Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 (page 2 of 4)

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
Daniel
DanielSydney

Would be perfect but for the hiss.

I have had this unit for 3 weeks now - simply cannot get used to the hissing without the noise cancellation on and not listening to anything.

Would return it tomorrow if there was something better by the way of noise cancelling earbuds.

Having said that the noise cancellation is great - turned my TV up to 20 (normally listen at about 12 or 13) and could not hear the sound with the earphones on. Could not hear anything that I did not want to on the train either.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sam
Sam

Lives up to the name

I've found these headphones to be very comfortable, as the name would suggest. It's not bulky which is perfect and offers fantastic audio. I use them on the train as I commute to and from work. The noise cancelling feature is excellent... I'm able to enjoy my ride in peace!

journeyman_au
journeyman_auLaverton

Bose QC20 Review

Bose Quiet Comfort QC20 Noise Cancelling Headphones are reasonably lightweight, comfortable and offer great audio. I use them at work in an open office environment and can cancel out noise from peoples telephone calls at the touch of a switch. So, I can concentrate when I need to. Would be nice if they had an SD card and mp3 player built in.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Pat Z
Pat ZSydney

Perfect quality with perfect price

these are perfect for taking on an aeroplane flight as they are so small you can sleep in them and still block out the noise. If you are looking for something that comfort you during flights or trains, those are the best prices with great values. 10/10 would buy it again

Alice L
Alice LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally~~ peace~~

I got this for my husband as Christmas present last year. He used it on the plane and said it was amazing. He had a very good sleep and it works well on the plane entertainment unit with an adaptor. He said he could hear the flight attendant when they are serving and had to take the earphone off for that.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Cmeve
CmeveSydney

Much quieter flights

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Thien N
Thien NAU

Amazing earphones

I bought these headphones to use for gym. They are very comfy and provide amazing clear sound quality. I listen to alot of trance and it really allows me to hear the different sounds and layers in a song. I highly recommend these to everyone. The headphones are very durable.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Tori32
Tori32Highton

Good for flights

I bought these for my first international long-haul flight. Love the little package it comes it, very neat and tidy. I don't think the sound quality is as amazing as I'd hoped, but that might be because of the plane noise it was fighting off. The noise cancelling was pretty great - but I found it was quite fatiguing after awhile and I couldn't use them for more than a couple of hours at a time. Also the battery does run out a bit quick, I soon saw to plug them in to the usb on my plane seat which helped. Luckily these still work as regular headphones when the battery for the noise-cancelling runs out.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Allen
AllenMelbourne

Use it every single day

This is been my daily driver. I use it every single day on the train. Once switch the noise cancelling on the whole world is yours. It's very balanced in terms of the low and high. So suitable for all different type of songs. Please note there are 2 version for this headphones - one for Andriod one for ios, they got different buttons.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Roger
RogerPerth

Excellent noise cancelling

These in ear headphones done push in to the ear canal like others and are very comfortable. The noise cancelling in both an open plan office and aircraft travelling environment are brilliant. The ambient noise that these headphones produce is amazing and puts you right into your own world. I highly recommend.

Jessie
JessieMelbourne

Perfect during work time

Bought one to get rid of office noise, and QC20 works well, helping keep all noise away.
Would be better if we can control whether to stop hearing people voices.

It's a good mate during flight as well. Very good to use during work and flight to get relaxed or get focused on specific tasks.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
product_reviewer
product_reviewerMelbourne

Perfect for use in airplanes or if you have noisy neighbours!

These come with different-sized plastic inserts to fit your ears and they sit very comfortably. I like these better than the over-your-head ones because I can use these in the plane and snooze (would be hard to do with the QC35). These do not COMPLETELY block out noise, in that you're still going to be able to hear something, but it is very much dulled. It is more for background noise (like airplane or car engine hums) or noise that's far enough to block out (e.g. noisy neighbours, fireworks, piano playing). The battery charge seems to last quite a long time too - one full charge lasted me 3 sessions of overnight uses.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Roger
Rogerbrisabne

Noise Canceling is great, the battery is kind of clunky, the sound is pretty amazing

Che97
Che97

Best noise cancellation. Average sound performance.

I use these on airplanes with great effect to cancel out the background noise of the plane.

They really cut a huge amount of background noise down and can be outright unsafe to use in places where you need all your senses.

The sound however is only okay. Not bad by any means but not what you’d expect or hope for from a $200+ pair of headphones.

Very comfortable

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Sversa
SversaMelbourne

A must have during a long flight

The quiet control technology is so amazing. You can barely hear any noisy when it is on, but you won’t missing a word if others is trying to tell you something. Just like magic. I can not live without it when I’m flying. The noise of airplane engine would drive me crazy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ote
Otemelbourne

Amazing headphones

Never used these kinds of headphones before but it's amazing when I first put it on. The world seems clear. It's really good to use it in the library or on flights. It will give you a good environment with less noise
A little expensive and there is a box hanging on the wire. I think QC30 solve the problem

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Fantastic headphones

The Bose QC 20 headphones are I think best noise cancelling headphones available.perfect for using on flights I have used these always on long haul flights for many years with no problems.
These are a little expensive but well worth it .
They are quite comfortable without your ears getting hot

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Gomez
Gomez

Amazing but expensive

Great product. Bose are by far the forerunner in noise-cancelling headphones. The QC20 are great as they mobile, easy to move around and have a rechargable battery. The problem is that Bose products are over-priced and this is no exception. Also, it's annoying how there is an 'android' and 'iphone' version. Recommended however try to purchase it when on sale. The QC35 are the best for noise-cancelling, the QC20 are recommended for someone who doesn't want a bulky product and requires portability.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Brad N
Brad NPerth

Sound Quality to die for!

These headphones are incredible! I was extremely skeptical about spending the amount of money on a single set of headphones but it is 100% worth it! They are extremely comfortable to wear for a long period of time, have an amazing sound quality and incredible noise cancelling technology in built! 10/10

Date PurchasedJune 2017
congngo2
congngo2Sydney, NSW

Perfect for long flight

Have been use these HP for over a year on my weekly international flights.
They have the best noise cancellation and are very comfortable. I can wear them for hours without my ear getting hot.
Sound quality wise they are great. Would have love for them to have a bit more bass or provide an app for modify the EQ.
They are durable and the batteries last a long time.

Date PurchasedJune 2012
DeanaH
DeanaHSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW.

These have changed my flying experience forever.
I can never go back to normal ear phones ever again! And.. bonus, you can sleep with them in :)
Well worth the money, I can highly recommend.
Bose are known for sound for a reason, obviously!
Don't waste money on lesser brands.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Josh H
Josh H

Great earphones for background noise

These are the only active noise-cancelling earphones I've tried; they are worth every penny. It is amazing at blocking out almost all sounds, especially low frequency background noise such as construction, plane engines, etc. However, for high frequency noises such as babies shrieking, it is less effective. The battery lasts a very long time after a short time charging, and overall I think it is a very solid, timeless pair of earphones.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Micky S
Micky SCoffs Harbour

Great earphones for flying

We bought these earphones for my husband who suffers from tinnitus and sometimes experiences ear pain when flying. The Bose QC20 ear buds have made a big difference in his comfort when flying, drowning out the sometimes quite loud noises the plane makes. He plays either continuous music or white noise sounds on them. The quality of the music is amazing. It has made air travel a lot less stressful for us. The small size means it's easy to pack too. We love this product.

Calhoun
CalhounBrisbane

Very good, with some minor weaknesses

Billy
Billy

I love it

I use these daily for my bus commute and for that they are perfect. The noise cancellation is very impressive, and unlike all the noise isolating earbuds I've used they are not fussy about how they're positioned in your ears. You just put them in, turn them on, and it all works. They are also quite comfortable, and the sound quality is really good with the noise cancellation turned on.

Date PurchasedMay 2017