Bose SoundLink Revolve

Bose SoundLink Revolve

MPNs: 858365-5130 and KHBOSEREVSIL
See the Best Portable Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Geoff C
Geoff CSouth East Queensland, QLD

What's the point of a Bluetooth Speaker That Can't Find Bluetooth?

My laptop connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to my mouse, phone, earphones, etc etc. It is also paired with my Soundlink speaker, but will the speaker connect? Not a chance! The Bose Soundlink just sits there saying that it can't find anything to connect to. Wasted so much time looking for a resolution to this problem. I used to think Bose was the top of sound quality. Not any longer. This is my last Bose purchase.

Purchased in for $299.

3texasboys
3texasboysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another Battery Failure

Reading other reviews I now know I am not the only one whose Bose Soundlink Resolve simply stopped charging. My wife also bought one as they have great sound, hers has also stopped charging. Researching on the net I have discovered that Bose is aware of the problem. Well and truly out of warranty I now have useless landfill (paperweights?). I would not advise buying this particular Bose model.

Purchased in for $299.

Darren
Darren

Useless - stopped charging.

Bought from JB hifi 11/ 2018 $299, had trouble from the beginning charging it after battery empty. Then just stopped charging altogether. Contacted Bose $150 to fix. Not worth it out of warranty. Very disappointing. Dont bother.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $299.

Chris Irvine
Chris IrvineSydney, NSW

cheap, only lasted 15 months!

bought one of these , it died 15 months from new,.... 3 month out of warrantee . .don't wast you money!!
S/N 0754779828407761E .and then .they wanted $150 to fix it . not a good buy

Purchased in for $225.

Portable Speakers

Find out how Bose SoundLink Revolve compares to other Portable Speakers

KennyG
KennyGIllawarra, NSW

The Bose Soundlink Revolve with the old firmware is great! The new Firmware is a Disappointment

If you can Get A Bose Soundlink Revolve Pre the notorious 3.0.4 Firmware it is a great unit. Poor value for money if it has the 3.0.4 firmware (has poor bass response and connectivity issues (just google it :-) ))
Don't whatever you do, don't let it update if you have the old firmware.

Purchased in .

jd_mustang
jd_mustangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well, but i hear a little pop sometimes

I bought this to replace my computer speakers and it plays well. I like the bluetooth function and it works even though i put it on my book shelf about 10 feet away from my computer desk. My only complaint is that sometimes I hear a small pop, i don't know if it is static or if its the bluetooth but having paid so much for a speaker I would expect it not to have this issue.

Purchased in at Myer for $220.

Static noise

These speakers have a static noise that is particularly noticeable at low listening levels and in quiet environments. From reading the Bose community forum it turns out this is a design defect and applies to all samples of both the Revolve and Revolve +. None of the reset/repair/replacement options solve this problem. I strongly recommend NOT to buy this product.

Purchased in .