Bose SoundTouch 130

Bose SoundTouch 130

This review is for the customer service only & how difficult and costly it is to get Bose fixed. The subwoofer stopped working and we googled it was a very common fault. We contacted Bose & it was 3 months out of warranty - they would not fix it. Being a common fault & only just out of warranty - We didn’t think it was unreasonable for them to extend warranty. The only way to get it fixed was to ship it off to Bose in Sydney (we are in Melbourne), paying nearly $400, and waiting 10-15 days. We looked in to getting a new different subwoofer but of course only Bose products work with the the sound bar. This has made me very wary of buying Bose products - due to poor customer service, expensive and difficult to get fixed.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Super Sound

Recently purchased large LG Television (79inch), and to compliment and give me that genuine movies sound purchased the Bose system. Always a bit sceptical when hearing the sound at the retailer then in your own home but I had nothing to worry about. Sound was sharp, strong and certainly enhanced my movie viewing. Dogs at home even barked when sounds appeared to be coming from different parts of the room. Paid a little more but was well worth the investment.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Stunning delivery of sound and clarity

Bose has delivered in its ability to provide a quality product at an affordable price.
Absolutely stunning sound and clarity.
More impressive though is their customer service, 10 out of 10. The company and their product nothing but professional. I can't rate them highly enough. Would recommend them o anybody.

Love this system! Looks and Sounds Amazing!

Replaced an large existing 5.1 HiFi home system (AMP, SUB, SPEAKERS). So glad to be done with all the cables and wires. The 4 HDMI slots, the systems ease of use, the multitude of connectivity options (bluetooth), the clean look and amazing sound make this a great purchase for me.

Bose is the best. It was a simple choice!!

Since I was a kid I always thought of Bose as being the best in sound systems. So when I started looking at a new sound bar system I was immediately tempted by the Bose Cinemate 130.
I have not been let down!
From the moment I put it together and flashed it up I've been nothing but tremendously impressed by the high quality sound and the fabulous features.
Apart from the fantastic sound, what really set this system apart from other systems I looked at was the huge number of HDMI ports in it and the great CEC capability which enables the Bose system to more or less directly control the other systems connected to it. In one push of a button on the Bose remote I can switch on the sound system, the TV and the DVD player.
The sound produced is clear, crisp and the wireless subwoofer is simply earthshattering!
Yes, Bose costs quite a bit more than other sound systems on the market. But trust me when I say you definitely get what you pay for with Bose.
Bose is the best! Go and check out this system for yourself and you'll agree.