Bose Sound Sport Wireless

Bose Sound Sport Wireless

Best Bluetooth headset

Pros:
Good sound quality
Cons:
Pricey

It's the best wireless headset you can buy in the market but bit pricey compared to other brands. One concern is that it does not support aptx or any other hd formats

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $229.00.

Bluetooth

True Bose quality sound which packs a punch in such little units.

These little morsels of goodness are like a personal cloud of music following you throughout the day. Of course they are lightweight but the tech they have crammed into these little ear huggers is amazing.
The battery life is pretty good (need to charge them daily if you are blasting them for 8hrs in the office but that is reasonable given it's size)
Bose support is always amazing too. I have always trusted this brand because of their support.
I highly recommend the Bose Sound Sport Wireless Headphones.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $205.00.

Bluetooth

Excellent product that Bose will stand behind.

Purchased these approx. 2 years ago primarily for music while running & also voice calls etc. I've found them fantastic. Very comfortable, never fell out of my ears, great sound quality for a wireless earphone - have done the job until recently when the rubber started breaking and flapping around the ear pieces. I was a bit miffed but figured after 2 years i wouldn't get much help - to my great surprise Bose advised they've extended the warranty and are replacing them outright! I expected a bit more than 2 years out of the first pair but did not expect a full like for like replacement so very happy Bose customer here! Great product that they stand behind so can't ask for much more.

Purchased in February 2017.

Good but noisy

The Bose sound sport wireless headphones are small and easy to carry. They fit well and work fine, however there were a couple of times when people told me that the background noise was too loud. So I guess I’m happy with the product, but if you have an important call to make or even a meeting, then don’t use them.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Excellent wireless headphones

Best sound quality and great fit. Solid connection. Compact bag is very handy to store headphones. Bose application is very handy. It updates headphone firmware to latest automatically. Never got a drop in Bluetooth connectivity. Sound quality can't fault it. Tried jabra but bose is the best wireless at the moment.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great sound and comfort, with a few added extras

I was tossing up between the Jaybirds and the Bose sound sport, I brought these from Bose online as they offer a 30 day return if you’re not happy with the item.

• The head phones are bulky which actually doesn’t bother you.
• Excellent base and sound quality which actually block out most of the sound
• Comfort - once your ears get used to the new shape of headphone they are actually quite comfortable (I came from Apple headphones).

You can have two items paired at any given time to the headphones e.g. phone and laptop, which you can manage more items through the app on your phone.
Bluetooth – apparently they good for the person on the receiving end, and I do find they pick up quite a bit of background noise from the end your listening too, can be good, can be bad.

Build quality seems quite durable but when I paid $230 for something I’m going to be looking after them regardless.
Downfall is the Battery life... 6 hrs.
• Continuous use, I would say would defiantly come close to this,
• On and off I’m not 100% sure, I estimate 4 ½ - 5 hours,
A little voice tells your battery percentage, this is where an improvement could be made as other head phones offer 8 hrs. but they do charge quite fast which I guess is good enough for mean time.

Item comes with a zip case which it good to for storing and carrying them around in.
They are also meant to water resistant and come with a 12 month warranty.

Overall very happy with the product

Date PurchasedAug 2018

AMAZING

These are the best I have ever purchased to date! I love the sound clarity and how they make me feel emotional when I listen to certain songs. Bose would have to be the best sound quality product I have ever purchased! Thank you Bose for an amazingly designed product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Finally a pair of earbuds that don't fall out at the gym!

I have gone through three pairs of wireless headphones and in my opinion, these are by far the best. These headphones are made up of two earbuds and a thin cord linking them together. I much prefer this over two unlinked buds (like the Soundsport Free and Airpods) because they’re much harder to lose in my gym bag, and I can drape them over my neck when not using them.

I mainly use these at the gym and they stay in my ears through it all; I’ve never had the sensation that they might fall out. Unlike most earbud headphones that go wedged into your ear canal, these use a soft rubber wing that sits on the outside of your ear. Because there is nothing penetrating my ear, I find them comfortable enough to for hours.

They have excellent sound as well with a lot of bass that does not overwhelm the mids and highs. They do a good job of drowning out the techno music they play over the loud speakers, but I should note that these are not noise cancelling headphones.

Battery life seems to be about 5 hours, but they charge quickly enough that it has never been an issue for me. they use a standard android charging cable that goes plugged into the right earbud. One gripe I have is that the control buttons on the cord are very stiff to press, but they soften up with use.

I should also note that these are the only pair of Bluetooth headphones I have used that don’t suffer from interruptions from my heart rate monitor and gym equipment.

At $229 they aren’t cheap, but I feel that they are worth every cent for what you get. I strongly strongly suggest buying these from an Australian retail store because in my research, I learned that most of the ones on ebay are counterfeit.