Bosch WAN22120AU

MPN: WAN22120AU

Bbm289

Bbm289Sydney, NSW

Simple, reliable workhorse

Got this as a replacement for my old machine of ten years. Although it has a conventional motor, not one of the magnetic brushless ones, its been quiet and efficient. Love it so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

subash v.

subash v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A trustworthy brand

Easy to use and performs efficiently.Noise level is low and has different modes for quilt and kidswear as well. Doesn't spoils the clothes. Clothes are easy to iron and dry quickly.

Purchased in July 2018 for $699.00.

Joy

JoyMelbourne

Very nice machine

My old LG died and want to get a better one. In my home country I had a bosch which was going good evening after 18 years. So didn't have a second thought and got this.

Am Happy with the performance, no complaints so far. (This model is made in China).

I bought this from appliancesonline and the installation was part of the cost. But the delivery guy refused to do the installation saying that he was not asked to do so. But that is a different thing. (I installed it myself)

The machine is fine and it does what it is best at.

Purchased in October 2019.

Duddles mum

Duddles mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little front loader

7.5kg of washing capacity. Very quiet motor, has a 15 Min quick wash, easy to operate. Has several different washing cycles, delicates, cotton etc, has led panel easy to read. Only connects to cold water which heats for hot/warm washes inbuilt leak proof hose. As a three compartment detergent draw.

Osman

OsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Energy efficient and water saving, a good reliable purchase.

This is our 1st Bosch washing machine we had.Tbh,sceptical when salesman recommend us but he is definately right.We had compare the bills,we save heaps..We always had Friday our laundry day.Family of 7.Fully recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $799.00.

spitfire99

spitfire99AU

Great Value

Replaced a 17 year old Bosch washing machine with the equivalent model in Jan 2019 when on sale and considering it was much cheaper, I am very pleased so far. It produces excellent results, has more programs than I need, larger capacity drum and I can wash doonas and pillows at home for the first time. It is quiet and efficient in use, the only complaint would be that it can take hours to complete a cottons program, I usually use a mixed program which takes about an hour. It has speed and eco options, which I don't use except for very long washes, and an extra rinse option which I always use. Overall, a very good washing machine and great value.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $578.00.

Caleb M.

Caleb M.Perth, WA

Good but!

Have only had my front loader for 6 months and today just didn't turn on. I Rang to get booked for repair and was quoted 12 days to service. very long wait and a bit of a inconvenience. I Went with bosch for reliably.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $609.00.

papercut1486

papercut1486Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

We've only used it for a week and we're liking it so far. It's so quiet! The guys from appliancesonline did also a great job of installing it, all we have to do is turn it on!

Purchased in September 2019.

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy to own it

We replaced an older 6kg frontloader that became a bit noisy with this machine and the change was painless and easy. The machine is good quality, works well and is very quiet during the washing cycle.
Very quiet operation, minimal movement and no walking when spinning. Happy with result. Depth of machine is good so can fit in small space.
The delivery team was extremely nice and the speed of the delivery was remarkable. Thumbs up. The only criticism is that although is sold as a 7.5kg washing machine, according to the manual several programs are limited to 4kg.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am loving this washing machine so far! No problems.

- I purchased this washing machine on a 20% off The Good Guys eBay sale. Free Click & Collect.
- There are two of us living in the house, and we complete about 2-3 washes per week.
- So far, 95% of the time we use the 15min/30min quick cycle. It washes the clothes well enough and is very time and energy efficient as it uses cold water.
- The machine is not noisy and it feels well-built.
- I would definitely recommend this washing machine to others!

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $679.00.

Hilary Z.

Hilary Z.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic machine at a superb price!

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $666.00.

Meagan

MeaganSydney, NSW

Great little machine, easy to use and quiet

I just got this washing machine and have done a few loads of laundry - super quiet and easy to use. The settings are varied and there is something for everything. Has the super quick washing function which is great and you can't find this function on all machines. Doesn't come in the 8 kg which is a shame (I have the 7.5 kg) but very easy to install as well. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online.

Louise C

Louise CHunter Region, NSW

Replacing my old washing machine with a Bosch

4 months in. It's quiet, washes clean, is easy to operate and is low water/ energy use.
Its easy on the clothes, has both hot and cold options and doesn't make too much noise.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

TuffyTee

TuffyTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this front loader.

Wash cycle isn't as long as my previous front loader and the door opens mid cycle as well which is handy for adding stuff in. Another plus side is when the wash is finished the door unlocks immediately and there's no waiting around. There's a handy quick wash function as well-can choose either 15 or 30 mins. I normally wash cloth nappies as well and it has been coming up very clean on just the cotton with pre wash function. Very happy with this machine. So happy we got this one after old one broke.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Dryer TypeNone

Replacement Bosch

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Johnno

JohnnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Another great Bosch product

I bought another Bosch appliance after being very happy with a dishwasher. This model was competitively priced and had the Bosch name.

Mainly use this for cotton laundry. Easy to install and washes cotton in an hour. Spin cycle wrings out the clothes very well and the spin cycle makes a bit of noise despite the claims of the engineering to stop vibrations. Very easy to use.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $637.00.

Derek

DerekSydney

Do not buy if you ever think about moving it in future

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed with after-sales service

Purchased in December 2018 for $650.00.

Compacct

CompacctSydney, NSW

Does the job and i'm more than happy with it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $666.00.

PadmanabhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect machine for 2-3 people! Only one issue of display which looks confusing in the dark.

It's a good machine for a small household. The features are amazing and works as desired.

It's been over 7 months never had a single issue with it. It's super silent and washes cloths clean.

It's power and water efficient. Cycle times vary between 15 mins and 3 hours but never seen the machine uses extra water or electricity.

It's Eco mode would definitely saves a fortune.

The only issue is the display, the characters are displayed in bright red and it also illuminates the non active areas of the displays which confuses me most of the time.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

Padmanabh

Thanks for getting back. I've edited my original review and added a picture of the display. Please have a look and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Hi Padmanabh,
Thanks for your updated review.
Are you able to please email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH5914 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Tin Ian C.

Tin Ian C.asked

Hi, l brought the washing machine, but l can't collect water during the wash process, how can you resolve my problem, l look forward to replying for me, have a nice day.

Oscar chau

Hi Tin Ian C,
Thanks for your the question regarding your washing machine.
I'm sorry but we're unable to answer your question here but we would like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we'll see what we can do for you.
Bosch Home Australia.

BushDaveasked

I just received my new washing machine today and the supplied Aquastop Inlet hose is too short to reach my tap.
I spoke to Bosch and they tell me I can buy an extension and it should be fitted BETWEEN the tap and the supplied Aquastop hose. I am confused by this advice since activating the Aquastop where it joins the extension hose will not stop my apartment flooding if the extension hose fails.
My understanding is that the Aquastop hose is normally fitted to the tap and stops water from the tap if a number of various faults occur.
I can't get an answer from Bosch on this issue as they seem more concerned about the machine overflowing than the extension hose breaking.
I am thinking I might have to return the machine as I am only renting my unit and don't want to have to pay to move the water supply.

Hi BushDave,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAN22120AU .
The inlet extension WMZ2380 accessory, 00670596 spare part, is the only extension hose we have for our washing machines. Making sure the hose is connected correctly is a must and if any issues occur contact us to discuss.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Bosch Home Australia

Hi Bosch,
It would be great if you could answer the question on your extension hose. Does it have double layer protection (inner/outer hose) the same as the Aquastop hose, to protect against a rupture in the inner hose.
Regards

Hi BushDave,
The extension hose does not have the double layers.
Bosch Home Australia

La K.

La K.asked

how much water does it use per cycle? I'm on tank water in central QLD... very important

It uses an roughly 13-15gallons of water per load i guess

Hi La,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAN22120AU.
This appliance has a 64Ll water consumption per wash.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia