Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

MPN: KHBOSEQC352BLK

Very good

The noise canceling is great. Very high quality and feels great when you put them on, feels like cushions on your ears. Very satisfied with the charging as well, it gets up to 100% very quick and lasts a lot!

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Online Store for $390.00.

amaazing

literallly the best pair of headphones there is on the market- cannot fault it at all
active noise cancelling capabilities are of a very high standard, tunes out all the background noise completely
however- it is pricey though

Purchased in March 2019.

High class quality headphones

I bought these headphones to replace my broken beats headphones. I was a little hesitated with the price at the beginning. After trying the headphones at JB HiFi and found that Bose Quiet Comfort 35 was the one I really wanted. I did not buy the headphones at JB because the VIDEOPRO online shop had a promotion for Bose headphones. I enjoy listening to classical music at home and watching movies on the planes with the headphones. The sound quality is so fantastic, particularly for orchestral music. The noise cancelling is incredible. The wireless features are great. I can pair the headphones with my mobile phone that is very useful and convenient. The battery is also impressive. Talking to comfort, I would give it 10 out of 10. The price matches the quality.

Purchased in April 2018 at VideoPro for $460.00.

Worth every cent

These headphones cancel out background noise extremely well, which is one of the main reasons I have purchased them. Their durability, however, impressed me the most. Numerous times while jogging, they have fallen onto concrete and there are no noticeable scratches. For testing purposes, I threw my headphones 10 metres in the air and onto hard concrete ground. Still, there had been no physical damage to the headphones. The battery life is also great. They last just as long as the website states.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $450.00.

GREAT noise cancelling headphones

Love them. Best headphones in the market. Makes you feel like youre in a complete different world when you put these on. Sound and build quality is also top notch

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $300.00.

Amazing headphones

Amazing noise cancellation system
Great sound quality
Great product material. My brother had music playing in the car that I didnt like but thanks to these amazing headphones I could listen to my music without even noticing the music from the car

Purchased in September 2018 for $460.00.

Bose are the Best!

Received the headphones for Christmas. Have travelled a few times on the plane. Blocks out engine noise even when sitting near the wing! Great sound! They have really come into their own when the grand kids are acting up and papa needs to zone out! What grandkids?

Purchased in December 2018.

Great Headphones

I use these to watch movies on my phone, play my Xbox and when flying. The noise cancellation is fantastic and they are really comfortable to wear. Very happy with the wireless range.

Purchased in November 2017.

Perfection

I fly a lot. I already had a set of Boss 25 and late last year upgraded to the wireless 35 version. Now my hubby and I can travel with perfect sound whilst watching in flight stuff. I also use them when walking/exercising and cleaning the house.
If you want perfection and reliability, I wouldn’t buy or recommend anything brand.

Purchased in April 2018 for $599.00.

Light and comfortable

Lite weight and comfortable. Sound quality is excellent even with the noise cancellation turned off. Easy to fold up. Expensive but very highly recommended. The best ones I’ve owned. Great!

Purchased in October 2017.

Perfect for an audiophile

I would describe myself as an avid music lover and have always wanted the best sound. After lots of research I settled on these headphones, and they have certainly exceeded expectations. I’ve always loved having a headphone jack, and the wired option has the best sound and is perfect for when you’ve forgotten to charge the headphones. But in an increasingly wireless world, the wireless option makes me appreciate these headphones even more. I know for sure that I won’t have to buy another set for a very long time!

Purchased in November 2018 for $499.00.

Bluetooth

Amazing isolation of jet and turboprop engines.

Great pair of headphones for travel, sleep, anything really. Had never owned active noise cancelling headphones before these, but I wish I had done so earlier. This is my second BOSE product after purchasing the BOSE Soundlink Mini II.
I fly on short flights domestically every few weeks, usually a turboprop, and these headphones do an excellent job of isolating my head from engine noise. Without the QC35 II, the flight can be very draining with the constant rumble of engine noise.
Perhaps it's because of the ANC technology, but if the sound quality could be improved in the future; that'd be great.
Looks fantastic in the midnight blue and appreciate the matching midnight blue headphone case. Battery life is great.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $368.00.

Quality purchase!

Can’t regret this purchase!
Excellent noise cancellation feature!
Sound quality is praiseworthy.. These look, sound, and feel great - such a quality product
Comfortable headphones..wireless features.. no connection issues so far..
Highly recommended!!! A+

Purchased in January 2019.

Silence is Golden

Purchased the Bose QuietComfort 35's for flights overseas. I listen to music, such as soft rock, rock n roll, pop music, heavy metal. All come through beautifully. At work I often put them on without music due to the excellent noise cancelling capability. Syncing to iDevices is easy. I am extremely satisfied with the Bose headphones. The reach of the wireless is fantastic. can get up and walk round and still keep connection with connected device. The battery life is excellent.
The wireless ones are a bit more, but oh so highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2016 at eBay for $350.00.

Super Like

This Bose Headphone is great it does the Job especially when you traveling by plane.
very quiet and comfy. it reduces low humming noise in the background, it can connect to two devices as well at the same time.

Purchased in February 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $500.00.

Amazing for travel

These headphones are the best on the market, although the high price puts a lot of people off it is totally worth is if you travel a lot. Had them over 6 months and the sound quality is still amazing. I decided to buy these as my sister recommended them, decided to give them a go when i travel and they've been amazing, comfortable and noise cancellation is great for long flights or even short ones.

Purchased in June 2018 at Amazon for $360.00.

SUPER COMFY! Great sound cancelling

I got these for uni, best sound cancelling for loud rooms. However, the bass could be improved after trying some beats by Dre sound cancelling over ear headphones. But all over definitely worth the investment

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $550.00.

Bluetooth

Great noise cancellation but not the best fit.

The Noise cancelling is awesome. The best.
They are soft and comfortable enough to wear for 2 hrs. However on longer trips 3hrs plus, I found them to get a little uncomfortable on my ears.
They were a little long/big for me even when I had it on the shortest/smallest setting.
The battery is good. I like that it tells you the battery % each time you turn it on.
Connecting to my phone and laptop was easy. I have never had an issue with pairing to multiple devices.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worth the $$

After having used Blackbox and Sony noise cancelling headphones, this was my first Bose. Initially a bit anxious to shell out the many $$ for these headphones, I find now that every $ was worth paying for it. Wireless transfer great, phantastic battery life, and the noise cancelling is great.
I am convinced.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Will never fly without them!

These are the best headphones ever! They are comfy on the ears when worn for extended periods, produce superb sound and very easy to pack and travel with. They connect with my iPhone easily and the app allows plenty of control. Bluetooth range is excellent with no reduction in quality compared to wired headphones.

Date PurchasedMar 2017