Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DFESydney, NSW

Bose QuietComfort 20 Replacement ?

Adrian Gsydney

Australian consumer law - poor build quality

1 year 11 months old and the case covering falls apart. Westfield Sydney City Bose shop assistants said would only replace if I pay $300!!! Will have to take them to NCAT to claim full refund. As this is a generally great product, performance wise, I would buy another pair. Very disappointed with lack of support and service, and being fobbed off, as most customers are when there is a problem. The Australian Consumer Law has guarantees as to fitness etc.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Stand by your product!!

I’m already familiar with the aviation products offered by Bose, and I thought I’d give the civilian products a go, everything was going swimmingly until just after the warranty period when one of the pods started crackling horribly. JB HIFI was no help, only suggesting that I should have gone to them directly... Bose also just sympathised but offered no solution, oh well... Seeing as it was only a matter of weeks, I thought they may stand by their brand, guess not.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Wired Headphones

Find out how Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 compares to other Wired Headphones

BlueAnto
BlueAntoSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Item

I have been a fan of Bose fr many years and I think this has to be one of their worst products. It is adequate but I have rated this poory purely because of the price and the awful quality of the product. You really still get significant noise and so noise cancelling does not work well. Also the cable that is connected to the unit electronics unit did not take long to disintegrate! :-(

Not happy.....