Bose AE2

Bose AE2

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

All these years...

I've had mine since 2013. They were a Christmas present from my dad as he knew I loved music and needed quality. I'm 1/2 deaf in my right ear. I've loved these headphones since day one. Sound is clear and beautiful, and they're very comfortable. They could be a tad larger to allow for earrings, however, that's not a big issue. I'm wanting more just like them.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Oscar

Oscar

It had a little issue

I had a problem with mine, the entry of the cabe for the head phone was bad designed, after some time only one side was working.

The good side is that I talked with them and that was probably over a year later and they did replace.

I have confidence in this brand and the wireless probably would be the goal.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jay

JayMelbourne

Padding quality needs to be improved.

I have always bought bose since the day my father brought home our first home theatre system which was a bose. The sound quality is good for the price, however, I have one problem with them. The padding on the headphones started to fall apart right after the warranty ended. Luckily replacements can be found on eBay.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hits

HitsSydney

Great quality but sometimes lacking in bass range

Bought this in 2013 and have been using it continuously since then. I have the AE2i model (has buttons to control volume and tracks on Apple devices). Only once had to change the ear pads as it wore out fast without a case. The provided cloth cover is not good enough, had no issues with ear pads once I bought a hard shell case. The sound quality is great but sometimes I feel that bass is a bit lacking.

Date PurchasedSep 2013