Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 (page 3 of 4)

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
Billy
Billy

I love it

I use these daily for my bus commute and for that they are perfect. The noise cancellation is very impressive, and unlike all the noise isolating earbuds I've used they are not fussy about how they're positioned in your ears. You just put them in, turn them on, and it all works. They are also quite comfortable, and the sound quality is really good with the noise cancellation turned on.

Milliscent
MilliscentAU

Awesome sound

I bought these for myself and the sound is totally awesome and so comfortable to wear! Comfortable enough to sleep with them in! Great for night time meditation music! They are light weight and tough! I always fall asleep with mine in and never had a problem. I also bought a set for my son to!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
wackijac
wackijac

fabulous and so compact

We have QC3 and QC15 and decided for short trips we needed something more compact. The QC20 really fits the bill. They are surprisingly comfortable and the best thing is the fit in your pocket so no more forgetting to get the headset out of the carry on before putting it in the overhead locker.

At first we thought noise cancelling wasn't great as we were used to feel of the QC3 and QC15 but turn the noise cancelling off and you can see how good they really are.

Love the fact if the battery runs out you can continue listening, you just loose the noise cancelling component.

BlueAnto
BlueAntoSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Item

I have been a fan of Bose fr many years and I think this has to be one of their worst products. It is adequate but I have rated this poory purely because of the price and the awful quality of the product. You really still get significant noise and so noise cancelling does not work well. Also the cable that is connected to the unit electronics unit did not take long to disintegrate! :-(

Not happy.....

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Tango
Tango

Excellent noise cancellation but let down with inferior wire insulation

I've owned my QC20 for 2 years. Prior to my QC20, I was using the Pioneer SE-NC31C-K which also has active noise cancellation. I always take great care of all my gears but I'm quite disappointed with my Bose QC20. The rubber wiring insulation has not hold up as well as my Pioneer. I'm seeing cracks along the cable and right below right-angle jack. For the price I have higher expectation from Bose brand.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
praksplay
praksplayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot imagine studying or using the public transport without these anymore!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
Lara
LaraMelbourne

Perfect!

I really like to listen to some music, classical and slow musics, but living an a crowded area I'm unable to do so. That's why nose quiet comfort is perfect for me. You can just immerse yourself to the music you listen! It fits in your ear really well as well!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
wombarra
wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Great sound - but not that robust

The earphones are very comfortable to wear, and do a good job at cancelling background noise. The built-in rechargeable battery last quite a few hours on a single charge, and then even after the battery dies, the headphones can still be used to listen to audio without the noise cancelling feature. However, after about a year of use the L-shaped jack connection has worn and frayed. Given the high price tag of the earphones ($399+), this is a little disappointing. A couple of emails and about an hour on hold with Bose "support" and I still haven't made contact with Bose to see what can be done about getting the headphones repaired.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Lisa Y
Lisa Y

Best earphones I have purchased yet

On the pricey side however these earphones are definitely worth it. Been looking for really good noise cancelling earphones for awhile and a friend recommended these ones and I haven't ever looked back. However on the down side I dropped my laptop whilst using it and the cord just snapped clean. So that's all my money down the drain

SYD
SYDSydney, NSW

A class above the rest

This is the ultimate I don't believe there is better In ear headphone on the market.
The unit comes with a module that when activated cancels out all background noise.
It's so effective at this that is an ambulance were to drive past you with the sirens going you would love you as we expect from Buzz the sound quality is exceptional and Price is equally so if you can afford why would you use anything else.
These were gift from a very good friend I'm eternally grateful to, for having a night so generously spoiled me I might never have really understood the best sound can possibly be.

Martin
MartinPerth

Compact but not entirely quiet

I replaced a previous set of Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones with these. They worked well at first but after about six months began to drop in quality of noise cancellation. If you like a compact in-ear headphone then these are fine, however i think the larger headphones work a lot better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ahuf
AhufCanberra

A must for anyone flying

Date PurchasedOct 2014
nj8842
nj8842Sydney

A perfect flight companion and also great for daily use

The best in-ear noise cancellation earphones in market imo. Since I've got the QC20, my flights have become more enjoyable and less noisy. The noise cancellation works perfectly. The only con may be not very long battery life for the noise cancellation feature (you can use the headphones as normal ones without battery recharge though).

Adele
AdeleBrisbane

Can't live without it

I've travelled a lot this year and these earphones have been great, travelling with me for sometimes over 30 hours. The battery life is great and can easily last long haul flights. It's easy to charge on the go if need be. The only downside is that sometimes when it's in my ear for a very long time it starts to hurt, but I think that's the anatomy of my ear

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Bonito
BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small, portable, comfortable.

I bought the QC25s originally. They were fantastic, however, not portable enough. They were too big in my bag.
So I bought the QC20s. And they suited me much better. I can put them in the case and my pocket, for example, if I wasn't using them. It's very comfortable, and the little remote is fantastic where I can push the little button to be able to hear traffic but still have NC if I'm walking around in the street.
I wouldn't use these if I'm exercising, but during public transport, on the plane, and general everyday use, they are fantastic!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Jay J
Jay JRockhampton

Good product

The earphone is not that cheap but it is worth every single dollar I spent on it. The sound quality may not be the best compared to the other high end earphones but the noise cancelling is outstanding. Knowing BOSE and their quality work on noise cancellation, this is absolutely no brainer choice if you are looking for the quality noise cancelling.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Broot
BrootMelbourne

Best active noise cancelling in-ear headphone!

This in-ear headphone is the best active noise canceling out there. It is totally worth the price. This is the only Bose active noise canceling headphone that can fit in your pocket. The newer version which hangs around the neck and has shorter battery life due to its wireless feature. I still prefer the version amongst other headphones when I fly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Mcmarte
McmarteMelbourne

Comfort. Sound. Durability. 100%

Due to not having the exactly model which I purchased. This was the next level down. But can without a doubt state that Bose really knew what they were doing on these. Travelled on a flight to Honolulu And Los Angeles from Melbourne. The $400 price tag was well justified... Sound... Comfortable.. And. Minimal tangling.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Marc
MarcIllawarra, NSW

I won't fly without them

Sean
SeanCastle hill

Amazing Sound Quality

These inner ear headphones have amazing sound quality compared with my previously bought pairs. They have a clear, crisp sound and cancel out almost every outside noise. I use these daily whilst on the train and in the office. Very comfortable and I got them at a great price, recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Adz
AdzFremantle

Hard to beat

I'm on my second pair of QC20's because I find them really good. On an aeroplane, they eliminate a significant percentage of the background noise to the point where you can hear the movie very clearly with minimal distraction. So relaxing to be able to eliminate constant background noise so effectively. They don't sound as good as the larger QC's, but they are so versatile - take them running, use them under your motorcycle helmet like I do for great sound and less engine noise. The sound quality is brilliant to my ears, matched with how tiny they are, make the QC20's very hard to beat.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Raj
RajSydney

Good earphone. Value for money

Good noice cancellation earphone. My one noice cancellation one. Love it. Sound quality is ultimate with no external disturbance. I love the pouch that comes with it to carry it handy. Battery life is good. And holds for two days for my use. I use it more regularly. Love it.

Ladda
Ladda

Not worth the price tag

Bought Bose qc35 for my husband and he loved it. So thought I bought myself a present and got a smaller earphone with Bose. Paid $350, used once and decided to sell. Even though it's small but with battery intact, it makes it bulky/inconvenience to use, plus sound wise I think I can get something cheaper with the same quality

Patrick
PatrickDarwin, NT

Great for the size but...

Having had Dr Dre Beats Studios for several years which served me well (and still work), I wanted something less bulky for airplane travel. These are perfect in that respect and the sound quality is excellent. The noise cancellation is good but not as good as most over-ear types. Obviously this is comparing apples with oranges, but for the price I did expect better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lex
Lex

crisp sound and blocks out airport noise

Date PurchasedMar 2017