Bose SoundTouch 130

Bose SoundTouch 130

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cam

CamFrankston

This review is for the customer service only & how difficult and costly it is to get Bose fixed. The subwoofer stopped working and we googled it was a very common fault. We contacted Bose & it was 3 months out of warranty - they would not fix it. Being a common fault & only just out of warranty - We didn’t think it was unreasonable for them to extend warranty. The only way to get it fixed was to ship it off to Bose in Sydney (we are in Melbourne), paying nearly $400, and waiting 10-15 days. We looked in to getting a new different subwoofer but of course only Bose products work with the the sound bar. This has made me very wary of buying Bose products - due to poor customer service, expensive and difficult to get fixed.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Jonno

JonnoQuakers Hill

Super Sound

Recently purchased large LG Television (79inch), and to compliment and give me that genuine movies sound purchased the Bose system. Always a bit sceptical when hearing the sound at the retailer then in your own home but I had nothing to worry about. Sound was sharp, strong and certainly enhanced my movie viewing. Dogs at home even barked when sounds appeared to be coming from different parts of the room. Paid a little more but was well worth the investment.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Tyler

TylerQueensland

Stunning delivery of sound and clarity

Bose has delivered in its ability to provide a quality product at an affordable price.
Absolutely stunning sound and clarity.
More impressive though is their customer service, 10 out of 10. The company and their product nothing but professional. I can't rate them highly enough. Would recommend them o anybody.

Love this system! Looks and Sounds Amazing!

Replaced an large existing 5.1 HiFi home system (AMP, SUB, SPEAKERS). So glad to be done with all the cables and wires. The 4 HDMI slots, the systems ease of use, the multitude of connectivity options (bluetooth), the clean look and amazing sound make this a great purchase for me.

pwo128

pwo128NT, 820

Bose is the best. It was a simple choice!!