Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 (page 4 of 5)

MPN: QC20

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
Martin

MartinPerth

Compact but not entirely quiet

I replaced a previous set of Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones with these. They worked well at first but after about six months began to drop in quality of noise cancellation. If you like a compact in-ear headphone then these are fine, however i think the larger headphones work a lot better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ahuf

AhufCanberra

A must for anyone flying

Date PurchasedOct 2014
nj8842

nj8842Sydney

A perfect flight companion and also great for daily use

The best in-ear noise cancellation earphones in market imo. Since I've got the QC20, my flights have become more enjoyable and less noisy. The noise cancellation works perfectly. The only con may be not very long battery life for the noise cancellation feature (you can use the headphones as normal ones without battery recharge though).

Adele

AdeleBrisbane

Can't live without it

I've travelled a lot this year and these earphones have been great, travelling with me for sometimes over 30 hours. The battery life is great and can easily last long haul flights. It's easy to charge on the go if need be. The only downside is that sometimes when it's in my ear for a very long time it starts to hurt, but I think that's the anatomy of my ear

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Bonito

BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small, portable, comfortable.

I bought the QC25s originally. They were fantastic, however, not portable enough. They were too big in my bag.
So I bought the QC20s. And they suited me much better. I can put them in the case and my pocket, for example, if I wasn't using them. It's very comfortable, and the little remote is fantastic where I can push the little button to be able to hear traffic but still have NC if I'm walking around in the street.
I wouldn't use these if I'm exercising, but during public transport, on the plane, and general everyday use, they are fantastic!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Jay J

Jay JRockhampton

Good product

The earphone is not that cheap but it is worth every single dollar I spent on it. The sound quality may not be the best compared to the other high end earphones but the noise cancelling is outstanding. Knowing BOSE and their quality work on noise cancellation, this is absolutely no brainer choice if you are looking for the quality noise cancelling.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Broot

BrootMelbourne

Best active noise cancelling in-ear headphone!

This in-ear headphone is the best active noise canceling out there. It is totally worth the price. This is the only Bose active noise canceling headphone that can fit in your pocket. The newer version which hangs around the neck and has shorter battery life due to its wireless feature. I still prefer the version amongst other headphones when I fly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Mcmarte

McmarteMelbourne

Comfort. Sound. Durability. 100%

Due to not having the exactly model which I purchased. This was the next level down. But can without a doubt state that Bose really knew what they were doing on these. Travelled on a flight to Honolulu And Los Angeles from Melbourne. The $400 price tag was well justified... Sound... Comfortable.. And. Minimal tangling.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Marc

MarcIllawarra, NSW

I won't fly without them

Sean

SeanCastle hill

Amazing Sound Quality

These inner ear headphones have amazing sound quality compared with my previously bought pairs. They have a clear, crisp sound and cancel out almost every outside noise. I use these daily whilst on the train and in the office. Very comfortable and I got them at a great price, recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Adz

AdzFremantle

Hard to beat

I'm on my second pair of QC20's because I find them really good. On an aeroplane, they eliminate a significant percentage of the background noise to the point where you can hear the movie very clearly with minimal distraction. So relaxing to be able to eliminate constant background noise so effectively. They don't sound as good as the larger QC's, but they are so versatile - take them running, use them under your motorcycle helmet like I do for great sound and less engine noise. The sound quality is brilliant to my ears, matched with how tiny they are, make the QC20's very hard to beat.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Raj

RajSydney

Good earphone. Value for money

Good noice cancellation earphone. My one noice cancellation one. Love it. Sound quality is ultimate with no external disturbance. I love the pouch that comes with it to carry it handy. Battery life is good. And holds for two days for my use. I use it more regularly. Love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ladda

Ladda

Not worth the price tag

Bought Bose qc35 for my husband and he loved it. So thought I bought myself a present and got a smaller earphone with Bose. Paid $350, used once and decided to sell. Even though it's small but with battery intact, it makes it bulky/inconvenience to use, plus sound wise I think I can get something cheaper with the same quality

Patrick

PatrickDarwin, NT

Great for the size but...

Having had Dr Dre Beats Studios for several years which served me well (and still work), I wanted something less bulky for airplane travel. These are perfect in that respect and the sound quality is excellent. The noise cancellation is good but not as good as most over-ear types. Obviously this is comparing apples with oranges, but for the price I did expect better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lex

Lex

crisp sound and blocks out airport noise

Date PurchasedMar 2017

SoniaT

SoniaT

These are the best in ear noise cancelling ever!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
cracker1

cracker1South East Queensland, QLD

The best for long haul flying

I had a previous over ear pair of QC??s. Great noise cancellation but bulky to sleep on side.

These in ears are awesome to sleep in. Plus the USB charging function is easy. The push button is easy to use to hear flight attendants.

As in ears, they also offer passive attenuation, and the fact that they can still be used when the battery has run flat is super useful for road warriors.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great Noise Cancelling Head Phones

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Leigh

LeighKareela

Excellent headphones, can barely hear anything with them on

I bought these for a trip to India. I wore them for 15 hours the first day and they were comfortable straight away. It is easy to sleep with them on compared to big headphones which are bulky and don't allow you to turn your head side ways. The noise cancelling feature works really well, I could not hear the plane engine noise. In my office I can't hear people talking to me more than a metre away which is great for phone calls when you don't have a quiet space. Sound quality is great. Battery light started flashing after about twelve hours use.

See all Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 reviews