Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

MPN: KHBOSEQC352BLK

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Headphones I Have Ever Owned

These headphones are fantastic. I use them Daily at work (Office job) the noise canceling makes the work day a pleasant and relaxing experience. I use them when traveling on planes at home if i want to indulge in music and at the Gym when i want to get into the zone. They go on sale regularly and i cant recommend them enough!

Purchased in October 2018 at Qantas for $317.00.

Kieana.B

Kieana.BPeel, WA

Best pair of headphones out there

These headphones have great sound from all types of music. I love the noise cancelling function. Its great when you doing work with loud noises such as drilling etc as it blocks it out so well. It can be a bit disorienting when using the noise cancelling function the first few times but once you get used to it, its the best thing ever.

Another great feature is been able to connect to multiple devices simultaneously and pair multiple Bose devices together to listen to then same source.

Fantastic product

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer for $429.00.

sugardumpling_90

sugardumpling_90Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT Headphones

I absolutely love these headphones. Bought them last year before Christmas. I initially bought it to use on the plane but now I've been using it everyday; on the way to/from work, at the gym (lifting) or at the library when I need to focus and block outside noise. I don't use these when I run because I don't want to ruin the ear cups with my sweat. Overall I am very satisfied with the sound volume and the wireless range of these headphones.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $399.00.

Goutham K.

Goutham K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Headphones

I listen to latest hits and Bollywood songs. I use them for evening walk. Its sound is pretty loud . The wireless range is good, i would say about 10 feet, maybe max around 15.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $449.00.

jmmyjrg

jmmyjrgMelbourne

Amazing, I love wearing them.

Purchased in July 2019 at Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.

Sare

SareMelbourne

The best headphones

I am very satisfied with these headphones, they are comfortable and light. The wireless range is good and connects quiet easily between devices. The sound on these are great and the ANC is also good. I have other headphones but these are by far the best ones I've had. Ive had them for a year now and they are still going, battery is still good.

Purchased in September 2018 at eBay for $329.00.

blackphase3

blackphase3Sydney, NSW

Fantastic headphones

Brilliant headphones. I work in a pretty noisy site (heavy machinery etc), and with these on I don't hear anything. Not only that, the sound quality is fantastic. Good bass, mids and highs. The Beatles or Ben Folds have never sounded better (through headphones at least).

Have also used them while mowing the lawn, and they probably halve the noise from the mower.

Have them connected to a phone that's usually in my pocket, so haven't had any range issues at all.

David T

David TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfort is great but not as good as I expected..

The great thing about this device is the comfort is great, the multi pairing between devices is convenient to switch between devices. Negative points, sound signature is just OK for me, bass was soft and noise cancelling just didn't do it for me - 3 elements that I feel the sony wh-1000xm3 did much better. Overall if you prefer the comfort and like the sound profile of the Bose, go for it; if you prefer top notch noise cancelling, go with Sony.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $351.00.

James

James

Best NC headphones your money can get

The title says it all. This is the best pair of noise cancelling headphones that you can currently buy. Been using it everyday and it is still going strong after a year. Put them on and your daily commute and plane journey becomes a musical paradise. Sound quality wise, it is very balanced with good amount of bass and clarity. Battery life is just as quoted at 20 hours and you never need to worry about charging it.

Purchased in August 2018 for $499.00.

Karen P.

Karen P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best headphones I've ever owned

Absolutely love these headphones. I originally bought them to take to the gym. Whilst I know they aren't sweat-proof I love the fact that I can swap out the ear pads if they are damaged. No sweat makes it's way to the inside of the earpiece which is great. the sound is amazing and the Noise-canceling fantastic. I no longer have to listen to others in the gym or when i go for a walk etc. Worth every cent
Battery lasts ages between charges and I can go over 2 weeks and only use half.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

sasha

sashasydney

Must have item for flying

Fantastic product.
So easy to use. Noise canceling option really works, had a great sleep on an overnight to Hawaii.
Sound quality is excellent.
Best birthday present ever.
Charging was easy.

Purchased in May 2019.

JaCe888

JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Best over the head noise cancelling headphones for office and commuting!

Purchased in November 2018.

Kat S.

Kat S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent sound and noise cancellation

I bought these for travel. Screaming babies on flights will never bother me again!
I use these headphones to listen to all sorts of genres, they produce clear cut sounds, and emphasize the high and lows of each track.

Purchased in September 2017.

a1095894

a1095894Sydney, NSW

Good value for money

I love them. Great customer service and good value for money. My favourite feature is the ability to speak without having cables around. The only thing I found is that is best not to use them when walking around busy areas as they block some of the noises . But on planes they are amazing

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

Carsten P

Carsten PPerth, WA

Burned out after 2 years

After 2 years of using the headphones, the headphones no longer work. - speaking to bose they were not able to offer any repair option and the only option given was to purchase a new pair.
After one year the earpads started flaking and leaving black foam everywhere.
Disappointing to see this level of quality from what is meant to be a premium product.

Purchased in August 2017 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

They are ok

Ear pads break apart after about 1yr of use leaving small pieces of black rubber. The paint on the ear piece cover scratches off way too easily also. For the price I am disappointed with the overall performance. Not sure why people rave about these.

Purchased in December 2017 for $400.00.

Shania M

Shania MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase!

I mostly listen to hip hop and upbeat music with a lot of bass, these headphones really made listening to my music much better! They might be pricey but it’s so worth it! The noise cancelling feature comes handy when you really want to get in the zone with no distraction.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sarah

Sarah

Long wearing and so comfortable

BenW

BenWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fashion statement or real deal noise canceling?

I travel a lot on flights and seen most frequent fliers uses this Bose QC 35II head phone. I found them comfortable on long journey, good sound quality listening to inflight movies and audio books with great noise canceling on planes. Long battery life. Not too bulky unlike other NC headphone brands.
I would recommend this especially if you can pick one up under $350. They feel well built and look great in my opinion.

Purchased at Amazon for $350.00.

Indi

IndiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great headphones - best noise cancelling I've owned

I have tried many different noise cancelling headphones and these out perform all others. Very comfortable to wear, which is not often the case if you wear glasses. Sound quality is excellent. I travel frequently and would not get on a plane without them. Well worth the money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.au for $409.00.