Bose SoundLink Around-Ear II

Bose SoundLink Around-Ear II (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I like it

The cushion is so soft, it comes in a carry bag. If the battery is low, you can use the cable to connect it to pc/laptop and use it. Otherwise, I prefer to it is wireless. I mainly use it at uni library or at home connecting to my iMac and listen to online lecture so doesn't affects other people.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Perfect, very comfortable.

Very comfortable around the ears. It blocks out noise and sound is crisp clear. Comes in a good case and has long battery life. I haven’t had any issues connecting to Bluetooth so am very pleased about that. Definitely loving the wireless connection. Adjustment in size is perfect. Great gift.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Lovely Comfortable Headphones.

I love these earphones. I am very sensitive to external noise and so I really appreciate the complete isolation these give. They have massive and very comfy ear pads which help a lot. Music sounds just beautiful through these, not too bassy or boomy but very rich and detailed. They are Bluetooth so there is no cord which is also a plus. These are definitely the best present I have had for some time.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Nice pair of headphones

My Friend let me borrow these headphones and I was amazed how good it was, the cushion was so soft and the sound it produced was really good, sometimes the Bluetooth would have bad connection so the music would chop now and then but over all it was a good experience so I decided to buy one for my self and It was worth the money I spent

Nice pair of headphones

The price is a bit overprice but the quality of the sound it produces is really good, the best thing about these headpones is its bluetooth function that lasts for 3-4 hours on a 1 hour charge. The cushion is really soft and does not hurt my head if i wear it for a long time, but the headphones are smaller than my head but its not to bad for a pair of headphones.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Upgraded from the wired bose head phones

I have been using mine constantly, they have very good cushioning and the external noise is cancelled out +++ - far better than my original wired ones. There is no hissing and are much more convenient - no getting tangled up in clothing or hair and comfortable when used for long periods. They also hold the charge for ages. I use mine to listen to music and e-books so bluetooth pairing is easy

Date PurchasedNov 2017

So comfortable

I travel a lot and using these headphones on the plane is the best. Cancel out all the crying and other noise and clean crisp sound as with all bose sound products. Battery life really nice as well. I have only replaced the battery once and over 100 hours of use if I am not mistaken.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Amazing product

These headphone are so comfortable and give great sound. They fit around all sized ears comfortably and don't feel heavy.

They work to cancel out noise around you and really do work!

They are expensive, but you can definitely tell the quality difference between the bose and other brand headphones.

They can connect via blue tooth to your devices.

Super cool, worth the $$$

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

worth buying it

I bought these as a gift for my husband from JB Hi-Fi as I knew he is after these headphones. he is happy as these headphones had good sound quality and he spent hours listening music and movies. one of the best headphone ever purchased and I would like to recommend everyone to go for it. worth buying it

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Can’t live without!

This was a very expensive purchase for me from JB hi-fi. These over the ear headphones cost me about $500 but they are worth every penny. I spend a lot of time in hospital due to chronic pain and every three weeks for a whole day I’m there for an infusion and it can get quite noisy and overwhelming.
I had other headphones but they never quite got rid of the sound now with my Bose wireless headphones I can put them on and they council out all noise even if I’m not listening to music, film or if I’m on the phone I can rest peacefully in the quiet and enjoy what I’m listening to without interruption. It’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever invested in.
I would highly recommend them to people that need some space and quiet for those that lead busy lives and need a bit of me time. I also recommend them for people that are sound sensitive who need to switch off occasionally. Although I think they were very expensive I do believe the price to be fair as they are one of the higher end headphones and come with a good warranty and you can replace parts if they ever get broken or needs repairing unlike cheaper headphones where if they break you have to replace the whole thing.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Way better than dre beats!!!

Bought these as a gift & they supercede all my expectations. My son loves them. All the other great reviews were right! The sound is so much better than dre beats, the ear is more comfortable, longer listening time, & better for gaming. 110% better than the other guy. Having owned both dre beats & Bose makes it easy to compare & there is NO comparison. Its a MUST BUY!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Most comfortable and best sounding headphones ever!

I bought these headphones to use while at work, and i have been completely blown away at the quality! Although the price is a bit higher than similar brand, i think that it is worth it. These are very comfortable and you can listen for hours without discomfort. The sound quality is also great, with a strong base and crisp upper and mids.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Bose headphones

I have several Bose products. This one I’m very pleased with. No issues to mention. Sound is crisp and clear. I bought two of these headphones. One for me the other for my daughter. The first pair cupped you’re ears the other sits on top of your ears. I prefer the cupped version as they prevent outside noise better. These are not noise cancelling headphones.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Good quality product.

Purchased this product about a year ago, and they were worth the money. The sound quality is probably 4 stars; not the best, but good enough considering it's a bluetooth headset. The fact that these are bluetooth is why I got them. I wanted something that wasn't wired, but didn't compromise on audio quality. These fit the bill perfectly. I mainly use these for morning walks, gym sessions or plane rides, and they're just great. Only thing I can fault is that they always have a fault when connecting to new devices; they would be incredibly quiet despite both the headset and connected device being on full volume. From memory, to fix it, I've had to turn the volume all the way down on both, reconnect and turn the volumes back up.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sound good, bit bulky

They sound pretty good, comfortable to wear for long periods, they do look a bit bulky but that's a trade off with having Bluetooth included. The voice prompts sound good, and they're easy enough to learn how to control once you read the instructions. Only issue is the leather does wear after a while, suggestion is to keep a moisture pad in the case.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Music to the ears

Bose is meant for crystal clear, crisp, soft music and the Soundlink II delivers all that. The padding is super soft and comfortable. Helps in isolating external noise a bit too. I love the option for bluetooth or wired. Charges pretty fast. Pairing is convenient with either bluetooth or NFC. Once charged, it last for about a week with 2-3 hours of daily use. It livens up percussion!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very comfortable with good quality

This headphone has been exceeding expectation for the comfort and quality it provides. The around-ear design means you ears are not going to feel pain after hours of music. Also, its has considerably good noice cancelling effect. Overall a good buy. In addition, like that it could wireless which means less hassles.

Best earphones

Bose is the boss. The best purchase of 2017. Got this as a gift and the first thing I loved was the packaging and the quality of the device. The sound is amazing and the product felt really comfy around the ears. Mu nest friend n travel and at bed rime

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Good gift for your loved ones

I bought this for my wife before I bought my Bose qc35 2. She enjoyed it as she always wanted a good head phone. It’s a good Bluetooth wireless phone. If you upgrade the software you can use it with your latest MacBook Pro laptop. Sound quality is amazing! Noise cancelation is great!

its good quality

The main selling point of the SoundTrue Around-Ear II headset is not to isolate the noise, but due to the excellent sealing effect of the headset, the user feels that the world has become cleaner after wearing the headset (but when the weather is hot, the ear Will be bored uncomfortable). Overall, headphones wear very good experience. The headset's coverage area is very accurate, accurate sound reproduction, mellow bass, for a closed headphone, SoundTrue Around-Ear II sound quality is very good

Date PurchasedMay 2016