Bosch WAK24162AU

Bosch WAK24162AU

MPN: WAK24162AU

Jule B.

Jule B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product! We use it’s about 2 weeks, it is so quiet, and the quick function I love it. Price was very cheap too.

Quick wash
Easy to use
1200 spin per min
Timer
Extremely quiet do perfect for a baby
Water efficiency
Electric efficient
Very cheap for what it is doing
Lots of function for cotton, wool wash, hand wash,quick 15 min wash...

Purchased in April 2019 at All Major Appliances for $660.00.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful customer service. Machine makes a horribly loud noise during some sections of the wash.

As per title. Noise was sometimes so loud that it even frightened us. Contacted customer service several times and we are still nowhere near a resolution. Had the audacity to tell me the appliance was manufactured in 2010 and out of warranty. It actually came with the brand new apartment in May 2018!. Disgraceful customer service. Been 3 weeks and still waiting for a meaningful response.

Purchased in May 2018.

Dryer TypeBosch WTG86400AU
An Nguyen

An Nguyen

Great WM For A Small Family

I have bought it a few months and I find it the best wm I have ever had.
Working very quietly, economy with cold water intake only.
No lint and the cloths coming out fresh every time.
I love it and highly recommend bosch brand.

Purchased in January 2019.

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple work

After a smooth 14 year run with my previous front load Bosch washer, I chose to stick with the brand. At first I wasn't too thrilled about learning all the button options, but now I LOVE it. 15 or 30 min cycles for only slightly soiled clothes, extremely gentle cycles for delicate's and a good choice of options for anything else. Reduce spin feature is also a winner for delicate fabrics. Took a little time to transition from a very basic original Bosch front loader, but the options are a fantastic improvement.

Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little washer for singles or couples!

walrusWingham

Upgrade from twin tub

i have only had this machine a short while. Have not encounted any problems so far.Easy to install.Quiet operation.No noticable vibration when going through spin mode. Washing as clean as I used to get with twin tub. being able to add that forgotten item is a good feature. Have no hesitation in giving this frontloader a top rating.

Mohamad

MohamadSydney

Awesome Washing Machine

This washing machine has been the best washing machine I've used so far, it is able to soak your clothes and is also very economical. It is gentle on all our clothes and is quieter than my previous washing machine, it is very convenient to pre soak and then use that detergent to finish the wash off.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Deej

Deej

Mostly good, but sometimes too powerful.

Hi Deej,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAK24162AU Washing Machine.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

claireoz

claireozSydney

We love this washing machine!

We're really glad we purchased this washing machine! Lots of different settings and options.
Easy to adjust time or spin setting etc. Clothes are clean and well rinsed out, even on the quick setting.
Our only (minor!) complaint is that it beeps at you, quite frequently, when it's finished your load.

Nice washer! Must have

This clean really well with no lint and the clothes come out fresh. It is gentle on clothes and my favourite feature is the rinse setting, which I use for clothes that just needs to be freshened up. I wouldnt say it is quiet but it is not noisy compared to my previous top loader. Overall a good product!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Daniel

DanielMelbourne

You cannot go wrong with this quality washing machine

I bought this washing machine a month ago and really enjoyed it. I did a lot of research before I jumped on this model and it turned out to be a good purchase, in my opinion. . Unlike LG washing machines which got reported many times for the water hammer issue, this washing machine is running very quiet and it features a 15 mins quick wash as well. I hope it can last long.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Rita Caink

Rita Cainkhervy bay

Clean clothes every time

Rinse very good nearly dry clothes never wear out . My favourite features are the quick wash programs whites stay white removes stains no problems colors always stay colorful heavy clothes wash beautifully my husband's work clothes look great as he as to wear orange and yellow shirts for safety .

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Bill P

Bill PMelbourne

Poor rinse

Hi Bill P,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback about your Bosch WAK24162AU Washing Machine.
If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Egla Mertkola

Egla MertkolaAU

Good washing machine

Its a ery good one. Initially i had difficulties working out the detergent and softener level and it looked like the clothes were being washed without any of them. Until i called the bosh service and they did explain that there is a level to be set. And now its very good.

Blue

BlueTemplestowe

love this washing machine

my old LG washing machine lasted for about 12 years, then one day decided to give up, start to leak.
instead of get it fix probably would cost close to the new one.
so start to search for a good price with a good product.
found this, have many good wash features. decided to order online with Applicances Online.
this machine is great, nice and quiet, couldn't ask for more, hopefully it last longer.

Jen

JenAdelaide

Help on timing of settings

I Had this machine installed yesterday after replacing my LG but I am having trouble with locating the actual timing of the washes? it gives the temperature only? I only ever wash with cold and usually on a 30 minute cycle. Seems to be a lovely machine but need help please.
Jen

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Stephen

StephenSydney

Second Bosch FL Machine

Ivo

Ivo

Fantastic washing machine

Bought this a couple of months ago from the good guys. Fantastic washing machine, use it almost everyday. As with all front loader, it takes a while to finish a cycle, but with its quick function you can have a cycle done in less than an hour. It uses very little water too. The capacity of the 7kg model is probably the equal to 5kg (or even less) of the top loader.

Jack

Di WBrisbane

Not very happy

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Nellasked

My machine only dispenses the detergent on the Super 15/30 setting or the Allergy Plus setting (which takes 2hrs 3 mins!). Does anyone have any ideas what the issue may be?

Hi Nell,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAK24162AU washing machine.
This may occur due to overloading the cycle. When selecting super 15/30 or allergy plus check the maximum kg appearing on display and make sure you do not over exceed.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Nell

Thank you for your response. However, the machine works fine on those two settings ... but if I select any other setting on the machine the detergent stays in the dispenser and the whole cycle goes through without using any detergent. So, basically the only two options I have to wash are the Super 15/30 or the Allergy Plus.

Valerie C.asked

The super 30 minute wash program on WAK24162AU is not documented. I would like to use the 30 minute wash program in cold water. Can you please advise because the same button show 15 minute/30 minute wash but when selected only the 15 minute is available.

walrus

when you set to cold wash 15 will appear above rpmand red light will flash. push button and it will reset to 30 min .hit go button .hope this helps you .

Thank you, all good.

Lydia

Hi Valerie, Glad you figured it... I'm absolutely loving this quick machine!! :)

Tuesdayasked

Is this model made in Germany or Asia?

walrus

from information i can obtain made in germany

Lydia

All my documents point me to Germany. No mention of Asia.

Tuesday

Now wish I hadn't spent and hour and half on the internet trying to find the answer with no success. You are treasures and many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives