Bose Soundlink Colour

Bose Soundlink Colour

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

utumoa

utumoaAU

Great Blue tooth speaker

Having tried two other portable speakers, unsuccessfully, I didn't hold out for much success with this one, but was pleasantly surprised. The sound quality is great with a responsive volume control and pause feature on the speaker + good response from phone and iPad. Battery lasts a long time before needing to be charged.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Farm mum

Farm mumSouth West, WA

Perfect for me

This little system is perfect for what I wanted it for. I live on a farm and power isn’t accessible everywhere, so this little system does the trick. I use it gardening, in the shed working out and when cleaning the house taking it from room to room as to not wake the baby. It’s also easy to connect to my phone and I love that there is an app for it. It’s water resistant as well.
Sound quality is great for what I want it for. Love the colour choices, I have the blue one. Happy with this purchase

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Stuart

StuartSydney

Solid performer but sound and reliability issues.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jane Lee

Jane LeeMelbourne

Do NOT buy this speaker

Considering Bose is renowned for sound quality, I was hugely disappointed in this product. The sound is tinny and lacking in clarity. Similar sound to the cheap speakers that run off my computer. Absolutely no bass at all. Honestly I get better sound coming straight out of my iPhone. Moving on. I took this product back to JB HIFI and traded it for the UE Megaboom, for the same price and the difference was astounding. Twice the volume, ten times the bass, ten times the sound quality!

Seriously the Sonos play 5 or UE Megaboom are both superior products in this category do not waste your money.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

KATERYNA WITTY

KATERYNA WITTYBlue Haven

That's what I need

Had flown to a holiday a few weeks ago, but forgot to bring my Jumbo! Well, likely remembered in time, before we took off from Sydney :) The portable speaker "Boss Soundlink Colour" not only compact, good looking, but most of all - provides terrific sound and clarity with all necessary features. Also good value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Fabulous, portable sound. Cute too!

Received this from my BFF for my birthday. Being a sonos girl, I wasn't sure how I'd find it.
It's absolutely sensational. It pairs really well with my iPhone, iPad, or the family devices. The sound quality is lovely, and the long life battery means I can take it all over the place, without stressing over cables. Very impressed.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

bt1531951

bt1531951NSW, 2731

Bose Soundlink Colour Speaker

Commsec Sucks

Commsec Sucks

This is junk, do not waste your money.

Date PurchasedDec 2015