MPN: KHBOSEQC352BLK

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good value for money

I love them. Great customer service and good value for money. My favourite feature is the ability to speak without having cables around. The only thing I found is that is best not to use them when walking around busy areas as they block some of the noises . But on planes they are amazing

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

Burned out after 2 years

After 2 years of using the headphones, the headphones no longer work. - speaking to bose they were not able to offer any repair option and the only option given was to purchase a new pair.
After one year the earpads started flaking and leaving black foam everywhere.
Disappointing to see this level of quality from what is meant to be a premium product.

Purchased in August 2017 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

They are ok

Ear pads break apart after about 1yr of use leaving small pieces of black rubber. The paint on the ear piece cover scratches off way too easily also. For the price I am disappointed with the overall performance. Not sure why people rave about these.

Purchased in December 2017 for $400.00.

Best purchase!

I mostly listen to hip hop and upbeat music with a lot of bass, these headphones really made listening to my music much better! They might be pricey but it’s so worth it! The noise cancelling feature comes handy when you really want to get in the zone with no distraction.

Purchased in June 2019.

Noise Cancellation

Long wearing and so comfortable

I bought these headphones as my workmates raved about them. The sound quality is great, the noise cancelling is very effective (particularly against commute background noise) but the best thing to me is the long lasting charge and the fact that they are so comfortable. After owning a couple sets of different headphones, these are by far the most comfortable ones that I have owned - so much so that I fall asleep with these on at least once a week!

The only downside for me is that these aren't great if you want to use these for phone calls. The sound clarity is great but I have found when on calls that others can't hear me very well - if you work in a small space by yourself these might work but the feedback I have had is that they pick up a lot of background noise. Definitely not a deal breaker for me as I bought these for the audio and for travel but I thought it was worth mentioning. All in all, a great quality product that I am happy with.

Noise Cancellation

Fashion statement or real deal noise canceling?

I travel a lot on flights and seen most frequent fliers uses this Bose QC 35II head phone. I found them comfortable on long journey, good sound quality listening to inflight movies and audio books with great noise canceling on planes. Long battery life. Not too bulky unlike other NC headphone brands.
I would recommend this especially if you can pick one up under $350. They feel well built and look great in my opinion.

Purchased at Amazon for $350.00.

Great headphones - best noise cancelling I've owned

I have tried many different noise cancelling headphones and these out perform all others. Very comfortable to wear, which is not often the case if you wear glasses. Sound quality is excellent. I travel frequently and would not get on a plane without them. Well worth the money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.au for $409.00.

Noise Cancellation

Awesome set of head phones

I use to purchase cheap small pairs of blue tooth head phones. Kept loosing them in the wash or loosing them completely. I splashed out $400 on this set.

* To big to loose
* Great sound!
* Noise cancelling is great for mindfullness meditation on my commute
* Hold their charge for an INSANE amount of time
* Seriously comfortable

$400 is a lot to spend on a set of headphones but at the end of the day I use them every single work day. They go everywhere with me. An absolute pleasure to use.

Apparently the Sony WH-1000XM3 are just as good. Comes down to personal preference. Try both these and pick which is best for you.

The only thing I don't like about them is they are micro USB charging. The Sony's were USB-C which I preferred. But I think I liked the sound on these just that little bit more. There are also some feature differences, I think on the Sony you can hold your hand up on the muff to stop noise cancelling if your wanting to hear an important annoucement. Do your research on both these two products before purchasing.

Scrap "beats" as they are just marketing rubbish.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $400.00.

Getting a lot of use

These headphones have been great - i've had them for 2 years and they've had a lot of use with travel for work. The audio is really good, and the noise cancellation. The charging is quick, and the battery still lasts a really long time.

They're having a problem with Windows 10 and timing out while using them for conference calls - and the microphone picks up too much ambient noise. Fingers crossed these issues can be resolved... but I really like them.

My husband has the Sony - and I would get those as my next purchase... but these have served me well.

Purchased in December 2016 at JB Hi-Fi for $450.00.

I use them everyday

I rarely go a day without listening to my computer or ipad or iphone.
They are the second most comfortable headphones I've ever owned. Before these I had QC25 and before that QC15. QC15 were noticeably more comfortable for long hour usage (6-10 hours), but you couldn't fold them which is a nice feature. Compared to other brands in the same price range I still prefer bose.
My main complaint about these headphones, for which I don't have too many, is that the once seriously mind blowing battery - which would take only a couple of minutes to charge is no longer after about 18 months performing long hours and I need to charge them almost every day. I took them into the bose shop where they upgraded the bios, but it didn't make much of a difference. I think for $500 investment - these should perform for at least 3-5 years.

Purchased for $499.00.

Noise Cancellation

Best headphone used ever so far

I use this headphone for my gym to listen music. It is very comfortable and i can use it for 2-3 hours without any problem. It's sound quality is better than other headphone i have used.

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

What else you want

Perfect headphones for work-travel-casual or to just put on when you have annoying co-workers.
Best part is sound, seamless connection.
You will enjoy your long flights :d :d :d :d

Purchased in March 2018 for $329.00.

Noise Cancellation

Highly recommend for exceptional comfort and sound

I listen to music all the time through these headphones and they are exceptionally comfortable and have amazing sound quality!
Originally brought to take travelling with me which I wore for over 20hours flying and did not get uncomfortable once whilst wearing them at all!!

Purchased in November 2016 at JB Hi-Fi for $400.00.

Noise Cancellation

Comfiest headphones with clear sound and decent bass!

The bass is not as good as the sony headphone but it is way more comfortable. I can honestly wear these for as long as I want without hurting my ears but the sonys only take a couple of hours to get uncomfortable. The sound is really good!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $500.00.

Noise Cancellation

Just ok, tried them all, long review process, partner has these, wouldn't buy again

Looking for headphones for flying overseas.
Tried these and the Sony WH-1000xm3
In the shop and in the car, and in testing at home , the Sony noise cancelling wins hands down.

The Bose has very comfy pads on the headphones and slightly more room inside the can.

Sound quality is always good enough and pretty pointless because you can't compare in the real world and you get used to whatever you have at the time. These are good, the Sony are good, even Sennheiser cans are good.

The build quality is, so so.. it's alright, the cable jack isn't the best, and they use 2.5mm audio input jacks which are just to be annoying. They could use 3.5mm and yet choose not to. Can't see any reason other than to try and force you to use their own cables.

I went to buy a new cable, but the Bose stores just don't seem to stock much of their own products accesssories and none of the resellers stock parts and cables.. so you can order online. Or just find a generic option on ebay and pay much less..

not worth the new price, don't pay 399, pay about 250 second hand if you can. They are only worth that much ...

Purchased in June 2019.

Imagine the silence

Whether it is flying the sies, or in the office or the Bose noise cancelling headphones are second to none in noise reduction. The muffs are comfortable for long periods and good for my big ears

Purchased in August 2018.

Noise Cancellation

Great headphones well worth it

Bose QC35 II sounds great with pretty much everything. They are also very durable, comfortable and the noise cancellation is superb. Highly recommend. Another bonus is that it can connect to more than one device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon for $315.00.

Can’t fault these headphones

I had a pair of corded Bose QuietComfort headphones which I loved so much I upgraded to the Bluetooth version as I was going on a long-haul flight. I cannot fault any of the QuietComfort headphones and these are no exception. They are beautifully made and very comfortable to wear. So much that I am able to sleep in them with the noise cancelling switched on when my husband snores. Sound quality is excellent too.

Purchased in September 2017 at Myers.

Best headphones I ever owned

I've owned a lot of headphones over the years, but these have been by far the best. I use the Bose QC 35's as my daily headset - they go everywhere with me, not a day goes by that I don't use them. Travelling a lot for work, these have been incredibly durable, lasting the abuse that other head sets couldn't. One problem I do have is with the multi-device connection and iOS app - the product does run into issues sometimes with connectivity, it's especially bad at integrating with Windows 10. If you're just using them with your phone however, they're great.

Purchased in September 2017 for $470.00.

Love them!!

Got these for mothers day.. so comfortable.. they dont hurt my ears like some of the other headphones.. going overseas in july.. perfect for plane trip.. battery life is excellent.. noise cancelling is fantastic..

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $397.00.