small items but does reduce height for cups etc in upper drawer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi David, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher and can appreciate your disappointment. We'd like to assist you further in the issues with handle and wheels of the basket drawers, so could you please send us an email at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH210747 in the subject line. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Extremely pleased!

I did a bit of research before deciding to purchase this dishwasher from Harvey Norman. Could not fault the guy they sent to do the installation. No complaints about the washing or drying factors although I have found using a rinse aid promotes better drying. I have had a so-called quiet dishwasher in the past but this one is super quiet and totally unobtrusive. The additional cutlery drawer is well worthwhile having.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Hi Lollipop, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the experience. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Installation instructions useless

This dishwasher performs well but is not as quiet as I expected. Dishes were cleaned and dried properly. I like the layout and the fact the top drawer can be removed for larger dishes.

I was very disappointed with the installation instructions as they were almost useless. There were diagrams provided but that was all and they were not even for dishwasher I received. A piece of metal is required above the dishwasher if you have a wooden bench top - this piece is not supplied with the machine.

Rang Bosch but was informed they do not have anybody who can help with installation instructions. T

Despite extensive research I was unable to find any further information on the Bosch website regarding installation.

Unlikely to purchase another Bosch appliance based on their lack of help and expertise.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Performance plus - Dependable Bosch

Purchased our Series 6 Stainless steel lined, German made dishwasher (have had 2 others in past 10 years), and definitely does not disappoint in any area. We just went straight for the Bosch top of the range, don't waste time on other brands. Produces crystal clean glasses and all manner of crockery, cooking bowls and saucepans, is very quiet and extremely water efficient for both usage and heating. We use it mostly always on Eco/time saving mode. Love the new 'very top shelf' small items/cutlery tray. Added bonus was the $100 cash back (from Bosch) and great price "The Good Guys" had on this model - finished up being almost $400 cheaper than opposition whitegoods stores. Thank you Bosch!

Hi Chez, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M38AU / SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours. Regards, BoschHomeAu

Good Dishwasher, poor warranty service.

Have been very pleased with this dishwasher, very quiet, does a great job of cleaning.
Noticed after a few weeks that a wheel was missing from the bottom tray, rang Bosch Warranty and had a terrible experience with a really rude woman who said I should have noticed before now and that I would have to pay for a spare part! After some discussion she said she would see if something could be done, after two weeks no reply and no part received. Not what I would have expected from Bosch, I just hope nothing more serious goes wrong and have to deal with them over warranty.

Hi Rob F , Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch SMS68M38AU / SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please send us an email at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, listing the problems you are having and quoting BSH207369 in the subject line. Please include the model number (including variant) FD and serial number in your email, any supporting photos, your contact details and a copy of your Purchase Receipt so we can investigate further. Regards, BoschHomeAuThe issue with the basket wheels has now been resolved. Thanks to the Bosch Official who organised for the missing wheels to be replaced.

Made my dream come true.

We have been in our new home for 3 months, from day one Hubby had been at me to replace the builders installed Dishwasher. It was too small for my easy cook bowl, and I had to use this dishwasher every night, most items just didn't stack right (and I am a good Packer) some days I had to use it twice if cooking with large items. I didn't want to be greedy so was willing to settle for what the Builders put in, but there was many days I missed my old Bosch which had to go with our old home when we sold. The past week got to both Hubby and myself as most nights I had to wash the dishes by hand after the dishwasher had not washed them very well. Ok I have had enough, ordered from Appliances Online yesterday and it arrived today. I loved the Bosch Dishwashers and have found they live up to most Households expectations, they are very quite and sure do a good job. My last Bosch 95% of the time was only used on the quick cycle and everything was lovely and clean. My load tonight was a bit messy going in, didn't even half fill my new dishwasher, but I had to try it out. Quick cycle, 30 minutes later all was finished, when I opened the door right away I knew they had some lovely heat to dry, everything was just where I had stacked, and everything was spotless, no streaks, no residue. I was over the moon with joy, after 3 months with the Builders supplied inferior Dishwasher, I knew right away I was with a winner with my new SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. I chose this model as I wanted a large one to fit my Easy Cook Bowl in plus the rest of the day and night dishes. Strange the Builders supplied 12 place setting Dishwasher was very small on the inside, but was the same size on the outside as my new Bosch, but there is far more room on the inside of the new Bosch. This beautiful Machine is a all round winner as far as I am concerned and Hubby could also see the difference in how clean and dry tonight's load was, of course he is very proud of himself because it was his idea to get rid of the other one. I have never had to be in contact with Customer Service. Thank you Bosch, keep up the good work.

Hi Angel1111, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch SMS68M38AU / SMS68M32AU Dishwasher and are delighted to hear that you're happy with the performance and design of your appliance. We also appreciate you sharing with other customers that you use the Quick wash program more often than other programs available on your dishwasher, as you find it provides you with your desired was results. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours. Regards, BoschHomeAu

See all Bosch SMS68M38AU / SMS68M32AU reviews

Hi can I connect the sms68m32au model to the hot water inlet connection. Or does it always have to be connected to the cold water connection?
Hi Brian K, Thanks for your question regarding your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. We recommend a cold water connection only. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Page 36 of the instruction manual informs you that this dishwasher is for cold water connection only, also this same answer applies to most bosch dishwashers, they are designed to heat the water to the desired water temperature depending on dishwashing cycle selected.

Can I use hot water inlet?
No. All heating of water is done inside the washer, since it has smart controllers. There is no provision to connect to hot water supply. Bosch representative will be able to tell you if your warranty will be void if you do connect to hot water.Thank you.

Hi, Does the SMS68M32AU have an interior light? Tried changing the setting as the manual said but no interior light. Machine is new Thanks Liz
Hey Liz, I cannot answer your question with certainty. However I believe the only difference between the SMS68M32AU that you asked about and the SMS68M38AU which we have is the exterior finish. Yours is white enamel; ours is stainless. Ours does not have an interior light. I do remember looking at a similar machine that had an interior light however I do not recall its model number. The manual seems to be written for several different models.Thanks for your reply. Spent ages trying to work it out. Instructions were for the next model up as well, so was a bit confusing. Probably a power saving thing. Can manage without the light. Was just worried there was something wrong. Have set it so the power goes off after one minute. LizHi Liz, I confess I haven't looked that closely for a light and it never occurred to me that there might be one. Sounds like leterip has uncovered the issue though.

White (SMS68M32AU)
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating5 star(s)