MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
kenneth c.
kenneth c.

The only earphone that I use now

My first noise-cancelling earphones and it is amazing. I'm using it on a daily basis and the battery life is really good. The noise-cancelling is good especially during flight. The sound quality is alright but I've been using it with an amplifier which helps a lot. No doubt it is very expensive to purchase but I'm glad I got them using my Qantas points.

Purchased in October 2019.

Owen
OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

I have brought this item twice and both times i have had a buzzing noise coming through the ear pieces, especially when it is charging and also the inner protection inside the headphones has worn away.
Don't get me wrong the sound quality is excellent, I just wish they fix this problem, as it is well known to them, if you read the reviews on other websites

Purchased in June 2017 at eBay for $300.00.

KW Chan
KW ChanSydney, NSW

Perfect for noise canceling and music

This is one of the best-wired noise-canceling earphones I have owned so far. It has a long battery life, useful for long hours flight and I love this wired jack because I can use it for in-flight entertainment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Joe_Hupp
Joe_HuppNorth Western Region, NSW

The best in-ear headphones I have ever owned!

I have only had my QC20 in-ear noise cancelling headphones for about 10 months now and I love them! I love the way they fit my ears with the included StayPut grommets - I use them on my iPhone 7 and the sound quality is first class, I listen to country music via Spotify on my iPhone 7 and the music is so smooth and crisp - it feels like you are in a concert when you actually are not! Sound volume is the best - I can actually hear the music! Compared to the factory headphones that came with my iPhone, they are 1000% better quality and worth every cent!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $369.00.

puckel
puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic (even for hearing impaired people)

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $187.00.

Alberto6439
Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Great sound

The noise cancelling is wow the bass omg, the battery last more than a day and overall is great in places where is crowded or noisy I personally think is the best noise cancelling with low profile in the market a beat expensive but I guess is the hype of the brand

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $340.00.

Stuart Rodda
Stuart RoddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound, best I have had

I have had these for a few weeks and they are the best sounding earphones I have had (although I have not had similarly priced high end earphones before). They are a cut above the Sony and Panasonic noise cancelling earphones I own and the standard Apple earphones. Taking note of the comments of others I have added a 4 pole phone jack extension lead to keep the battery away from the sound source (less stress on the wires) and a retractable USB charging lead to keep the unit running on long flights. Strangely the 4 pole phone jack works for external control with an iPhone but not with a Mac. The Bose battery can be kept charged from the aeroplane seat back USB port, or from a portable lithium battery pack, via the USB lead.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $276.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
SarahC
SarahCBunbury

I have never reviewed a product on the internet, until now - hot ding dong dang diggity these earpho

Date PurchasedDec 2013
icanfly
icanflySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great headphones if you can get them for a good price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Andy
AndyMelbourne

So Good!

The noise cancelling capabilities of the earphones are amazing! They fit in the ears very well and produces a very good sound. Not bad for a pair of earphones despite the price tag. I am able to commute to and from work peacefully now! Cannot fault these earphones at all!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Amanda
AmandaSamford Valley

I cant live without these when I travel for work

I have had these for a bit over a year and have used these for most mobile phone conversations I have and every week on domestic flights for work (noise cancelling is a definite god-sent around school holiday time).
While the cover has peeled off everything else is still perfect. Given the use I've had out of these I say i have gotten my moneys worth and then some.
These are the first thing i pack when I travel for work and I would purchase these again with no hesitation

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Shane
ShanePerth

Great sound at a high price

Good ear fit. Cable could be thicker and feels a bit fragile. The sound is wonderful though and Dheres to the sound you would expect from this brand. I would have preferred if there was an option for an iPhone lightning connector plug. Using an adaptor is very very frustrating

Date PurchasedApr 2017

liamisred
liamisredAU

Good noise canceling

Let's face it these are just simply a solid pair of cans. I would have really appreciated wireless bluetooth functionality but they're a decent pair of first noise cancelling headphones. They're especially a good deal now as they have had a significant price cut due to these been considered "outdated"
Definitely a solid 6/10

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Teelle
TeelleSydney

Best headphones ever

I love these headphones, they're the best I've ever owned. They're so soft and comfortable, they cause no discomfort. I've slept with them on for long flights to reduce noise and because they're so comfortable for that purpose. Fast and responsive. Superior sound quality. Love them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
BlueSongs
BlueSongsMelbourne

Perform Great So Comfortable

These are the best investment in my morning commute I have made. They allow my to completely be in my own space despite the ridiculous crowding on the trains. Sound isolation is remarkable considering their tiny size and they have the most excellent open and airy full musical response I have heard. They sounded like 'broken in' earphones from day one. They are not cheap but they are totally worth it. Would instantly replace them with the same if lost. Love them

Date PurchasedNov 2017