Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU)

Bosch Home Appliances White (SMS68M32AU) Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Brian K

Brian Kasked

Hi can I connect the sms68m32au model to the hot water inlet connection. Or does it always have to be connected to the cold water connection?

Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Brian K,
Thanks for your question regarding your Bosch SMS68M32AU Dishwasher.
We recommend a cold water connection only.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

dill
dill

Page 36 of the instruction manual informs you that this dishwasher is for cold water connection only, also this same answer applies to most bosch dishwashers, they are designed to heat the water to the desired water temperature depending on dishwashing cycle selected.

Vijayasked

Can I use hot water inlet?

interceptor
interceptor

No. All heating of water is done inside the washer, since it has smart controllers. There is no provision to connect to hot water supply. Bosch representative will be able to tell you if your warranty will be void if you do connect to hot water.

Thank you.

Lizasked

Hi,
Does the SMS68M32AU have an interior light? Tried changing the setting as the manual said but no interior light.
Machine is new
Thanks Liz

leterip
leterip

Hey Liz, I cannot answer your question with certainty. However I believe the only difference between the SMS68M32AU that you asked about and the SMS68M38AU which we have is the exterior finish. Yours is white enamel; ours is stainless. Ours does not have an interior light. I do remember looking at a similar machine that had an interior light however I do not recall its model number. The manual seems to be written for several different models.

Liz

Thanks for your reply. Spent ages trying to work it out. Instructions were for the next model up as well, so was a bit confusing. Probably a power saving thing. Can manage without the light. Was just worried there was something wrong. Have set it so the power goes off after one minute.

Microbel
Microbel

Hi Liz, I confess I haven't looked that closely for a light and it never occurred to me that there might be one. Sounds like leterip has uncovered the issue though.

lee

leeasked

how long of extension hose can you connect to the dishwasher before it affects the pumping out waste water ?

Bosch Home Appliances
BoschHomeAUBosch Home Appliances

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch SMS63M32AU Dishwasher.

An inlet and outlet extension set (part number 350564) is available to purchase from our After Sales team, the extension outlet hose adds an additional 2m and the inlet extension adds 2.2m.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours.

Regards, BoschHomeAu