Bose SoundLink Revolve

Bose SoundLink Revolve

MPNs: 858365-5130 and KHBOSEREVSIL
See the Best Portable Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liyo T
Liyo TAU

Best for stereo pairing

I bought a bose revolve after reading all the reviews and wanted to own a bose. But straight from the pack it didnt sound great at all. Then I heard a lot nice stuff about roam. Was almost going to swap it, when I thought I would give Bose another chance by pairing the speakers. Boy o boy, that sound in a closed space from well positioned speakers blowed me away. It was just exceptional. If you can spent enough for 2 speakers, and if you love nice muffled sound with fantastic stereo, go for BOSE.

Special mention to Bose app, its so easy to use and generally very reliable. You dont need to be near the speaker to stream music or to stereo pair. Good battery life too.

Purchased in July 2021 at Amazon for $259.

RSB
RSBAU

Great sound no issues

Firstly I think the sound is excellent without paying a fortune, the base is very good for its size. The revolve plus in the store perhaps slightly better sound but not $200 better for me. Have had no issues pairing with 2 x iphone, iPad and Sony tv. The big surprise is we watch the tv with only the Bose, so much clearer than the tv speakers. Battery at this point lasts about what they stated. Over time I know battery wont last as long as brand new, thats normal for all rechargeable devices. We didnt buy to use with the tv so a big plus.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $279.

Frangipani D.
Frangipani D.Perth, WA

Love it!

My partner bought me this amazing speak for Xmas and I love it! You can take it anywhere and the battery power lasts for a very long time. The sound is incredibly good and I have it next to my bed at night and bluetooth the TV through it for a much more realistic sound. Is great when paired to my iPod as well. Just wish this sized one had a handle like the bigger one does. All in all, I love it!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Lakofservice
Lakofservice

Brilliant

Just purchased Bose SoundLink Revolve. The sound from this speaker is amazing. Price was good. After waiting Eighteen months to purchase a speaker, I did the trawling thru all the speaker revie was and finally decided on this one. Have only played a few tracks from BeeGees, EAGLES AND CLASSICAL AND THE SOUND IS AMAZING FOR ALL GENRES. well done Bose.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Portable Speakers

Find out how Bose SoundLink Revolve compares to other Portable Speakers

Shockers
ShockersBrisbane

Background crackling straight out of the box...but replaced under warranty

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Nic
Nicbrisbane

Great Sound Great Features

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Amazing!

Excellent sound for the size, I’ve never hit full volume and the bass is full, really good connectivity. My partner and I use an iPhone and a Pixel to play through the speaker and it will connect to both and either can then play music. So easy, great battery life, we take it everywhere! The dedicated bose app gives updates to the firmware constantly improving how the product performs. Also, you can turn on the speaker when it is powered off through the app. Couldn’t recommend more!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Sugarbundi
SugarbundiChristchurch

Great speakers!

Excellent sound for such a small speaker. It's portable, stays put for the design, it lets you know how much charge there is left every time you start using it. It's perfect for the tv in the kitchen.
Initially I was unsure about spending the price money in something for which there are so many more cheaper options. No regrets. I actually was so impressed I bought a second unit to follow me around the house. It pairs immediately, it receives phone calls, etc.
I love them.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ammiy
AmmiySydney

Perfect

Wanted something that had good sound and light, can carry it anywhere and has an excellent battery.
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker is the answer, it just seems to be perfect for my family.
Easy to connect via Bluetooth, we always carry it when we go on picnic for holidaying.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Portable Speakers

Find out how Bose SoundLink Revolve compares to other Portable Speakers

Mavisracer
MavisracerBrisbane

Not my first choice but OMG!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
ells
ellsSydney, NSW

Small, solid speaker that packs a hell of a sound!