Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU)

Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU) Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Hi can I connect the sms68m32au model to the hot water inlet connection. Or does it always have to be connected to the cold water connection?
Hi Brian K, Thanks for your question regarding your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher. We recommend a cold water connection only. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Page 36 of the instruction manual informs you that this dishwasher is for cold water connection only, also this same answer applies to most bosch dishwashers, they are designed to heat the water to the desired water temperature depending on dishwashing cycle selected.

Can I use hot water inlet?
No. All heating of water is done inside the washer, since it has smart controllers. There is no provision to connect to hot water supply. Bosch representative will be able to tell you if your warranty will be void if you do connect to hot water.Thank you.

Hi, Does the SMS68M32AU have an interior light? Tried changing the setting as the manual said but no interior light. Machine is new Thanks Liz
Hey Liz, I cannot answer your question with certainty. However I believe the only difference between the SMS68M32AU that you asked about and the SMS68M38AU which we have is the exterior finish. Yours is white enamel; ours is stainless. Ours does not have an interior light. I do remember looking at a similar machine that had an interior light however I do not recall its model number. The manual seems to be written for several different models.Thanks for your reply. Spent ages trying to work it out. Instructions were for the next model up as well, so was a bit confusing. Probably a power saving thing. Can manage without the light. Was just worried there was something wrong. Have set it so the power goes off after one minute. LizHi Liz, I confess I haven't looked that closely for a light and it never occurred to me that there might be one. Sounds like leterip has uncovered the issue though.

See all Bosch SMS68M38AU / SMS68M32AU questions