MPN: WAN22120AU

It is very quiet and great size.

I bought it on boxing day from Harvey Norman. It is quiet and has a great size. It has a super quick mode which is 15 minutes wash and it is very usful for Queensland's summer time. It washes clean and does not leave any washing powder on the cloths.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sheri, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch series 4

Had it for 3 months- it's quiet and capable, has a 15 min cycle, so far so good would recommend. Front loader to replace 15yr old unit. Also easy to use, plenty of online help on Bosch page Need to more time to check its durability. Seems like good value

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Dave of WA, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Love! Ultra quiet & efficient

Months since I bought this to replace my 10yr old Simpson, no complains it work so well & quietly that sometimes I forget that I've put a load of washing on! Quick wash & mid wash adding is a fantastic function I use regularly and have had no problems for the last 11 months.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi J.C., Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the peace and quiet.Thank you for sharing your experience with the machine. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

The Bosch Wash.

Add all colours to load, very satisfied with the product.
The features are great, so many options on programs, even a 15min or 30min wash. Settings are easy to master, the dials are simple and user friendly. Performance is great. Has an eco silent drive, 4.5 star water rating, 4 star energy rating. Overall the clothes wash and dry well (1100rpm), I am very satisfied with the purchase. Great value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sir A, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU. We're glad that you're finding the machines performance is great value for money.If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Broke down after 2 months

We bought this machine new two months ago and it now no longer turns on. Completely dead.
Bosch customer service took 3 days to return our call.
A Bosch warranty/repair person cannot inspect our washing machine for 13 days. I assume it will then need to be replaced which may take another few days.
We are very disappointed in the machine and the follow up service.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi NJC,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your washing machine. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4181 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

We LOVE it !

OK, so we've only had this washer for 2 weeks but so far so good. Quiet, fast, smooth and efficient. Our old Hitachi front loader lasted 13 years and I believe Bosch made the Hitachi. The 15 or 30 minutes quick wash are great for slightly soiled clothes. We usually wash in cold water. I'll add to this review if any problems arise in the coming years.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Lordkanps, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're loving the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Value for Money

I love the fast wash setting that could do loads in less time. Its great how less noisy this is to my old one it is a great buy for the money paid. Great water and electricity rating. Happy with results for now hope it keeps up with the performance

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Uthpala, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the results. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good buy!

This machine can do what you want it to do either depending on time or on how you want your washing be done. So quiet and so efficient.
I can run eco when I get to have the time and when washing not so dirty clothes or speed if I want to finish things fast.
You really get what you pay for!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Angie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Super silence with quick wash

We bought this washing machine in October 2018. It’s easy to use with quick wash option which could save us power bill and save water usage.
I'm very impress how quiet the machine is running/performing unlike other washing machines that we had before. Overall we are very happy and definitely will buy this brand again in future.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Syed, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance overall. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

I detest it

I bought this machine new a month ago and I hate it, I have read the instruction book a number of times and no matter how little liquid detergent I use the draw fills with water, have rung Bosch and told to change detergent and quantity because the machine uses so little water. I did as directed and now my clothes and towels are come out with same marks not stains at end of 1.5 hour wash. The towels are so hard and pile flat I can't use them as is, tried an extra rinse which took time to over 2 hours of washing and cuddly to no avail, it is a nightmare. If you put underwear in with towels they come out ruined .You can't tell me this machine is economical I'm waiting for my next power bill. I have never had this trouble EVER, had I bought it second hand it would be out on the footpath by now.

Reclaiming control

Having become so frustrated with the poor performance of my top loading washing machine I explored getting a new one and was impressed by the flexibility this washing machine offered. Wanting to reduce water consumption, this machine promised much, as did the promise of shorter washing cycles and the ability to add washing after the cycle had been started. I’ve now done 8 loads of varying purpose and I can report that what was promised has been delivered. Although it took a while to read the instruction manual, I’m now competent and confident. Changing to this machine has made an enormous difference toward my attitude to washing and the time it takes to complete the task. Gone is the frustration, water waste and time-consuming monitoring. I’m free again!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi MNV, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're free from the washing woes. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Washing Machine

Bought my Bosch WAN22120AU 7.5kg front loader after having a top loader for years. At first I thought it would be quite complicated to use as it has a lot of different cycles as opposed to my old one but it has been very easy. Heats the water itself (I only have cold water tap), is very quiet and water use friendly. You have to soak up a little water that collects in the rubber ring when cycle has finished and then leave door open to air it, but that is the only down side to this machine. (By doing this, the seal lasts longer and doesn't smell). Great machine and I have no complaints. Looks good too. I bought this one after reading lots of reviews from others - I didn't come across a negative one and the price was good.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Caroline, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Best purchase ever.

I purchased my Bosch 7.5 Frontloader washing machine to replace a very old one. My new machine is so quiet, saves on power, detergent and water. It is amazing how much I can fit in a single load. So many settings to choose from. Highly recommend this machine. My old machine was so noisy and took up too much room in the laundry. The Bosch is very compact.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Greg, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Don't be fooled by the German name.

Disappointed with my first Bosch purchase, I had to replace a 10 year old Samsung front load washing machine that hadn't skipped a beat during that time. I was talked into purchasing Bosch over Samsung by the sales consultant because Bosch was supposed to be better. The washing machine has died after 5 months, a faulty power board which is unusual for a machine only 5 months old. The Bosch customer service team were prompt in getting back to me but the 9 day turnaround to have the machine fixed was an inconvenience.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi AAB, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. If we can be of any assistance to you in future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

First time front-loading - love it

We weren't sure how this would go in our small euro laundry. Turned out to be perfect. Quiet, and efficient we're more than pleased with our first front load purchase.
Ideal for an apartment or small space.
We would recommend and would certainly look at the Bosch brand in future

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi JC30, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're loving the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

This machine is excellent.

The machine is very quiet and washes all clothes really well.
All the features and controls are well displayed.
The only issue I have is with washing towels. They come out hard. I've tried a lower spin, also added fabric softener. Slight improvement, but still hard.
The cycle times are all good, and I am satisfied with the machine on the whole.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Wendy, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine and we’re glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.I would like a comment on the best way to wash towels. As stated in my review, this is the only problem I have.Hi Wendy, To resolve this we would suggest a few things: 1. Reduce the spin speed for towels to 700-800 rpm, as a high spin will squash the pile on your towels. 2. When taking the towel out of the machine, give them a good shake to fluff up the pile again. 3. Try not to leave towels in direct sunlight on the line as this can scorch the fibre and make towels even harder. 4. If you have a dryer at home, you can try putting them on a low temperature for a few minutes. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

so far so good

I purchased this one about 3 months ago. I originally wanted a Fisher & Paykel but somehow went back to my German speaking roots. I must admit my family only ever had Bosch washers. Anyway this model was cheaper as it is made in China not Germany and the parts appear a bit cheap - still hoping that it will last at least 5 years. Just a word of warning. I recently furnished an entire apartment. My experience with buying appliances was shocking, nothing seems to last anymore. The good old days of a washer or fridge lasting 10 years seem gone. How can we justify that from an environmental point of view? It seems to be either to spend a lot of money or to buy cheap and to deal with breakdowns in a very short amount of time. I still value quality over price. Hopefully I am not the only one. Anyway time will tell how long this washer will last. Also, if someone wants everything automatic this is not a bad option but if you are like me and want a bit of control, say to determine spin cycles etc. this is not for you. The options of the program are a bit poor and I only every use two programs. I believe Bosch over designed that model. I compare it eg. to a basic Miele whose programs I love. So easy and so relevant. Bosch step up and declutter....

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Tina, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great so far.

Good machine that it does its job (reluctant to give it better rating at this early stage). More than happy with it. Going on experience with this model so far, would definitely buy another Bosch. Excellent wash -removes collar stains without fabric stain remover. Fairly quiet. Cycles are a little long, but it washes clothes well and to me that's what matters.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Mike W., Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your washing machine, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Fantastic Washer that does it's job

This is a 7.5kg washer that is very quiet and effective. It has all different functions from kids clothing to dark wash to quick wash and even quilt wash functions. The wash is gentle on the clothes and the clothes come out clean. Very happy with the machine had it for 2 months now. Especially love the time delay function where I can set the time I want the clothes to be done. User friendly machine. Highly recommend for the price and quality you get from it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Ange Y, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Always loved Bosch and now love em more

We buy everything Bosch because their products are built to last and come with loads of functions as dose this washing machine. We've had it now for coming up to 3 years and it still dose a great job on our cloths like the day we first bought it and am very happy we stuck with the brand

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Nix, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that.. you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Need information about Bosch model WAN22120AU. I need to replace my current front loader washing machine, it's an LG and causing me issues with my neighbours. The reason is the noise the LG front washer makes when it fills to start the first cycle with the clothes. It fills with water on and off causing noise with the pipes in our building. I need to find a machine that will sense the load once and fill the machine in go. Not filling multiple times which causes noise in our building's pipes loudly. I am looking at purchasing the Bosch front loader 7.5 kg model WAN22120AU. Could you tell me what the dBA is for this machine as I cannot locate it on the internet, as well as how the Bosch WAN2212AU fills up with water to start the cycle? My neighbours below are being disturbed by the LG water fill and the spin cycle which is ridiculously loudly spinning on the final spin cycle. Even when I change the spin cycle to not be the highest it is still very loud. Thanks.
The Bosch is super quiet most of the time, you may need a plumber as filling the machine once or multiple times will cause the pipes to shudder regardless.Hi suzyqfromSydney, Thanks for the question regarding the Bosch washing machine.WAN22120AU is 56dB washing to 72 dB spinning. Bosch machine's are no different to any other machine with regards to the amount and the way water fills up. What's important is the way in which it is set up e.g. levelling of the feet and connection/back hammer of pipeline etc. However, WAN22120AU has the ecosilence drive motor and antivibration side walls which helps with noise reduction. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australiathank you!

How long does the Cotton or Mix cycle 40deg take especially with quick option?
Hi Soogs, Thanks for your question.  We are currently looking into this for you and will get back to you shortly. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

What cycle would you suggest for washing towels only?
We just use the 30 minute quick wash in cold water with washing liquid ( not powder)Washing 5 towels with a capsule and fabric softener, I use the cotton, speed and with extra rinse at 10 rpm spin. I sense it gets sanitised bec it gets warm a bit. Before hanging to dry a bit before using a dryer, I shake the towel to get the fibres back to place Thanks Angie, I’ll give that a try.

Price (RRP) $1,299.00
Capacity7.5 kg
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating 4