MPN: QC20

• Noise Cancellation
Owen

OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

I have brought this item twice and both times i have had a buzzing noise coming through the ear pieces, especially when it is charging and also the inner protection inside the headphones has worn away.
Don't get me wrong the sound quality is excellent, I just wish they fix this problem, as it is well known to them, if you read the reviews on other websites

Purchased in June 2017 at eBay for A$300.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Noise Cancellation
Shane

ShanePerth

Great sound at a high price

Good ear fit. Cable could be thicker and feels a bit fragile. The sound is wonderful though and Dheres to the sound you would expect from this brand. I would have preferred if there was an option for an iPhone lightning connector plug. Using an adaptor is very very frustrating

Date PurchasedApr 2017
liamisred

liamisredAU

Good noise canceling

Let's face it these are just simply a solid pair of cans. I would have really appreciated wireless bluetooth functionality but they're a decent pair of first noise cancelling headphones. They're especially a good deal now as they have had a significant price cut due to these been considered "outdated"
Definitely a solid 6/10

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Wired Headphones

Find out how Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20 compares to other Wired Headphones

Daniel

DanielSydney

Would be perfect but for the hiss.

I have had this unit for 3 weeks now - simply cannot get used to the hissing without the noise cancellation on and not listening to anything.

Would return it tomorrow if there was something better by the way of noise cancelling earbuds.

Having said that the noise cancellation is great - turned my TV up to 20 (normally listen at about 12 or 13) and could not hear the sound with the earphones on. Could not hear anything that I did not want to on the train either.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Tango

Tango

Excellent noise cancellation but let down with inferior wire insulation

I've owned my QC20 for 2 years. Prior to my QC20, I was using the Pioneer SE-NC31C-K which also has active noise cancellation. I always take great care of all my gears but I'm quite disappointed with my Bose QC20. The rubber wiring insulation has not hold up as well as my Pioneer. I'm seeing cracks along the cable and right below right-angle jack. For the price I have higher expectation from Bose brand.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Martin

MartinPerth

Compact but not entirely quiet

I replaced a previous set of Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones with these. They worked well at first but after about six months began to drop in quality of noise cancellation. If you like a compact in-ear headphone then these are fine, however i think the larger headphones work a lot better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ladda

Ladda

Not worth the price tag

Bought Bose qc35 for my husband and he loved it. So thought I bought myself a present and got a smaller earphone with Bose. Paid $350, used once and decided to sell. Even though it's small but with battery intact, it makes it bulky/inconvenience to use, plus sound wise I think I can get something cheaper with the same quality

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lex

Lex

crisp sound and blocks out airport noise

Date PurchasedMar 2017