Bosch Solution 880 Ultima

Bosch Solution 880 Ultima Questions & Answers

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

6 questions from our users

Keverallasked

Hi I have a solution 880 which is monitored back to base after 18 months of reporting on the nbn it just stopped working,the router phone port is showing 52 volts and has dial tone my old Telstra phone still works via the router,I have checked the programming of the 880 and nothing has changed I have been told I need an interface called permatron.....thank you John

Hi Keverall,

They are talking about the installation of a Permaconn PM45 4G GSM to report directly to your monitoring company. Its a cheaper option over a period of time saving on 1345 phone calls each day.

I install these units if you are interested.

C & R Security
0418 215 268

Keverall

Thank you Rod any idea why the 880 suddenly stopped talking to the control room after 18 months on working one the nbn ..............what is the cost of the Permaconn unit, as I have free local calls on my landline with telstra and not using a 1345 no I am not paying for the phone calls just the monitoring ............thanks John

Leaasked

We have a bosch 880 system, brand new house no Internet or phone connection yet. Our area is nbn ready and I understand i need to install a direct wireless communication unit to have back to base monitoring. If I just wanted the alarm system to ring my mobile will that work with phone connected to nbn? Or do I need the dwc unit for that also?

Rod

Hi, you will be able to program your Bosch 880 Security Alarm System to ring your mobiles phone/s via NBN once connected. You will require a technician to program your panel as you need to the installers code & knowledge how to do it.

Thankyou

Dipu

Dipuasked

Please anyone help me for buying a digital door lock?

Dinkasked

I am looking for an outdoor wired CCTV 4 camera system that can be viewed remotely over adsl, to tablet / iPad over WiFi and smart phone. IR and Motion activated. HD. 1TB hard drive or USB port to add 1TB storage. battery back up for power cuts. Any suggestions please?

Rod

The Uniden Guardian GNVR8540 is an excellent CCTV Surveillance System. It comes with 2TB HDD, 30 metres night vision bullet weatherproof cameras (white), Cat 5 cabling only to each IP camera, remote view on Uniden App, motion/schedule/full time recording programmable. Really good system. Complete kit comes with 4 cameras & a Network Video Recorder (NVR) with that can support 8 cameras. I install these for clients & have had no complaints - just compliments.

C & R Security

Dink

Thank you Rod. Is this a simple to system to install or would you require a tech to install it?

Sydney traveller

Sydney travellerasked

So which Bosch alarm would work with NBN?

Susan Blenman
Susan Blenman

The Bosch Solution 2000 , Bosch Solution 3000 and Bosch Solution 6000 are all NBN ready.

Adam

Adamasked

Hi,
I got Bosch Solution 880 Ultima and works nicely. However I recently migrated to NBN. Just wondering Bosch Solution 880 is working with NBN uni v port or any voip router?

stoptheburglar
stoptheburglar

Hi Adam. Unfortunately the answer is no for the time being. Most systems need an analog PSTN line. An option would be to go vis GSM mobile network, you would have to sypply a sim though.

Steve