Bose SoundLink Revolve

Bose SoundLink Revolve

MPNs: 858365-5130 and KHBOSEREVSIL
See the Best Portable Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Geoff C
Geoff CSouth East Queensland, QLD

What's the point of a Bluetooth Speaker That Can't Find Bluetooth?

My laptop connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to my mouse, phone, earphones, etc etc. It is also paired with my Soundlink speaker, but will the speaker connect? Not a chance! The Bose Soundlink just sits there saying that it can't find anything to connect to. Wasted so much time looking for a resolution to this problem. I used to think Bose was the top of sound quality. Not any longer. This is my last Bose purchase.

Purchased in for $299.

3texasboys
3texasboysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another Battery Failure

Reading other reviews I now know I am not the only one whose Bose Soundlink Resolve simply stopped charging. My wife also bought one as they have great sound, hers has also stopped charging. Researching on the net I have discovered that Bose is aware of the problem. Well and truly out of warranty I now have useless landfill (paperweights?). I would not advise buying this particular Bose model.

Purchased in for $299.

Liyo T
Liyo TAU

Best for stereo pairing

I bought a bose revolve after reading all the reviews and wanted to own a bose. But straight from the pack it didnt sound great at all. Then I heard a lot nice stuff about roam. Was almost going to swap it, when I thought I would give Bose another chance by pairing the speakers. Boy o boy, that sound in a closed space from well positioned speakers blowed me away. It was just exceptional. If you can spent enough for 2 speakers, and if you love nice muffled sound with fantastic stereo, go for BOSE.

Special mention to Bose app, its so easy to use and generally very reliable. You dont need to be near the speaker to stream music or to stereo pair. Good battery life too.

Purchased in at Amazon for $259.

Darren
Darren

Useless - stopped charging.

Bought from JB hifi 11/ 2018 $299, had trouble from the beginning charging it after battery empty. Then just stopped charging altogether. Contacted Bose $150 to fix. Not worth it out of warranty. Very disappointing. Dont bother.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $299.

Chris Irvine
Chris IrvineSydney, NSW

cheap, only lasted 15 months!

bought one of these , it died 15 months from new,.... 3 month out of warrantee . .don't wast you money!!
S/N 0754779828407761E .and then .they wanted $150 to fix it . not a good buy

Purchased in for $225.

KennyG
KennyGIllawarra, NSW

The Bose Soundlink Revolve with the old firmware is great! The new Firmware is a Disappointment

If you can Get A Bose Soundlink Revolve Pre the notorious 3.0.4 Firmware it is a great unit. Poor value for money if it has the 3.0.4 firmware (has poor bass response and connectivity issues (just google it :-) ))
Don't whatever you do, don't let it update if you have the old firmware.

Purchased in .

Static noise

These speakers have a static noise that is particularly noticeable at low listening levels and in quiet environments. From reading the Bose community forum it turns out this is a design defect and applies to all samples of both the Revolve and Revolve +. None of the reset/repair/replacement options solve this problem. I strongly recommend NOT to buy this product.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

RSB
RSBAU

Great sound no issues

Firstly I think the sound is excellent without paying a fortune, the base is very good for its size. The revolve plus in the store perhaps slightly better sound but not $200 better for me. Have had no issues pairing with 2 x iphone, iPad and Sony tv. The big surprise is we watch the tv with only the Bose, so much clearer than the tv speakers. Battery at this point lasts about what they stated. Over time I know battery wont last as long as brand new, thats normal for all rechargeable devices. We didnt buy to use with the tv so a big plus.

Purchased in at Myer for $279.

Frangipani D.
Frangipani D.Perth, WA

Love it!

My partner bought me this amazing speak for Xmas and I love it! You can take it anywhere and the battery power lasts for a very long time. The sound is incredibly good and I have it next to my bed at night and bluetooth the TV through it for a much more realistic sound. Is great when paired to my iPod as well. Just wish this sized one had a handle like the bigger one does. All in all, I love it!

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi.

Lakofservice
Lakofservice

Brilliant

Just purchased Bose SoundLink Revolve. The sound from this speaker is amazing. Price was good. After waiting Eighteen months to purchase a speaker, I did the trawling thru all the speaker revie was and finally decided on this one. Have only played a few tracks from BeeGees, EAGLES AND CLASSICAL AND THE SOUND IS AMAZING FOR ALL GENRES. well done Bose.

Shockers
ShockersBrisbane

Background crackling straight out of the box...but replaced under warranty

Nic
Nicbrisbane

Great Sound Great Features

Amazing!

Excellent sound for the size, I’ve never hit full volume and the bass is full, really good connectivity. My partner and I use an iPhone and a Pixel to play through the speaker and it will connect to both and either can then play music. So easy, great battery life, we take it everywhere! The dedicated bose app gives updates to the firmware constantly improving how the product performs. Also, you can turn on the speaker when it is powered off through the app. Couldn’t recommend more!

Sugarbundi
SugarbundiChristchurch

Great speakers!

Excellent sound for such a small speaker. It's portable, stays put for the design, it lets you know how much charge there is left every time you start using it. It's perfect for the tv in the kitchen.
Initially I was unsure about spending the price money in something for which there are so many more cheaper options. No regrets. I actually was so impressed I bought a second unit to follow me around the house. It pairs immediately, it receives phone calls, etc.
I love them.

Ammiy
AmmiySydney

Perfect

Wanted something that had good sound and light, can carry it anywhere and has an excellent battery.
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker is the answer, it just seems to be perfect for my family.
Easy to connect via Bluetooth, we always carry it when we go on picnic for holidaying.