Bosch WAY32891AU

MPN: WAY32891AU
5.0 from 1 review

Zoperd

ZoperdVictoria

Excellent Machine! Very impressive.

Bosch replaced my Series 8 Front Loading Machine (Model: WAW32640AU) with a brand new Bosch HomeProfessional WAY32891AU under warranty. Absolutely great to deal with on a warranty level.

This new unit is fantastic, the clothes come out amazingly clean much the same as the WAW32640AU. The i-DOS does a great job of keeping my detergent costs reasonable while still making sure the clothes are clean. It's extremely quiet, even on a 1600rpm spin.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Graham

Grahamasked

Hi Is there a pedestal for this machine?

Hi Graham,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAY32891AU.
We have an accessory for our washing machines, a WZ20490. You can either purchase that from one of our retail partners or call us to purchase spare part 00575721.
You can contact us on 1300 369 744, option 4 is for spare parts.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Susan M.

Susan M.asked

If I wanted to waterproof my ski gear would I just add the waterproofing liquid to the fabric softener container and turn off the iDos?

Hi Susan,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAY32891AU.
As we have not tested any waterproofing liquid we cannot recommend putting it in your appliance.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Vivianne B.

Vivianne B.asked

Hi, I was doing a cycle in washing machine and it has stopped with 1 hr remaining. There is power to the machine but when I press the start button nothing happens. I have tried turning it on and off and still nothing. No error code has come up. I am also unable to take the sheets out no as it was mid cycle. Please advise

Hi Vivianne,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAY32891AU.
Draining any water and releasing the door via the service door on the bottom right hand side of the machine. As for the cause of the issues, checking the drain pump in the same location would be a good step, and if it doesn't fix the issue a service call would be needed.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia