MPN: WAW28620AU

Loving To Have

I wash a lot of blankets. I love washing in machines that clean good with simple controls and cycles. Bosch seems to be the one also the time and loudness means a lot to me.

Hi Delane,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Who needs a cleaner with this machine

We run a bed and breakfast so have a lot of linens and towels to wash in limited time. The Bosch meets our needs in every way. The available cycles allow a very useful range of options from quick but thorough washes to deep cleaning and almost sterilizing washes.
And no trips to the dry cleaning shop because the washer’s delicate cycles take perfect care of the clothes requiring special attention.

The spin speed options are excellent and depending on the speed the laundry can come out almost dry.
Water safety features such as automatic shutdown gives you peace of mind.
The Bosch is versatile to meet all of your laundry needs. No need for a cleaner;)

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $850.00.

Noise Level
Hi Susan,  We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that the appliance meets your needs in every way. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great washing machine.

I have never been more satisfied and happy with other machines. This Bosch certainly does everything it says it does. The laundry comes out clean every time. Money worth spent. Thank you Bosch.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $999.00.

Noise Level
Hi Rose,  We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you have never been more satisfied and happy. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Fabulous Washing Machine

I have been converted from a top loader to a front loader and this Bosch washing machine is amazing. I love the quick wash at 15 minutes and the long ne’er wash cycles do a great job too. The adjustable spin cycle is great and so much better for our clothes. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Noise Level
Hi Alan and Noreen,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the different cycles available within the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Is the best machine, I can live without it. Best washing. And I bough.

I love my Bosch washing machine. Perfect washing every time. Very happy with this product very satisfied with all the cycles and very quiet.I high recommend if you can get a Bosch.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,200.00.

Noise Level
Hi elsa,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you are very satisfied with all the cycles. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Best Machine I've ever owned

I love this washing machine, I put on a mixed load which takes 1hr 10mins, or a quick load which is an impressive 18 minutes when I'm rushed and the results are always outstanding. It runs through the cycle so quietly and beeps at the finish to let you know your clothes are ready to hang out or place in your dryer.
I don't even use laundry bags any more for my delicates, as the Bosch is so gentle it's no longer necessary.
I wash everything from casual, to work clothes and even some 'hand wash only' items in my machine and they all come out clean and stain free every time. My old top loading machine of a different brand, used to fade some of my clothes or get caught and pull the clothes out of shape, I have never had an issue with this since purchasing my Bosch front loader. I will never buy another brand again.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Hi Janebeetle Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new appliance . Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosh lover

This machines does everything cottons silks polyesters woollen and cleans them amazingly. The different features you can choose from have all appropriate settings . The time it takes for a load is also pretty good your not waiting for hours to get your washing complete .

Hi  Disgusted Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your washing machine We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6452 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Great value for money

Working on a farm for us usualy means relly dirty clothes, not any more what a great machine. Never have we had such an easy to use machine that washes away the stains and dirt so effortlesly. Highly recomend this machine to anyone who needs a heavy duty washer at a fraction of the cost. Wash cycles are fast and the spin cycle works great.

Purchased in January 2018 for $650.00.

Dryer TypeSamsung DV90H8000HW
Hi Shane and Deb, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28260AU we're glad to hear that. you are enjoying your new appliance . Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Simply the best ever washing machine.

Used many of the wash cycles and all with excellent results and cycle times including cotton, mixed, delicate and quilts with very good cycle times. It is quiet during operation and has programmable start time so I can set it to wash during off peak times. It has features such as auto dosing of washing liquid and fabric softener called IDOS which saves handling time. Only have to add detergent and softener about every 2 months! Other features that are handy are being able to manually adjust dosages for more soiled items and the fact it can be paused if anything needs to be added. It has washed doonas and quilted bed spreads in a large load very competently.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Noise Level
Hi Mark Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new appliance. Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Great Machine Very Happy

Purchased this front loader a couple of months ago after 25 years with a top loader. I was a bit nervous at first with all the different settings but have since found my way thanks to this site and YouTube.
Machine is so quite, detergent and water saving amazing. Selection of settings takes the guess work out of washing.
Cycle times can be too long but ‘Speed Perfect’ button solves this problem.
Only down side of a front loader in general is bending over to load and unload the machine and making sure I wipe the machine and leave the door ajar to prevent mold build up.

Purchased in April 2019 at e&s.

Dryer TypeBosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU
Hi Kass,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding maintenance of the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Cleanest clothes ever

Purchased 14 months ago, this is my first front loading washing machine. I love using less detergent, knowing it uses less water and electricity, and have noticed an improvement in removing stains. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in April 2018.

Noise Level
Hi Alana H,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620A washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Perfect for the Job.

Brilliant Bosch! Washes extremely well!! We have found using Omo liquid detergent in the machine works brilliantly. Always open the door and leave to air when machine is not in use to avoid mould building up. Open the dispenser draw regularly to air for the same reason, avoiding mould. Wipe bottom of rubber seal after each wash. Also run a drum clean every couple of months, to maintain. Best quality & efficient washing machine I could find for the money. Excellent! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Noise Level
Hi Dan,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that your enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Perfect

bought this for our family of 4. Big enough to take almost any load. very easy to use and its overall pretty quiet. has various different settings for different item of clothing that needs to be cleaned.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $750.00.

Noise Level
Hi edc,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU, we're glad to hear that you are finding the appliance quiet and easy to use. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Quiet and efficient

I have had this washer for a week now and I am very happy with its performance. It is well built and designed with practical functions in mind. The iDos automatic washing detergent system is great - just fill the detergent draw with washing liquid and softener, select the level of washing required (light, medium or heavy soiling) and the washer does all of the dosing itself - it’s a great function that measures washing liquid as needed. The machine has a number of programs which can be selected dependent upon fabric type and it has so far performed to a very high standard. The machine is quiet and easy to operate with straight forward controls. The machine does not have an internal LED light which would be a welcome addition. The exterior design of the machine is understated which suits the average laundry context without looking like its out of place. The LED control panel display is simple and effective without being over-stated. The matching heat pump dryer is very effective and looks the part but is overly noisy with a ‘turbine’ noise that comes from the condenser unit after the first 3 minutes of run time - this is loud enough to be heard through a closed laundry door and is a disappointing aspect of an otherwise excellent dryer - see YouTube reviews of the dryer running for an idea of the noise level or ask salesperson at place of purchase to run the dryer for 5 minutes without interruption (the condenser switches on only after 3 minutes of run time). If the machine and dryer are located away from living areas then this should not be a drastic problem - if however the machines are going to be installed in an open plan area (eg apartment style open laundry/kitchen) then the dryer would not be suitable due to condenser noise - the washing machine is, on the other hand, very quiet in operation.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Manu, Thanks for your review and feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the peace and quiet. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.it’s quiet and peaceful ... when the Bosch dryer isn’t running - thanks for your heartfelt concern.

Quiet, cleans and quick!

The i-dos system is great and says goodbye to manual loading of detergents. I do three loads of laundry a week and all the clothes come out very clean. Be sure to use stain removers if washing stained garments. Love the cycle time when 'Speed Perfect' is activated, reducing the wash cycle to just one hour. There's also the eco mode that saves power and water - the cycle can take up to almost 4 hours for the eco mode. Sturdy build quality as you would expect from a made in Germany product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Leeching, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Perfect Washing Machine

Our first time trying front load washing machine and we love it. This model Bosch washing machine is Made in Germany. The 9kg drum is big enough to serve 4 people in the household. it is easy to use and it comes with different features to cater for different type of washing. It is water efficiency as well.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Samantha, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU washing machine, we're glad to hear that you're loving your first front loader. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great so far

Easy to use , extremely quiet, wash cycles are very fast even on prewash and extra rinse. Automatic i’dos system takes a bit of getting used to but love it now

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Parks, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Machine

Well I cannot believe how bad this makes my old LG top loader look, some of my older cloths that stains I thought would never come out have since vanished.
Really good with larger items like Doona's ect, very quiet and I cannot believe how little liquid detergent it uses with the iDOS system.
Also even better value with the cash back offer, extremely impressed so far.

My only criticism would be the packing tape used on the front door its has extreme on it adhesive and removed some of the silver paint and subsequently marked the front door.

Bosch if you can find it in your heart to give me a new door that would be an awesome customer service experience.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Gordo, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine, we’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your appliance. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.how about the front door?

Amazing!

This Washing Machine is amazing! Was extremely surprised how quiet the machine operates.
Five Washing loads in the first day everything worked well no errors.

Clothes smell great, the cycle doesn’t leave the clothes soaked, dryer doesn’t need long cycles to dry the clothes.

I would highly recommend this product!..aren’t like my Samsung experience.....

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Mig, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Can I just do a spin on this washer and not rinse and spin Thanks
Yes you can.

Is there a recommended brand of washing powder or liquid that best suits Bosch machines?
Bosch recommends using Omo liquid detergent.

How can I know if the i-DOS system is dispensing detergent? The i-DOS light is on, the setting is at 50ml per wash, but the liquid in the dispenser is at much the same level as it was a month ago after we started using the machine (WAW28620AU). The water only looks slightly bubbly when the machine is filling, but not sudsy.
Hi Rosie, You can fine tune the auto dosing feature up to 3 different settings, see manual. The self dosing system operates a small motor which you can hear operating. Sometimes if you are using a very thick liquid detergent combined with cold weather, the pickup motor (one motor is located in the detergent section of the tray and one in fabric softener side of tray) on the dispenser can get blocked. It may look like caked up detergent around the bottom of the motor. See manual regarding cleaning process involved with self dosing dispenser tray, it’s straight forward just need to make sure you carefully read instructions and not wet components not designed to get wet. We changed our detergent to liquid Omo it’s been fantastic! No problem at all and great wash results. You should routinely clean idos dispenser tray (approx. every 6months or as needed) It’s a great system and only uses the amount of detergent really needed, so don’t be too concerned about a lack of bubbles during washing cycles it’s quiet common not too have many bubbles. Happy cleaning.Thank you for your suggestions and advice Dan. Will check that the dispenser motor is not blocked, and have Omo lined up for the next refill.

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines