MPN: WAN22120AU

Great wash but touch panel seems to have problems

I am very happy with the way this machine washes- contrary to other comments i read on here. Things are washed thoroughly and perfectly spun - i think someone else on here needs to read the manual and work out how to use their machine. My issue with the machine is to do with the touch panel which seems very temperamental. It seems to register and then not register touch. sometimes it picks up the wrong touch. e.g. if you touch the delay section of the touch pad it will move the minutes of the cycle or temperature. a bit frustrating.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $595.00.

Noise Level
Hi Marie,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch  WAN22120AU washing machine and we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the wash results. However we understand that you have concerns about the touch panel. If you would like to have us arrange to have someone inspect the unit please contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

A Good Quality Washing Machine

The old Euromaid finally expired and we decided to spend a bit more and get a larger machine this time.

It is quiet in operation. Very easy to use and gives excellent results for all of our needs.

So impressed we intend to buy a compatible Bosch dryer when the old Conia expires.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $687.00.

Dryer TypeConia
Hi Dave SA,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Don't buy Bosch front loader 7.5 Its a night mare

I have the same problem the towels are hard ,flatten pile and still holding a lot of water. Be hard to get the towels dry in winter. I have tired less soap fabric softener Vinger. new towels I put the towels on easy wash . Even tried freshing up, rinse, I hate washing If you do a mix wash 3.5 hours, Easy care 1.8 Hours. Even the kids wash is 2.3 hours. This is a energy rating 4 and water rating 4. No I am not sitting here waiting for a service person to come . Its all in the program didn't they try the washing machines out before selling them . DON'T BUY A BOSCH 5 .7 FRONT LOADER. The reason I brought this washing machine was I was told by the sale person it was energy saving some times I looked in the window and there is not enough water to wash the clothes they look just wet. My last washing went 19 years and that was what I was going to buy but I was talked into buying a nightmare DON'T BUY The washing machine is 6 months old. It did have a book great, I wash the mop clean the drum cycle that's great but to long 1.0 1 hour and then I clean the machine after washing the mop 1.01 hours. Sorry this is all over the place. No I wasn't offered a reward.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Pamela Lang,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch washing machine. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4888 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Excellent Buy !!!!

Bosch WAN 22120AU is the most quite washing machine in my experience. Uses very little water and surprizingly the wahing quality is amazing as well.
Must buy for a family of 4 - 5.

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for $689.00.

Noise Level
Hi Haji,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying you appliance so far with the quality of your washing and the quietness of the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good quality washing machine

Replaced old LG combo dryer/washer after 6 years of average performance (had several breakdowns). Have had the new washer for about two weeks now. Couldn't ask for me from a washing machine. Very stable (old machine liked to walk all over the laundry), very good quality of clothes after washing even on 15 min cycle, quiet, slim (takes less space than the old front loader), uses only one cold water outlet (it's a plus for me), requires less washing liquid, many programs with different settings quite easy to figure out. The only one minus so far is that it doesn't sing a song at the end of a cycle like old washer just beeps three times but not a big thing :)

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $710.00.

Noise Level
Hi Chuba,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far on how quiet and the steadiness of the appliance and also the quality of washes on your clothes. Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the end of cycle sound. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

It is very quiet and great size.

I bought it on boxing day from Harvey Norman. It is quiet and has a great size. It has a super quick mode which is 15 minutes wash and it is very usful for Queensland's summer time. It washes clean and does not leave any washing powder on the cloths.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sheri, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch series 4

Had it for 3 months- it's quiet and capable, has a 15 min cycle, so far so good would recommend. Front loader to replace 15yr old unit. Also easy to use, plenty of online help on Bosch page Need to more time to check its durability. Seems like good value

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Dave of WA, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Love! Ultra quiet & efficient

Months since I bought this to replace my 10yr old Simpson, no complains it work so well & quietly that sometimes I forget that I've put a load of washing on! Quick wash & mid wash adding is a fantastic function I use regularly and have had no problems for the last 11 months.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi J.C., Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the peace and quiet.Thank you for sharing your experience with the machine. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

The Bosch Wash.

Add all colours to load, very satisfied with the product.
The features are great, so many options on programs, even a 15min or 30min wash. Settings are easy to master, the dials are simple and user friendly. Performance is great. Has an eco silent drive, 4.5 star water rating, 4 star energy rating. Overall the clothes wash and dry well (1100rpm), I am very satisfied with the purchase. Great value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sir A, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU. We're glad that you're finding the machines performance is great value for money.If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Broke down after 2 months

We bought this machine new two months ago and it now no longer turns on. Completely dead.
Bosch customer service took 3 days to return our call.
A Bosch warranty/repair person cannot inspect our washing machine for 13 days. I assume it will then need to be replaced which may take another few days.
We are very disappointed in the machine and the follow up service.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi NJC,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your washing machine. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4181 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

We LOVE it !

OK, so we've only had this washer for 2 weeks but so far so good. Quiet, fast, smooth and efficient. Our old Hitachi front loader lasted 13 years and I believe Bosch made the Hitachi. The 15 or 30 minutes quick wash are great for slightly soiled clothes. We usually wash in cold water. I'll add to this review if any problems arise in the coming years.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Lordkanps, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're loving the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Value for Money

I love the fast wash setting that could do loads in less time. Its great how less noisy this is to my old one it is a great buy for the money paid. Great water and electricity rating. Happy with results for now hope it keeps up with the performance

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Uthpala, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the results. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good buy!

This machine can do what you want it to do either depending on time or on how you want your washing be done. So quiet and so efficient.
I can run eco when I get to have the time and when washing not so dirty clothes or speed if I want to finish things fast.
You really get what you pay for!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Angie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Super silence with quick wash

We bought this washing machine in October 2018. It’s easy to use with quick wash option which could save us power bill and save water usage.
I'm very impress how quiet the machine is running/performing unlike other washing machines that we had before. Overall we are very happy and definitely will buy this brand again in future.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Syed, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance overall. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

I detest it

I bought this machine new a month ago and I hate it, I have read the instruction book a number of times and no matter how little liquid detergent I use the draw fills with water, have rung Bosch and told to change detergent and quantity because the machine uses so little water. I did as directed and now my clothes and towels are come out with same marks not stains at end of 1.5 hour wash. The towels are so hard and pile flat I can't use them as is, tried an extra rinse which took time to over 2 hours of washing and cuddly to no avail, it is a nightmare. If you put underwear in with towels they come out ruined .You can't tell me this machine is economical I'm waiting for my next power bill. I have never had this trouble EVER, had I bought it second hand it would be out on the footpath by now.

Reclaiming control

Having become so frustrated with the poor performance of my top loading washing machine I explored getting a new one and was impressed by the flexibility this washing machine offered. Wanting to reduce water consumption, this machine promised much, as did the promise of shorter washing cycles and the ability to add washing after the cycle had been started. I’ve now done 8 loads of varying purpose and I can report that what was promised has been delivered. Although it took a while to read the instruction manual, I’m now competent and confident. Changing to this machine has made an enormous difference toward my attitude to washing and the time it takes to complete the task. Gone is the frustration, water waste and time-consuming monitoring. I’m free again!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi MNV, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're free from the washing woes. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Washing Machine

Bought my Bosch WAN22120AU 7.5kg front loader after having a top loader for years. At first I thought it would be quite complicated to use as it has a lot of different cycles as opposed to my old one but it has been very easy. Heats the water itself (I only have cold water tap), is very quiet and water use friendly. You have to soak up a little water that collects in the rubber ring when cycle has finished and then leave door open to air it, but that is the only down side to this machine. (By doing this, the seal lasts longer and doesn't smell). Great machine and I have no complaints. Looks good too. I bought this one after reading lots of reviews from others - I didn't come across a negative one and the price was good.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Caroline, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Best purchase ever.

I purchased my Bosch 7.5 Frontloader washing machine to replace a very old one. My new machine is so quiet, saves on power, detergent and water. It is amazing how much I can fit in a single load. So many settings to choose from. Highly recommend this machine. My old machine was so noisy and took up too much room in the laundry. The Bosch is very compact.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Greg, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Don't be fooled by the German name.

Disappointed with my first Bosch purchase, I had to replace a 10 year old Samsung front load washing machine that hadn't skipped a beat during that time. I was talked into purchasing Bosch over Samsung by the sales consultant because Bosch was supposed to be better. The washing machine has died after 5 months, a faulty power board which is unusual for a machine only 5 months old. The Bosch customer service team were prompt in getting back to me but the 9 day turnaround to have the machine fixed was an inconvenience.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi AAB, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. If we can be of any assistance to you in future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

First time front-loading - love it

We weren't sure how this would go in our small euro laundry. Turned out to be perfect. Quiet, and efficient we're more than pleased with our first front load purchase.
Ideal for an apartment or small space.
We would recommend and would certainly look at the Bosch brand in future

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi JC30, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're loving the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Hi just had my new WAN22120AU delivered and my old bosch WAE18061AU removed. When the installer tried to attach the hose to the tap the hose nozzle is too big to fit in the confined space to screw it into place. Do I need to get a part from bosch to make it fit, or do I have to get a plumber make it fit? We have to have the water turned off in the mean time, as we can't access the tap to turn off either, so a solution would be great. Thanks Jeni
Hi Jeni, Thanks for your question. You can absolutely engage with your plumber to see if they can make it fit. Alternatively we do sell a part WMZ2380 'Extension for inlet Cold water Aquastop Extension kit', part number : 00670596. This is a 2.5 metre cold water (up to 25°C) extension kits for aquastops. This eliminates need for further piping when tap is far from appliance an allows flexibility in positioning washing machine. In order to purchase this part you can contact our spare parts team on 1300 369 744 (select option 4 and quote the part number). Kind regards, Bosch Home Australia.

As there is only one water pipe I presume that this gets connected to the hot water outlet and is regulated? Is this the case?
Hi Nathan,  Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAN22120AU washing machine. The water inlet hose connects to cold water. Please refer to your manual on page 12. Only operate the washing machine using cold mains water. Do not connect to the mixer tap of an unpressurised hot-water apparatus. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

When I select super quick 15/30 and touch temp button, display shows =(cold) not 30. It means super quick defaults temperature is cold water ? All other Bosch products quick wash defaults are 30 degrees. Should I change temp to 30 every time if I need ?
Hi Jun H, Thanks for your question, we appreciate the feedback. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 3 for the Bosch care line, we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.Thank you

Price (RRP) $1,299
Capacity7.5 kg
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)