Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Manfort

Manfort

Expensive but ok

I like it very much
.tbe sound very nice and stable
.quality build just ok
.sound conciliation is the best I come cross compared to other available in the market.
.looks very nice

Purchased in April 2019 for A$300.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Noise Cancellation

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The secret upgrade for long haul flights

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Noise Cancellation

great

To tell you the truth, I compared a lot before I bought this headset, but it really didn't disappoint me. Even though the headset has been in use for a while, I still like it. Wireless headphones are really convenient compared to traditional headphones. It works well in both sports and on the car, it has great sound quality and I use it almost every day.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sam

Sam

Lives up to the name

I've found these headphones to be very comfortable, as the name would suggest. It's not bulky which is perfect and offers fantastic audio. I use them on the train as I commute to and from work. The noise cancelling feature is excellent... I'm able to enjoy my ride in peace!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
journeyman_au

journeyman_auLaverton

Bose QC20 Review

Bose Quiet Comfort QC20 Noise Cancelling Headphones are reasonably lightweight, comfortable and offer great audio. I use them at work in an open office environment and can cancel out noise from peoples telephone calls at the touch of a switch. So, I can concentrate when I need to. Would be nice if they had an SD card and mp3 player built in.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Cmeve

CmeveSydney

Much quieter flights

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Thien N

Thien NAU

Amazing earphones

I bought these headphones to use for gym. They are very comfy and provide amazing clear sound quality. I listen to alot of trance and it really allows me to hear the different sounds and layers in a song. I highly recommend these to everyone. The headphones are very durable.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tori32

Tori32Highton

Good for flights

I bought these for my first international long-haul flight. Love the little package it comes it, very neat and tidy. I don't think the sound quality is as amazing as I'd hoped, but that might be because of the plane noise it was fighting off. The noise cancelling was pretty great - but I found it was quite fatiguing after awhile and I couldn't use them for more than a couple of hours at a time. Also the battery does run out a bit quick, I soon saw to plug them in to the usb on my plane seat which helped. Luckily these still work as regular headphones when the battery for the noise-cancelling runs out.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Roger

Rogerbrisabne

Noise Canceling is great, the battery is kind of clunky, the sound is pretty amazing

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Che97

Che97

Best noise cancellation. Average sound performance.

I use these on airplanes with great effect to cancel out the background noise of the plane.

They really cut a huge amount of background noise down and can be outright unsafe to use in places where you need all your senses.

The sound however is only okay. Not bad by any means but not what you’d expect or hope for from a $200+ pair of headphones.

Very comfortable

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Fantastic headphones

The Bose QC 20 headphones are I think best noise cancelling headphones available.perfect for using on flights I have used these always on long haul flights for many years with no problems.
These are a little expensive but well worth it .
They are quite comfortable without your ears getting hot

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Gomez

Gomez

Amazing but expensive

Great product. Bose are by far the forerunner in noise-cancelling headphones. The QC20 are great as they mobile, easy to move around and have a rechargable battery. The problem is that Bose products are over-priced and this is no exception. Also, it's annoying how there is an 'android' and 'iphone' version. Recommended however try to purchase it when on sale. The QC35 are the best for noise-cancelling, the QC20 are recommended for someone who doesn't want a bulky product and requires portability.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Josh H

Josh H

Great earphones for background noise

These are the only active noise-cancelling earphones I've tried; they are worth every penny. It is amazing at blocking out almost all sounds, especially low frequency background noise such as construction, plane engines, etc. However, for high frequency noises such as babies shrieking, it is less effective. The battery lasts a very long time after a short time charging, and overall I think it is a very solid, timeless pair of earphones.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Calhoun

CalhounBrisbane

Very good, with some minor weaknesses

Date PurchasedJul 2017
wackijac

wackijac

fabulous and so compact

We have QC3 and QC15 and decided for short trips we needed something more compact. The QC20 really fits the bill. They are surprisingly comfortable and the best thing is the fit in your pocket so no more forgetting to get the headset out of the carry on before putting it in the overhead locker.

At first we thought noise cancelling wasn't great as we were used to feel of the QC3 and QC15 but turn the noise cancelling off and you can see how good they really are.

Love the fact if the battery runs out you can continue listening, you just loose the noise cancelling component.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lara

LaraMelbourne

Perfect!

I really like to listen to some music, classical and slow musics, but living an a crowded area I'm unable to do so. That's why nose quiet comfort is perfect for me. You can just immerse yourself to the music you listen! It fits in your ear really well as well!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Great sound - but not that robust

The earphones are very comfortable to wear, and do a good job at cancelling background noise. The built-in rechargeable battery last quite a few hours on a single charge, and then even after the battery dies, the headphones can still be used to listen to audio without the noise cancelling feature. However, after about a year of use the L-shaped jack connection has worn and frayed. Given the high price tag of the earphones ($399+), this is a little disappointing. A couple of emails and about an hour on hold with Bose "support" and I still haven't made contact with Bose to see what can be done about getting the headphones repaired.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Lisa Y

Lisa Y

Best earphones I have purchased yet

On the pricey side however these earphones are definitely worth it. Been looking for really good noise cancelling earphones for awhile and a friend recommended these ones and I haven't ever looked back. However on the down side I dropped my laptop whilst using it and the cord just snapped clean. So that's all my money down the drain

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Broot

BrootMelbourne

Best active noise cancelling in-ear headphone!

This in-ear headphone is the best active noise canceling out there. It is totally worth the price. This is the only Bose active noise canceling headphone that can fit in your pocket. The newer version which hangs around the neck and has shorter battery life due to its wireless feature. I still prefer the version amongst other headphones when I fly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Patrick

PatrickDarwin, NT

Great for the size but...

Having had Dr Dre Beats Studios for several years which served me well (and still work), I wanted something less bulky for airplane travel. These are perfect in that respect and the sound quality is excellent. The noise cancellation is good but not as good as most over-ear types. Obviously this is comparing apples with oranges, but for the price I did expect better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016