Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
kenneth c.
kenneth c.

The only earphone that I use now

My first noise-cancelling earphones and it is amazing. I'm using it on a daily basis and the battery life is really good. The noise-cancelling is good especially during flight. The sound quality is alright but I've been using it with an amplifier which helps a lot. No doubt it is very expensive to purchase but I'm glad I got them using my Qantas points.

Purchased in October 2019.

KW Chan
KW ChanSydney, NSW

Perfect for noise canceling and music

This is one of the best-wired noise-canceling earphones I have owned so far. It has a long battery life, useful for long hours flight and I love this wired jack because I can use it for in-flight entertainment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Joe_Hupp
Joe_HuppNorth Western Region, NSW

The best in-ear headphones I have ever owned!

I have only had my QC20 in-ear noise cancelling headphones for about 10 months now and I love them! I love the way they fit my ears with the included StayPut grommets - I use them on my iPhone 7 and the sound quality is first class, I listen to country music via Spotify on my iPhone 7 and the music is so smooth and crisp - it feels like you are in a concert when you actually are not! Sound volume is the best - I can actually hear the music! Compared to the factory headphones that came with my iPhone, they are 1000% better quality and worth every cent!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $369.00.

puckel
puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic (even for hearing impaired people)

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $187.00.

Alberto6439
Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Great sound

The noise cancelling is wow the bass omg, the battery last more than a day and overall is great in places where is crowded or noisy I personally think is the best noise cancelling with low profile in the market a beat expensive but I guess is the hype of the brand

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $340.00.

Stuart Rodda
Stuart RoddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound, best I have had

I have had these for a few weeks and they are the best sounding earphones I have had (although I have not had similarly priced high end earphones before). They are a cut above the Sony and Panasonic noise cancelling earphones I own and the standard Apple earphones. Taking note of the comments of others I have added a 4 pole phone jack extension lead to keep the battery away from the sound source (less stress on the wires) and a retractable USB charging lead to keep the unit running on long flights. Strangely the 4 pole phone jack works for external control with an iPhone but not with a Mac. The Bose battery can be kept charged from the aeroplane seat back USB port, or from a portable lithium battery pack, via the USB lead.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $276.00.

SarahC
SarahCBunbury

I have never reviewed a product on the internet, until now - hot ding dong dang diggity these earpho

Date PurchasedDec 2013
bongoozy
bongoozy

The battery stopped charging in 3 month and basically no product support from BOSE!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
icanfly
icanflySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great headphones if you can get them for a good price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW

$369 for 18-months of use!

Be mindful of reviews written within a few months of purchase. I too had been very impressed by the headphones and took great care of them. Unfortunately, once the measly 12-month warranty is over they'll likely break and you'll be expected to pay $269 to replace them. Outrageous. I could have purchased 5 pairs of the AudioTechnica equivalent for the same price - and cNet believe them to be on par. Don't waste your money on BOSE.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
DFESydney, NSW

Bose QuietComfort 20 Replacement ?

Andy
AndyMelbourne

So Good!

The noise cancelling capabilities of the earphones are amazing! They fit in the ears very well and produces a very good sound. Not bad for a pair of earphones despite the price tag. I am able to commute to and from work peacefully now! Cannot fault these earphones at all!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amanda
AmandaSamford Valley

I cant live without these when I travel for work

I have had these for a bit over a year and have used these for most mobile phone conversations I have and every week on domestic flights for work (noise cancelling is a definite god-sent around school holiday time).
While the cover has peeled off everything else is still perfect. Given the use I've had out of these I say i have gotten my moneys worth and then some.
These are the first thing i pack when I travel for work and I would purchase these again with no hesitation

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Adrian Gsydney

Australian consumer law - poor build quality

1 year 11 months old and the case covering falls apart. Westfield Sydney City Bose shop assistants said would only replace if I pay $300!!! Will have to take them to NCAT to claim full refund. As this is a generally great product, performance wise, I would buy another pair. Very disappointed with lack of support and service, and being fobbed off, as most customers are when there is a problem. The Australian Consumer Law has guarantees as to fitness etc.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Stand by your product!!

I’m already familiar with the aviation products offered by Bose, and I thought I’d give the civilian products a go, everything was going swimmingly until just after the warranty period when one of the pods started crackling horribly. JB HIFI was no help, only suggesting that I should have gone to them directly... Bose also just sympathised but offered no solution, oh well... Seeing as it was only a matter of weeks, I thought they may stand by their brand, guess not.

Date PurchasedApr 2017