Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

• Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
kenneth c.

kenneth c.

The only earphone that I use now

My first noise-cancelling earphones and it is amazing. I'm using it on a daily basis and the battery life is really good. The noise-cancelling is good especially during flight. The sound quality is alright but I've been using it with an amplifier which helps a lot. No doubt it is very expensive to purchase but I'm glad I got them using my Qantas points.

Purchased in October 2019.

KW Chan

KW ChanSydney, NSW

Perfect for noise canceling and music

This is one of the best-wired noise-canceling earphones I have owned so far. It has a long battery life, useful for long hours flight and I love this wired jack because I can use it for in-flight entertainment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Joe_Hupp

Joe_HuppNorth Western Region, NSW

The best in-ear headphones I have ever owned!

I have only had my QC20 in-ear noise cancelling headphones for about 10 months now and I love them! I love the way they fit my ears with the included StayPut grommets - I use them on my iPhone 7 and the sound quality is first class, I listen to country music via Spotify on my iPhone 7 and the music is so smooth and crisp - it feels like you are in a concert when you actually are not! Sound volume is the best - I can actually hear the music! Compared to the factory headphones that came with my iPhone, they are 1000% better quality and worth every cent!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for A$369.00.

puckel

puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic (even for hearing impaired people)

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$187.00.

Alberto6439

Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Great sound

The noise cancelling is wow the bass omg, the battery last more than a day and overall is great in places where is crowded or noisy I personally think is the best noise cancelling with low profile in the market a beat expensive but I guess is the hype of the brand

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$340.00.

Stuart Rodda

Stuart RoddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound, best I have had

I have had these for a few weeks and they are the best sounding earphones I have had (although I have not had similarly priced high end earphones before). They are a cut above the Sony and Panasonic noise cancelling earphones I own and the standard Apple earphones. Taking note of the comments of others I have added a 4 pole phone jack extension lead to keep the battery away from the sound source (less stress on the wires) and a retractable USB charging lead to keep the unit running on long flights. Strangely the 4 pole phone jack works for external control with an iPhone but not with a Mac. The Bose battery can be kept charged from the aeroplane seat back USB port, or from a portable lithium battery pack, via the USB lead.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$276.00.

SarahC

SarahCBunbury

I have never reviewed a product on the internet, until now - hot ding dong dang diggity these earpho

Date PurchasedDec 2013
icanfly

icanfly

Great headphones if you can get them for a good price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Andy

AndyMelbourne

So Good!

The noise cancelling capabilities of the earphones are amazing! They fit in the ears very well and produces a very good sound. Not bad for a pair of earphones despite the price tag. I am able to commute to and from work peacefully now! Cannot fault these earphones at all!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amanda

AmandaSamford Valley

I cant live without these when I travel for work

I have had these for a bit over a year and have used these for most mobile phone conversations I have and every week on domestic flights for work (noise cancelling is a definite god-sent around school holiday time).
While the cover has peeled off everything else is still perfect. Given the use I've had out of these I say i have gotten my moneys worth and then some.
These are the first thing i pack when I travel for work and I would purchase these again with no hesitation

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Teelle

TeelleSydney

Best headphones ever

I love these headphones, they're the best I've ever owned. They're so soft and comfortable, they cause no discomfort. I've slept with them on for long flights to reduce noise and because they're so comfortable for that purpose. Fast and responsive. Superior sound quality. Love them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
BlueSongs

BlueSongsMelbourne

Perform Great So Comfortable

These are the best investment in my morning commute I have made. They allow my to completely be in my own space despite the ridiculous crowding on the trains. Sound isolation is remarkable considering their tiny size and they have the most excellent open and airy full musical response I have heard. They sounded like 'broken in' earphones from day one. They are not cheap but they are totally worth it. Would instantly replace them with the same if lost. Love them

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Mick Dobee

Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

Absolutely miraculous - Amazing sound, super quite and the ONLY IN-EAR HEADPHONES THAT ACTUALLY STAY

Sound - amazing. Great balance between base and treble
Comfort - amazing. After about 5 minutes you forget you have them on.
Noise cancelling - Great, especially when flying. I usually sleep with them on, even if not connected to my phone
Sports - awesome, the only in-ear headphones that actually stay in my ear and don't fall out
Reliability - Awesome - never had an issue. And even if you do, the support is great from BOSE.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Jay S

Jay SSydney

Performance perfect!!! Design 9/10

First of all, when I try it it was not comfortable at all as I prefer ear phone stuck in my ear. However, as I use it, feel more comfortable and doesn't hurt even though I use it for a long time. The performance is just perfect and I love the noise cancelling.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
gisele

giseleBrisbane

love it

noise cancelling is the best thing ever happened to me!!

I will buy the QC30 if i have the money as wireless is even better in gym. recon anyone going to gym buy 30 instead of 20, give you more flexibility and to latest iphone as well

over all good!!!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Pat Z

Pat ZSydney

Perfect quality with perfect price

these are perfect for taking on an aeroplane flight as they are so small you can sleep in them and still block out the noise. If you are looking for something that comfort you during flights or trains, those are the best prices with great values. 10/10 would buy it again

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Alice L

Alice LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally~~ peace~~

I got this for my husband as Christmas present last year. He used it on the plane and said it was amazing. He had a very good sleep and it works well on the plane entertainment unit with an adaptor. He said he could hear the flight attendant when they are serving and had to take the earphone off for that.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Allen

AllenMelbourne

Use it every single day

This is been my daily driver. I use it every single day on the train. Once switch the noise cancelling on the whole world is yours. It's very balanced in terms of the low and high. So suitable for all different type of songs. Please note there are 2 version for this headphones - one for Andriod one for ios, they got different buttons.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Roger

RogerPerth

Excellent noise cancelling

These in ear headphones done push in to the ear canal like others and are very comfortable. The noise cancelling in both an open plan office and aircraft travelling environment are brilliant. The ambient noise that these headphones produce is amazing and puts you right into your own world. I highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jessie

JessieMelbourne

Perfect during work time

Bought one to get rid of office noise, and QC20 works well, helping keep all noise away.
Would be better if we can control whether to stop hearing people voices.

It's a good mate during flight as well. Very good to use during work and flight to get relaxed or get focused on specific tasks.

Date PurchasedJun 2017