Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

MPN: KHBOSEQC352BLK

Silence is Golden

Purchased the Bose QuietComfort 35's for flights overseas. I listen to music, such as soft rock, rock n roll, pop music, heavy metal. All come through beautifully. At work I often put them on without music due to the excellent noise cancelling capability. Syncing to iDevices is easy. I am extremely satisfied with the Bose headphones. The reach of the wireless is fantastic. can get up and walk round and still keep connection with connected device. The battery life is excellent.
The wireless ones are a bit more, but oh so highly recommended.

Purchased at eBay for $350.00.

Super Like

This Bose Headphone is great it does the Job especially when you traveling by plane.
very quiet and comfy. it reduces low humming noise in the background, it can connect to two devices as well at the same time.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $500.00.

Amazing for travel

These headphones are the best on the market, although the high price puts a lot of people off it is totally worth is if you travel a lot. Had them over 6 months and the sound quality is still amazing. I decided to buy these as my sister recommended them, decided to give them a go when i travel and they've been amazing, comfortable and noise cancellation is great for long flights or even short ones.

Purchased at Amazon for $360.00.

Bluetooth
Good

SUPER COMFY! Great sound cancelling

I got these for uni, best sound cancelling for loud rooms. However, the bass could be improved after trying some beats by Dre sound cancelling over ear headphones. But all over definitely worth the investment

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $550.00.

Good
Sound Quality
Good
Bass
Good
Comfort
Bluetooth

Great noise cancellation but not the best fit.

The Noise cancelling is awesome. The best.
They are soft and comfortable enough to wear for 2 hrs. However on longer trips 3hrs plus, I found them to get a little uncomfortable on my ears.
They were a little long/big for me even when I had it on the shortest/smallest setting.
The battery is good. I like that it tells you the battery % each time you turn it on.
Connecting to my phone and laptop was easy. I have never had an issue with pairing to multiple devices.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worth the $$

After having used Blackbox and Sony noise cancelling headphones, this was my first Bose. Initially a bit anxious to shell out the many $$ for these headphones, I find now that every $ was worth paying for it. Wireless transfer great, phantastic battery life, and the noise cancelling is great.
I am convinced.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Will never fly without them!

These are the best headphones ever! They are comfy on the ears when worn for extended periods, produce superb sound and very easy to pack and travel with. They connect with my iPhone easily and the app allows plenty of control. Bluetooth range is excellent with no reduction in quality compared to wired headphones.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Sound Very Comfortable

I have had my Bose headphones for some time now. Not cheap but well worth the money. Glad I purchased Bose. The sound is great.and the headphones are very comfortable. Has to choose between bets and Bose. They fit in well with my Bose Soundtouch 300 and sub-woofer. It was easy to setup and paired well with my Iphone 8. and Samsung smart Tv.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

best headphones ever

I've owned a couple of wireless headsets and by far the qc35 beats them all. the over-ear design drowns out any noise. I've tried the on-ear design and the big difference for me is after a while my ear lobes tend to be a little sore. the over-ear covers the entire ear and thus there is no pressure on lobes themselves. I don't turn the volume to the loudest as the bass is more than enough. I take the train and it's a 45-min trip home. the qc35 shuts out all the noise and allows me to enjoy listening or watching a movie. I've used the qc35 on the plane as well. it comes with a 3.5mm plug which then saves you on using the charge for the noise cancelling feature). the noise of the plane was drowned out and the volume wasn't even in max. answering calls is excellent and the microphone easily gets whatever you're saying. not once did I ever have a caller say that they can't hear me. an excellent buy and this will definitely go a long way with me.

Purchased .

Can’t fly without them

When you deal with people in your job everyday. You need to be able to shut out all the sounds and stresses of the world. These Bose headsets are perfect for doing just that!!! Flying often means these come with me each and every time! Thank you for a great product

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Expensive? Tick. Excellent? Tick.

These are wonderful headphones but they are very expensive, so they won't suit everyone. You do get a lot for the money though. Excellent sound quality (I'm no audiophile though so don't take that as an expert opinion) and excellent noise suppression. They are also light and super comfortable. The battery lasts for many many hours and charging is easy. Personally I don't use the voice-recognition feature that is about the only difference that I know of between these and the original QC35's so I'd've been just as happy with the QC35 model ones if I could have had them for a cheaper price. I managed to find mine new at a very good price from Noel Leeming in Christchurch. The price seems to vary enormously from place to place and time to time so shop with care if you want some. My ones quickly become a go-to travel buddy whenever I was going anywhere I could listed to music or podcasts. I freakin' love them. PROS: Build quality, sound quality, hard case, comfort and noise reduction are all first rate. Three levels of noise suppression (high/low/none) The interface which lets you know what power they have left when you turn them on is also great. The app is useful and straightforward. They come with a non-proprietary device-to-headphone cable should you want that. CONS: They suffer from quite serious wind noise if you wear them outdoors, but only when the noise suppression is set to High. If your smart phone is in your pocket and you bend over or put your hand in or on your pocket you will lost wireless connection briefly. You can't wear a hat when you're using them.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

better than TaoTronic

Just got back from JB Hifi where I tested noise cancelling feature Bose QC 35 II and Sony wh-1000xm3. Compared them side by side, with no music playing.
What competition people are talking about? Bose is not even close to the almost complete Sony's sound isolation!
I had my $80 Taotronic 022 with me, and Bose was only about 15-20% better in terms of noise blocking....And Sony was like WOW THAT IS INSANE. Almost complete silence.
No competition here, at all.
I went away with Sony (matched price with Addicted to Audio)

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Perfect .Noise cancelling head phone.

Very satisfied .
Excellent for all type of music.Phone is clear even in noisy environment.I can highly recommend it to my friends.
Takes away the noise of neighbourhood homerenovations.
It is perfect for travel on buses and airplanes .Bought it with Qantas frequent flyer points.
The protective case is elegant and protects the headphone ,when not in use.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great headphones, still stands strong despite it's age

Great headphones, rivals the Sony flagship. Noise cancellation is pretty good, sound quality is good.
Features which are better - more playback per short charging time, and ability to connect between multiple devices and another one is the comfort.

Things which I think Sony does better (up for debate) is the noise cancellation and the sound quality.

I've got friends who use both and it's a split between these two. For me, I personally prefer the Sony.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Awesome awesome awesome

Has made travelling in planes a pleasure. Removes that annoying engine noise and are so comfortable to wear over the ears. I procrastinated for so long because of the price of these, but they are worth every cent.
I use these everyday in a loud office for clear phone call and they work fantastically. Would recommend for music, movies and call.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Took them on a round the world trip, best pre-holiday purchase!

I bought a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II just before I went on a 7 month round the world trip.

Before I bought the QC35 II, I spent a couple of hours in two different stores trying on every noise-cancelling model of headphones they had, wearing each pair for about 30 minutes each.
Whilst some other brands had matching noise-cancelling capabilities and some extra features the QC35 II didn't, no other brand even came close to how comfortable the Bose headphones are.
I knew I'd be using the headphones during long travels, so I wanted to buy the pair with the highest level of comfort.

I used the headphones on countless plane, train and bus rides, which some lasted 17 hours. The headphones never, ever got uncomfortable. Even when it is hot and my ears were a little sweaty, the moisture wasn't too uncomfortable because the headphones just sit perfectly on your head and cup around your ears.

From my experience, I highly recommend the QC35 II to anyone who commutes for long periods or is going on a holiday where you will be travelling a lot. They are definitely worth the price.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic product, couldn’t get any better

These are at the higher end of the over ears wireless headphones but well worth the value, they have awesome sound quality as expected, superb noise cancelling function and great wireless connection. Couldn’t improve this product in anyway except maybe a few more colours to choose from would be good.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

As much as Sony may try, Bose is still the winner.

Always adhere to the 3 C's when buying handphones of any type. That's comfort, comfort and comfort. No matter how good the noise cancellation, no matter how good the sound quality, if the headphones aren't comfortable you'll never wear them. Fortunately, Bose offers all three without compromise.

Chances are you'll be also considering the equivalent sony noise cancelling model. Ensure you go into a retail store like JB Hifi and try both on. Sony headphones are very bulky and tight compared to the Bose.

Bose also offers the ability to connect to two devices simultaneously, a feature the sony does not.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Wow wow wow!

So after going through maybe 3 headphone before these trying to escape spending the money I quickly realised what a waste of time! These headphones do everything I need. I am a frequent traveller and often try to escape from flying because my previous beats didn't work very well. I'm not saying they block everything because lets face it- some people are just louder than the plane! But they do drown out 90 percent of the noise.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great Wireless Headphones, EXCEPT

This headset is very comfortable and sound quality is great. Bluetooth connectivity is easy to establish and seamless. The only exception is the purported charged battery life of 20 hrs. Battery life is more like 13 - 15 hrs. If this anomaly doesn't bother you it is still worth the purchase price.

Date PurchasedDec 2018