Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
LINDA
LINDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing noise cancelling!

Purchased in July 2021 for $221.00.

Manfort
Manfort

Expensive but ok

I like it very much
.tbe sound very nice and stable
.quality build just ok
.sound conciliation is the best I come cross compared to other available in the market.
.looks very nice

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The secret upgrade for long haul flights

great

To tell you the truth, I compared a lot before I bought this headset, but it really didn't disappoint me. Even though the headset has been in use for a while, I still like it. Wireless headphones are really convenient compared to traditional headphones. It works well in both sports and on the car, it has great sound quality and I use it almost every day.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sam
Sam

Lives up to the name

I've found these headphones to be very comfortable, as the name would suggest. It's not bulky which is perfect and offers fantastic audio. I use them on the train as I commute to and from work. The noise cancelling feature is excellent... I'm able to enjoy my ride in peace!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
journeyman_au
journeyman_auLaverton

Bose QC20 Review

Bose Quiet Comfort QC20 Noise Cancelling Headphones are reasonably lightweight, comfortable and offer great audio. I use them at work in an open office environment and can cancel out noise from peoples telephone calls at the touch of a switch. So, I can concentrate when I need to. Would be nice if they had an SD card and mp3 player built in.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Cmeve
CmeveSydney

Much quieter flights

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Thien N
Thien NAU

Amazing earphones

I bought these headphones to use for gym. They are very comfy and provide amazing clear sound quality. I listen to alot of trance and it really allows me to hear the different sounds and layers in a song. I highly recommend these to everyone. The headphones are very durable.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Tori32
Tori32Highton

Good for flights

I bought these for my first international long-haul flight. Love the little package it comes it, very neat and tidy. I don't think the sound quality is as amazing as I'd hoped, but that might be because of the plane noise it was fighting off. The noise cancelling was pretty great - but I found it was quite fatiguing after awhile and I couldn't use them for more than a couple of hours at a time. Also the battery does run out a bit quick, I soon saw to plug them in to the usb on my plane seat which helped. Luckily these still work as regular headphones when the battery for the noise-cancelling runs out.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Roger
Rogerbrisabne

Noise Canceling is great, the battery is kind of clunky, the sound is pretty amazing

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Che97
Che97

Best noise cancellation. Average sound performance.

I use these on airplanes with great effect to cancel out the background noise of the plane.

They really cut a huge amount of background noise down and can be outright unsafe to use in places where you need all your senses.

The sound however is only okay. Not bad by any means but not what you’d expect or hope for from a $200+ pair of headphones.

Very comfortable

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Fantastic headphones

The Bose QC 20 headphones are I think best noise cancelling headphones available.perfect for using on flights I have used these always on long haul flights for many years with no problems.
These are a little expensive but well worth it .
They are quite comfortable without your ears getting hot

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Gomez
Gomez

Amazing but expensive

Great product. Bose are by far the forerunner in noise-cancelling headphones. The QC20 are great as they mobile, easy to move around and have a rechargable battery. The problem is that Bose products are over-priced and this is no exception. Also, it's annoying how there is an 'android' and 'iphone' version. Recommended however try to purchase it when on sale. The QC35 are the best for noise-cancelling, the QC20 are recommended for someone who doesn't want a bulky product and requires portability.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Josh H
Josh H

Great earphones for background noise

These are the only active noise-cancelling earphones I've tried; they are worth every penny. It is amazing at blocking out almost all sounds, especially low frequency background noise such as construction, plane engines, etc. However, for high frequency noises such as babies shrieking, it is less effective. The battery lasts a very long time after a short time charging, and overall I think it is a very solid, timeless pair of earphones.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Calhoun
CalhounBrisbane

Very good, with some minor weaknesses

Date PurchasedJuly 2017