Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 (page 3 of 3)

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
Raj
RajSydney

Good earphone. Value for money

Good noice cancellation earphone. My one noice cancellation one. Love it. Sound quality is ultimate with no external disturbance. I love the pouch that comes with it to carry it handy. Battery life is good. And holds for two days for my use. I use it more regularly. Love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ladda
Ladda

Not worth the price tag

Bought Bose qc35 for my husband and he loved it. So thought I bought myself a present and got a smaller earphone with Bose. Paid $350, used once and decided to sell. Even though it's small but with battery intact, it makes it bulky/inconvenience to use, plus sound wise I think I can get something cheaper with the same quality

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lex
Lex

crisp sound and blocks out airport noise

Date PurchasedMar 2017
SoniaT
SoniaT

These are the best in ear noise cancelling ever!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

cracker1
cracker1South East Queensland, QLD

The best for long haul flying

I had a previous over ear pair of QC??s. Great noise cancellation but bulky to sleep on side.

These in ears are awesome to sleep in. Plus the USB charging function is easy. The push button is easy to use to hear flight attendants.

As in ears, they also offer passive attenuation, and the fact that they can still be used when the battery has run flat is super useful for road warriors.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
ssesprit
ssespritMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Bees Knees of Noise Cancelling

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Leigh
LeighKareela

Excellent headphones, can barely hear anything with them on

I bought these for a trip to India. I wore them for 15 hours the first day and they were comfortable straight away. It is easy to sleep with them on compared to big headphones which are bulky and don't allow you to turn your head side ways. The noise cancelling feature works really well, I could not hear the plane engine noise. In my office I can't hear people talking to me more than a metre away which is great for phone calls when you don't have a quiet space. Sound quality is great. Battery light started flashing after about twelve hours use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Susan Wilder
Susan WilderSydney

Great for flying

If you fly often get these. They're expensive, and it is a lot for headphone but they make flying a lot more comfortable, they're in ear and easier to sleep in. I also use them at work when I need to block out background noise. iPhone compatible as well, so you can control your device from the headset.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Avidreviewer...
Avidreviewer...Melbourne

Great!!!!

These head phones are awesome for in ear; over the ear are good but as a female I am always worried about my hair so I got these and love them!!! The only thing is the clip used for the mic where is not secure so I've lost it and had to pay $4 for a new one.... Great sound otherwise!!!!!

April 25th 2018 Update: Amazing!!!!!

I've had these for many years and I absolutely love them. I use them in my travels all the time and they really help with the noise. Highly recommend them especially when in a flight with small kids around crying all the time! The it drwback is I lost the microphone clip but it's easily replaceable.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Some pros and cons

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Sarahjaybird
SarahjaybirdChatswood

Great quality sound & really comfortable.

I can't do without these earphones and wear them everywhere. Noise cancelling is really good - particularly for the size and saves having to carry around a big case when travelling. My only gripe is that after regular use the cord has shown a bit of wear with some exposed wiring but I guess this is to be expected after over a year of very regular use.

chicken
chickenSydney, NSW

Great Headphones, they have transformed flights!

Outstanding little headphones. Sound quality is good, but the real attraction is the outstanding comfort and noise cancelling abilities. Can't believe how I flew without these, They have completely transformed air travel for me, the noise reduction is outstanding. Nothing like arriving fresh and relaxed after a flight, I didn't realise how much of an impact the aircraft noise was having until i tried these.

Only negative would be that the replacement parts from BOSE, in my case I lost the pouch to store everything, are very very expensive. They wanted $32.84 and $5.00 deliver to replace the $2 item. Canadians can get them delivered free for less than half that. Aussie tax...

a_df_009
a_df_009

Fantastic, Highly recommend

J Clark
J ClarkFerny Hills

Great product and great warranty by company

These earphones are the best. A must have for the traveller especially for airplane travel. The science behind them is so simple but effective. The in ear buds are perfect for sleeping on long flights as well as producing good quality sound.
Recently , my unit earbuds had a charge problem only 14 months after purchase. 2 months out of warranty. When I contacted the store, they happily replaced my earbuds. Outstanding service! Congratulations to Bose and the team at Indooroopilly .

BoneyFish
BoneyFishPerth

World's best because . . . . . .

I agree 100% with the previous reviewer JMBAU so I won't repeat the points. You have myriad choices of noise-cancelling headphones - brands, specifications, features and price-points. But these are "in-ear" phones with no rivals because the technology is proprietary to Bose - for the moment. Hence, for the moment you pay big time for the privilege (RRP $399.00). Clearly a class of its own because Bose created that class. Also, I use it to drown out airplane noise (without listening to music) so that I can listen clearly and attentively to the flight attendant's all important and captivating safety instructions. How sad!

jmbau
jmbauMelbourne

Really do blot out noise

Date PurchasedJuly 2018