Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
Roger
RogerPerth

Excellent noise cancelling

These in ear headphones done push in to the ear canal like others and are very comfortable. The noise cancelling in both an open plan office and aircraft travelling environment are brilliant. The ambient noise that these headphones produce is amazing and puts you right into your own world. I highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jessie
JessieMelbourne

Perfect during work time

Bought one to get rid of office noise, and QC20 works well, helping keep all noise away.
Would be better if we can control whether to stop hearing people voices.

It's a good mate during flight as well. Very good to use during work and flight to get relaxed or get focused on specific tasks.

product_reviewer
product_reviewerMelbourne

Perfect for use in airplanes or if you have noisy neighbours!

These come with different-sized plastic inserts to fit your ears and they sit very comfortably. I like these better than the over-your-head ones because I can use these in the plane and snooze (would be hard to do with the QC35). These do not COMPLETELY block out noise, in that you're still going to be able to hear something, but it is very much dulled. It is more for background noise (like airplane or car engine hums) or noise that's far enough to block out (e.g. noisy neighbours, fireworks, piano playing). The battery charge seems to last quite a long time too - one full charge lasted me 3 sessions of overnight uses.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sversa
SversaMelbourne

A must have during a long flight

The quiet control technology is so amazing. You can barely hear any noisy when it is on, but you won’t missing a word if others is trying to tell you something. Just like magic. I can not live without it when I’m flying. The noise of airplane engine would drive me crazy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Ote
Otemelbourne

Amazing headphones

Never used these kinds of headphones before but it's amazing when I first put it on. The world seems clear. It's really good to use it in the library or on flights. It will give you a good environment with less noise
A little expensive and there is a box hanging on the wire. I think QC30 solve the problem

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Brad N
Brad NPerth

Sound Quality to die for!

These headphones are incredible! I was extremely skeptical about spending the amount of money on a single set of headphones but it is 100% worth it! They are extremely comfortable to wear for a long period of time, have an amazing sound quality and incredible noise cancelling technology in built! 10/10

congngo2
congngo2Sydney, NSW

Perfect for long flight

Have been use these HP for over a year on my weekly international flights.
They have the best noise cancellation and are very comfortable. I can wear them for hours without my ear getting hot.
Sound quality wise they are great. Would have love for them to have a bit more bass or provide an app for modify the EQ.
They are durable and the batteries last a long time.

Date PurchasedJune 2012

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
DeanaH
DeanaHSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW.

These have changed my flying experience forever.
I can never go back to normal ear phones ever again! And.. bonus, you can sleep with them in :)
Well worth the money, I can highly recommend.
Bose are known for sound for a reason, obviously!
Don't waste money on lesser brands.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Micky S
Micky SCoffs Harbour

Great earphones for flying

We bought these earphones for my husband who suffers from tinnitus and sometimes experiences ear pain when flying. The Bose QC20 ear buds have made a big difference in his comfort when flying, drowning out the sometimes quite loud noises the plane makes. He plays either continuous music or white noise sounds on them. The quality of the music is amazing. It has made air travel a lot less stressful for us. The small size means it's easy to pack too. We love this product.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Billy
Billy

I love it

I use these daily for my bus commute and for that they are perfect. The noise cancellation is very impressive, and unlike all the noise isolating earbuds I've used they are not fussy about how they're positioned in your ears. You just put them in, turn them on, and it all works. They are also quite comfortable, and the sound quality is really good with the noise cancellation turned on.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Milliscent
MilliscentAU

Awesome sound

I bought these for myself and the sound is totally awesome and so comfortable to wear! Comfortable enough to sleep with them in! Great for night time meditation music! They are light weight and tough! I always fall asleep with mine in and never had a problem. I also bought a set for my son to!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
BlueAnto
BlueAntoSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Item

I have been a fan of Bose fr many years and I think this has to be one of their worst products. It is adequate but I have rated this poory purely because of the price and the awful quality of the product. You really still get significant noise and so noise cancelling does not work well. Also the cable that is connected to the unit electronics unit did not take long to disintegrate! :-(

Not happy.....

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Tango
Tango

Excellent noise cancellation but let down with inferior wire insulation

I've owned my QC20 for 2 years. Prior to my QC20, I was using the Pioneer SE-NC31C-K which also has active noise cancellation. I always take great care of all my gears but I'm quite disappointed with my Bose QC20. The rubber wiring insulation has not hold up as well as my Pioneer. I'm seeing cracks along the cable and right below right-angle jack. For the price I have higher expectation from Bose brand.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
praksplay
praksplayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot imagine studying or using the public transport without these anymore!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
SYD
SYDSydney, NSW

A class above the rest

This is the ultimate I don't believe there is better In ear headphone on the market.
The unit comes with a module that when activated cancels out all background noise.
It's so effective at this that is an ambulance were to drive past you with the sirens going you would love you as we expect from Buzz the sound quality is exceptional and Price is equally so if you can afford why would you use anything else.
These were gift from a very good friend I'm eternally grateful to, for having a night so generously spoiled me I might never have really understood the best sound can possibly be.

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact but not entirely quiet

I replaced a previous set of Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones with these. They worked well at first but after about six months began to drop in quality of noise cancellation. If you like a compact in-ear headphone then these are fine, however i think the larger headphones work a lot better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ahuf
AhufCanberra

A must for anyone flying

Date PurchasedOct 2014
nj8842
nj8842Sydney

A perfect flight companion and also great for daily use

The best in-ear noise cancellation earphones in market imo. Since I've got the QC20, my flights have become more enjoyable and less noisy. The noise cancellation works perfectly. The only con may be not very long battery life for the noise cancellation feature (you can use the headphones as normal ones without battery recharge though).

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Adele
AdeleBrisbane

Can't live without it

I've travelled a lot this year and these earphones have been great, travelling with me for sometimes over 30 hours. The battery life is great and can easily last long haul flights. It's easy to charge on the go if need be. The only downside is that sometimes when it's in my ear for a very long time it starts to hurt, but I think that's the anatomy of my ear

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Bonito
BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small, portable, comfortable.

I bought the QC25s originally. They were fantastic, however, not portable enough. They were too big in my bag.
So I bought the QC20s. And they suited me much better. I can put them in the case and my pocket, for example, if I wasn't using them. It's very comfortable, and the little remote is fantastic where I can push the little button to be able to hear traffic but still have NC if I'm walking around in the street.
I wouldn't use these if I'm exercising, but during public transport, on the plane, and general everyday use, they are fantastic!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Jay J
Jay JRockhampton

Good product

The earphone is not that cheap but it is worth every single dollar I spent on it. The sound quality may not be the best compared to the other high end earphones but the noise cancelling is outstanding. Knowing BOSE and their quality work on noise cancellation, this is absolutely no brainer choice if you are looking for the quality noise cancelling.

Mcmarte
McmarteMelbourne

Comfort. Sound. Durability. 100%

Due to not having the exactly model which I purchased. This was the next level down. But can without a doubt state that Bose really knew what they were doing on these. Travelled on a flight to Honolulu And Los Angeles from Melbourne. The $400 price tag was well justified... Sound... Comfortable.. And. Minimal tangling.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Marc
MarcIllawarra, NSW

I won't fly without them

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sean
SeanCastle hill

Amazing Sound Quality

These inner ear headphones have amazing sound quality compared with my previously bought pairs. They have a clear, crisp sound and cancel out almost every outside noise. I use these daily whilst on the train and in the office. Very comfortable and I got them at a great price, recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Adz
AdzFremantle

Hard to beat

I'm on my second pair of QC20's because I find them really good. On an aeroplane, they eliminate a significant percentage of the background noise to the point where you can hear the movie very clearly with minimal distraction. So relaxing to be able to eliminate constant background noise so effectively. They don't sound as good as the larger QC's, but they are so versatile - take them running, use them under your motorcycle helmet like I do for great sound and less engine noise. The sound quality is brilliant to my ears, matched with how tiny they are, make the QC20's very hard to beat.

Date PurchasedMar 2017